Spring Break Pt 1-6

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spring Break Part 1

It was spring break and my roommate who was from California invited me back to his house to relax. I wasn’t a very wealthy person and told him I just didn’t have the money to fly from the East Coast to the West Coast. He said no problem that his parents were loaded and bought to round trip tickets for us to go.

We left on a Thursday night right after out mid terms. We got to what to me looked like a mansion as the sun was just starting to go down. He gave a quick tour of the house and when we got to the kitchen there was a note there from his parents saying that they were in Europe and the fridge was full and to make ourselves at home. He then handed me a wad of cash and told me that they left that for me to have spending money.

He told me that we basically had the house to ourselves except for his sister that was just divorced and around someplace. She was about 8 years older than he was and he said she should stay out of our way.

His house was a mansion; it had a big pool and hot tub off a patio that was a big as my front yard. They’re 8 bedrooms and a lot of baths. The kitchen was the size of my parent’s family room. There was plenty of beer in the fridge and so much food I thought the school cafeteria was stocked there.

I went into my room and yelled down the hall that I was going to take a shower. My roommate turned his stereo up loud and I left my bedroom door open so I could hear it as I showered.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, took another one and started to dry my hair. I heard my favorite song on the radio and walked into the hall to tell him to turn it up. All of a sudden I felt my towel being pulled from my body and a smack on my ass. I started to turn and look figuring it was my roommate starting some horse play.

I then heard a female voice say oh sorry you must be my brother roommate. I slowly looked up and saw some long leg. A flare of hips and narrowing at the waist and swelling of full breast. I then keep moving my head and viewed a set of full lips, a cute nose and some stunning green eyes.

After drinking all of her in, I said yes I am. She then tossed me my towel back making me aware that I was standing there in all my glory. She said nice buns and started to walk by me. When she got even with my shoulder she looked over and whispered in my ear. The rest isn’t bad either.

I watched as she made her way down the hall with the cheeks of her butt sticking out of her bikini. I then said you’re not bad yourself. She stopped and looked back and I saw a twinkle in her eye. I figured that I was imagining it since it had been awhile since I had any.

After I dressed I went downstairs and meet my roommate in the kitchen to get something to eat. He asked if I was tired and I said no and he said that we are going out to get you laid by some rich stuff. I laughed and said okay. Right as we were about to leave his sister walked by me and seemed to slow down when she caught my eye. She asked if we were going to the country club. My roomie said yes. She said so you think you will get lucky looking right at me. My roomie said don’t let his looks fool you sis, he is an animal and all the woman on campus what to jump his bones.

She just seemed to look straight through me and asked is that true. I chuckled and said I didn’t know about that or getting lucky. She then looked me up and down and said I don’t think you are lucky but I bet you are good. She then ran her tongue over her lips and said that she would see us later or tomorrow if we got lucky. She then went over and kissed my roomie on the cheek and said goodnight.

My roomie and I hoped into the car and tore down the road. We got to the country club a new first for me and went to the bar. We ordered a couple of beers and then a bunch of woman all looking fit and shapely came over to talk to us. My roomie introduced me to all of them and two of them grabbed me by the arm and lead me to the dance floor. These woman were aggressive as they were grinding their bodies all over me on the floor. If you could have sex with your clothes on then we were having it.

After several hours of drinking dancing and heavy flirting we all went back to the house. The two woman I had before was down to one. She was a tall red head. She was about 5’9”, long legs and two breasts that looked like grapefruits. I have never been with a woman built like this.

My roommate started joking about getting in the hot tub. The girls said they didn’t have any suites and he said no problem as suits weren’t allowed in the tub. The red head giggled then stood and removed the straps from her sundress off her shoulder letting it fall to the floor. She was built like a stallion and there was no sag to her breast even with their weight. She looked at me and removed her panties and threw them in my face and said come and take advantage of me. She then ran off to the tub. We all scrambled out of our clothes to join her.

I could swear out of the corner of my eye I saw someone watching us but then I felt a hand wrap around my member, which change my train of thought. The redhead bobbed her way in front of me lead by her hug breast. She leaned in and kissed me while sliding her tongue half way down my throat. She still had a hand on my member stroking it up and down and it was good and hard. She then pulled me into the middle of the tub and wrapped her legs around me. She brought our bodied together and guided my cock to her opening. She then slid down it with one thrust of my hips.

I looked around and my roomie was no where to be seen. I guess he took off with the woman he was with. Then I heard a loud moan and turned to see that he was on the patio lying in a chair and the blond he was with was going to town sucking him off. Then my attention went back to the redhead who got off my member and went to the edge of the tub. She braced herself with her arms and I slid behind her. The water was splashing out of the tub from all the action and the next thing I knew she was screaming that she was cumming. I hadn’t even worked up a sweat yet and she was having an orgasm.

