Spreading the word

hung_up_north

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heyas. I'm new to the forum and all but it seems like a great community. I figure I'd best start off with something that's been nagging me for awhile:

What is the best method to spread the word about my size at my university without coming off as the type of guy that worships himself and his penis?

I'm a timid person, to be honest, and if there was a way to spread the word without being a blatant egoist about it, that's be great for me.

Thanks you all.

-Greg

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fuck 2 dozens of women... if 2 of these girls ever meet at least there will be a group that knows ur size.. and that group will later say you are much bigger than waht ur ex partners reallly saw :) and there you go.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd probably go with a leaflet airdrop. I suppose you could also try the public shower thing, but that will only get you noticed by other guys -- so unless you're truly enormous flaccid, enough that they would mention it to women, that won't help you.

The only effective method is to fuck women, and to do it well. They'll do your advertising for you by spreading the word when they brag to their friends about how big you are.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes only about 15-20 would do it.. but at least make mind blowing sex for 90% or better than the last guy that should be the key :)

hung_up_north

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah I had considered that, but it's a bit of a chicken-or-the-egg conundrum if I'm counting on my size to meet women, but the only way to facilitate that is by having already fucked them.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd probably go with a leaflet airdrop. (lol... Awesome idea!)

I suppose you could also try the public shower thing, but that will only get you noticed by other guys -- so unless you're truly enormous flaccid, enough that they would mention it to women, that won't help you.

Men gossip just as much as women, IMHO.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess she means that u r a men and not scared of shwoing off... but that gets u popular also.. since girls start saying joe got naked, how big was he? oh about 4-5 inches soft... "oh, I wanna see that hard" oh me too let me know if he is big when u fuck him.. lol

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I guess she means that u r a men and not scared of shwoing off... but that gets u popular also.. since girls start saying joe got naked, how big was he? oh about 4-5 inches soft... "oh, I wanna see that hard" oh me too let me know if he is big when u fuck him.. lol

Haha, I got ya.:biggrin1:

I'll keep that in mind then if the situation ever comes up where i can get naked at a party.:biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

See. here is a man who knows how a womans mind works:wink:. Well at least a drunk horny woman