Spread legs

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JUST WONDERING...HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER THOUGHT WHY SOME GUYS SIT WITH KNEES APART, LEGS CROSSED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, LEGS VERY CLOSE, OR LEGS SPREAD VERY WIDE. IS IT BECAUSE OF HOW THEY CARRY THEIR PACKAGE? OR IS IT THE TYPE OF UNDERWEAR THEY WEAR?
I WAS WATCHING "THE DOCTORS" DR JIM, AND DR.DREW WAS SITTING LIKE WHAT I WOULD CALL NORMAL. DR. TRAVIS HAD HIS SO APART IT LOOKED TO ME LIKE IT WOULD HURT....lol
WHAT DO YOU THING??

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few months ago me and my boo were at the gym juice bar and he always sits with his legs spread. I noticed a couple of girls giggling to each other. The way he was sitting and the types of pants he was wearing gave a clear outline of his cock through the material. I told him to cross his legs, but he said it hurt his balls to sit like that. Sooo... giggling girls or tender balls... hmmm... I just sat in his lap :D He's never complained about that lol

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IMHO, the larger type and the upper case are there for use as seems appropriate. For me it takes less time to read bigger print. I can, however, accommodate my visiual shortcomings to your "firmly expressed preference. Give a little! Take a little! And, we will all get along. Right?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OR LEGS SPREAD VERY WIDE. I

mmmm .. i LOVE Legs Spread
(male we are talkin)
Big Hunky Thighs & Calves
Spread on a Chair or Bed .. Floor or Anywhere..hah
legs over shoulders position..
the other sights and purpose .. is secondary..
Almost as good as giving a Hj .. ha'
enz
btw i believe the 'legs crossed' biz stems from the fact
Males do it to protect there nuts'
Females (spread legs) do it to catch whatevers passing by... SORRY Ladies.." truly i am

Last edited:

slam3000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a confidence thing, as spreading your legs is a) a way of showing off and b) about taking up more space, which is empowering. It's also more comfortable too.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks to all who responded. I like the spread legs anywhere. It seams to me that Southern guys spread their legs wider. It is fantastic to see a guy spread his legs in the sauna or steam room...espcially if he is very hairy

Mm then you'd love to see me spread my legs. Have fun

-A