We got out of the tub and went and laid in one of the chairs drying ourselves off. She looked over at me and saw that I was still hard. She then got up and straddled the chair with her legs. I took my tool in her hands and started to lick it up and down its length. After it was covered with her saliva she stuck it between her breasts. She then pushed them together and started to slide them up and down my length. This was another first for me.

She started to quicken her tempo and everytime the head of my cock would pop through the top of her breast she would suck it into her mouth. That was too much for me and I let go of my pent-up juices. They flew all over her breast which she started to rub in.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After all of that the girls went home and I went to take a shower and go to bed. The next day my roomie and I relaxed around the house swimming and playing. We went to a club that night and my roomie brought back another woman. I had the opportunity but declined. I think I was looking for his sister.

We got home around 2am and I went into my room to go to bed. The next morning when I went down to get something to eat his sister was in the family room in a very skimpy bathing suit. She was laying on a couch in the family and told me to bring my breakfast in there and join her. She said that her brother was still with the bimbo he brought home last night.

She then looked at me and asked what was my story, and why I didn’t have one myself. I smiled and told her I was picker than he was. She smiled and said that I was better than he was too. I looked into those eyes of hers and asked what did that mean.

She told me she had watched us the other night and said that I was a better lover than her brother. I said thanks. She then said that it had made her really horny watching me. I almost spit out the cereal I was eating. She then said that I was a lot more mature than her brother and herself at my age. I told her that people always tell me that I am old for my age. She laughed and said does that mean you like older woman. I told her that age wasn’t a concern with me but the individual.

She laughed and said good answer and then stood up and asked me how she compared to the redhead from the other night noting that she wasn’t as big up top. I eyed her and told her she looked great and that I like more symmetry in a woman than that redhead had. I then said she was too big. We both laughed and then she told me that she was going to take a dip in the pool and to feel free to join her later. I told her I would think about it. She then got up and came close to me. She put her hands on my knees and started to move up my thighs while lower her face to mine. She was about one inch from my face and looked through me again with those riveting eyes and said think really hard about it. She then stood turn and walked off.

I watched her sway as she walked across the room and then thought to myself that she looked a lot younger than her age. I also started thinking that I wouldn’t mind feeling her soft body next to mine.

I rushed to finish my breakfast and just as I put my dishes in the sink my roomie showed up with the girl from last night. He was standing behind and asked me if I would be alright on my own today if he spent the day with her. He had his hands in a prayer gesture behind or and I was just about to answer when his sister appeared and said if I didn’t mind going shopping she would baby-sit. I said that would be fine.

As I was about to leave my roommate and his latest fling she stopped me. She asked if I was sleeping with that woman. I said no and she said that she had the feeling that I would be soon. She then whispered that maybe she made a mistake and picked the wrong one. I winked at her and said maybe.

I went to change and got in the car to go shopping. We had a good time, laughing and joking and doing our share of teasing each other. She then asked me if I had brought any dress clothes with me. I told her no and she guided me into a men’s store. She picked out a suit, shirt, tie and socks and shoes. She then laughed as she was paying for everything and said did she need to check my underwear. I said feel free and the look on the salesmen face was too much and we broke out laughing.

We then went into a woman dress shop and she picked out with my approval a slinky black dress. As she was paying for her items I asked her if she need for me to checkout her underwear. She looked at me and said that I could handle that and she didn’t plan on wearing any. The sales lady was in shock but then said if she had something young like me around she wouldn’t either. Now we all laughed.

We went home to change for dinner. When I meet her downstairs she looked gorgeous. She then came up to me to straighten my tie and said that I looked great. She then ran her hand down my chest. My nose caught the fragrance of her perfume and I was lost in a rush of instant lust. I told her she looked great also but to keep her distance from me or I would let her throw me on the ground and take advantage of me. She laughed and said she would remember that.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I offered my arm and put her in the car. I ran around to the other side of the convertible and she took off. The air blow her hair and I could help but look at her from my seat. The split in her dress made for some great viewing of her creamy thighs. She looked over at me and asked why I was so quiet and looking at. I told her I was painting a picture of her in my mind for future private viewing and laughing I said I was wondering if she had any underwear on. She looked at me and said you are a smooth one but a woman never tells.

We got to the restaurant and had a great dinner. As we were having a drink a man came to the table and looked at me then her and asked who her play toy was. She looked and said none of your business. He then said he knew she couldn’t handle a real man. She then looked at him and said she was handling a real man that (looking at me) he can get it up and keep it hard for a long time. She then said that I knew how to please a woman and if she wouldn’t go to jail, she would fuck me right there on the table. He looked at her and said bitch and walked off.

I asked who was that? She said her ex-husband and asked if I was ready to go. I told her yes and we paid the bill started to leave the table when a bunch of woman started to applaud and hoot and holler. I could only make out what the last one hollered. She said to send the stud over her place when she was through with me. She hollered over her shoulder that I would be too tired. I wasn’t sure what to make of all this but since we were having fun to go with it.

When we got back to the house she told me to go sit on the patio and she would bring me a beer. She came out will I was standing by the pool. She left the patio door open and I could here soft music playing. She handed me a beer and I put it on a table and stuck my hand out. She put hers in mine and I took her beer out of her hand and put that on the table. I then said may I have this dance. She looked at me and said you sure may and our bodies came together.

She was so soft and her perfume filled my nostrils again and I leaned down and asked whispering if she was okay. She said she would be great if I was about 7 years older but she wasn’t feeling bad at the moment and she shifted her hips so that her hips were pressing against mine. Much to my dismay I started to get hard. She kind of rotated on my hardness be for whispering in my ear. Do you have a licensed for that weapon? I told her I did and it always hit was it was aiming at. She laughed and asked where it was pointing now. I told her I would let her know later.

After our dance she put some space between us and I was happy because I could have cum just from dancing with her. She looked into my eyes again and asked me if was scared of her. I said al little. She then said that she wanted me to make love to her but that she didn’t want to hurt me and all she wanted is for someone to love her for the night. She asked me if I was alright with that and I nodded yes. She then grabbed my hand in hers and put it in the slit of her dress. She then raised my hand and put it on her mound. She then told me right before she pressed her lips against mine that she hadn’t worn any underwear.

After the kiss I lead her to her bedroom. Unzipped her dress and she shimmed out of it. Still standing behind her I started to kiss my way down her spine and every once in a while I would nip at her skin cause her to moan. When I got to her butt I pushed her at the middle of her back and she bent over at the waist. She then rested he hands on her knees. This caused her to be wide open to me from behind. I licked up her seam with a flat tongue causing it to part like the Red Sea. She tasted so sweet that I had no problem pressing my face into her womanhood. She then started to push herself back against my snake like tongue.

I heard her moan loudly oh my god that feels so dam good. Her breath then got labored and she starts to cum. After she came she turned around and pulled me to my feet. She then started to rip my clothes off. When my chest was bare she started to kiss her all over it, stopping to suck on my nipples before dropping to her knees. She undid my belt and helped my out of my pant and underwear. She then looked up at me while taking my hardness in her hand. She stuck out her tongue and licked the head of my tool. She then circled it with her tongue before taking half of it down her throat.

She started a slow bob of her head taking more and more of me with every bob. She then started to run her hands up the back of my legs and I could feel myself swelling in her mouth. Know I was on the verge of cumming I informed her and tried to pull out. She grabbed my butt and pulled me to her and I shoot my load down her throat. That was another first for me.

She didn’t stop their, she keep suck me and I found myself getting hard again. I pulled her to her feet and scooped her up on my arms and laid her on the bed. She grabbed my hardening tool and guided it between her legs. She put me at her entrance and raised her hips to engulf me. I started to move my hip back and forth and she meet me with every stroke. I then started to move my hips in a figure eight motion as I plug into her and that cause her to start to moan. She wrapped her legs around my waist then moved whispered to put them on my shoulders. I did what she asked and I found myself very deep inside of her. I must have hit her spot because I could feel her release some fluids that bathed my cock and she start to moan and thrash underneath me. I had a hard time keeping up with her.

It wasn’t long that I came right behind her, with her hold on to me tightly. I let her legs relax and lay beside her. The bed was soaked. She looked at me and said that was incredible and that I must have hit her g-spot. She said that nothing like that had ever happen to her like that and she could even describe the pleasure she felt.

She then told me that we better mover to my bed because hers was soaked. Running hand in hand naked throughout the house we slid under the cover and started to make love again this time slower and deliberate. Having had quenched the lust form earlier we just enjoyed each other the rest of the night and the rest of my visit.

We still see each other even after I graduated from college and we still have fun together.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spring Break Part 4

I just got out of a bad marriage. The relationship was bad. The sex was bad and even he was bad for me. I decided to move back home with my parents for a bit to get my head back together.

My parents welcomed me with open arms and then told me that they were going to Europe for about two months. They then told me that my younger brother was coming home for spring break with his roommate from college.

I was thinking not now. All I would hear is your guys with great bodies and their bimbos having sex all over the house and I hadn’t had any for 6 months and was ready to scream.

I got a call from my little brother and he told me when he would be in and told me a little about his roommate. He said I would like him as he was a lot more mature than most of the guys his age and that they would stay out of my hair. I told him that our parents left money for him and his roommate and there was plenty of food. I told him I would be in and out and would see him when he got there.

I went out to a bar to see if maybe I could get lucky but the only things that hit on me were losers and I had one of those already. I went home and took a dip in the pool and suddenly heard loud music coming from the house. Realizing that my little brother must have been home I made my way to the stairs and started to climb them. I got to the top of the stairs and started to walk down the hall and almost got run over by a 6’3” broad shoulder narrow waist, olive complexion stud. He had a towel around his waist drying his hair hollowing turn it up, like the music need to be louder.

I don’t know what came over me he had to be at least eight year younger than me but since his back was to me and he had muscle sticking out everywhere but not like a bodybuilder. I wiped his towel from around his waist and smacked his butt.
I then came to my senses and sorry you must be my little brother roommate. He turned to take me in. He started at my ankles and his eyes crawled up my body making me feel like a wanted woman again. His big brown eyes locked on mine and he got a big tooth smile on his face and said yes he was.

I handed him back his towel I said nice buns. I started to walk down the hall to my room. When I was even with his shoulder I lost it again and looked over it. I looked right at his cock and whispered in his ear that the rest didn’t look bad either. I then moved on and he hollered over the music that I didn’t look bad myself. I turned to look at him and he cared himself well and I just smiled and walk into my room.

I closed my door and put my hand down my bathing suit bottoms feeling how wet I was and not from my swim. My finger then got a mind of their own and started to slid up and down my hotness as I thought about that stud in the hall. The more I thought the more my fingers played with lust. It was long before I had two finger moving in and out of my hole and my other hand rubbing my clit in circle bring me to a satisfy orgasm. I still need and good roll in the hay but at least that calmed me down for awhile.

My brother came and knocked on my door cause me to come out of my trance and told me hi and said that he was going downstairs to get something to eat and if I wanted anything. I told him I would be down in a minute. He then asked me if I had meet his roommate and I said yes in the hall.

I went downstairs and saw that hunk in the family room with my brother. I slowed my pace so I could get better look and wished he was about eight years older. His eyes locked on mine and I quickly asked my brother if they were going to the country club. My brother said yes and I looked straight into this you mans eyes that was driving me crazy and asked if he thought he would get lucky. He diverted his eyes from mine on that one and my brother chimed to not let his looks fool me that he was an animal and that all the woman on campus wanted to jump his bones. That look of shyness he gave me made me realize that he wasn’t the dog type.

Teasing him now I asked if that was true. He smiled his boyish smile at me that made me weak at the knees and said he didn’t know about all that or getting lucky. I then looked that fine man up and down and told him he didn’t need luck that I bet he was just plain good. I went and kissed my brother good by and told them I would see them in the morning.

I went back to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I started asking myself what in the hell was I doing. Having these lustful thoughts of a kid with a man body but a kid never the less. The I thought to myself that he was twenty and seemed to know what he was doing. He carried himself a lot older than my brother. I decided to go to bed to stop thinking about the itch I wanted scratched between my legs.

I heard a lot of laughing and shouting coming from downstairs and looked at my clock it was 3:00am. I decide to go take a look at what was going on and snuck down the stairs. I wasn’t sure what I was hopping to see but my curiosity got the better of me. Of course it could have been my jealousy of my youth long past.

When I got close to the family room I peeked around the corner and say my brother with some brunette and his roomie with an amazon looking redhead. I heard my brother say there were no suits allowed in the hot tub and the redhead stood up and giggled before dropping her sundress on the floor.

This woman’s breasts were hug. If they didn’t stand up because of here youth I would have sworn that they were fake. She ran off to the tub and the rest of them scrambled out of their clothes. Even the stud did and let me tell you that tool that I saw earlier soft was at all it glory and it was a woman’s dream. Long, thick and hard with a big head. I know that I would need at least both of my hands to hold that thing. Flashes of that thing stretching me had my legs feeling like Jell-O and my juices running down my leg. It also had to my surprise my hand stuck back into my pants rubbing myself.

I moved so I could get a look at what was going on in the tub.
I saw that amazon move in front of that stud and wrap her legs around his waist. I could tell that he was giving her what I wanted but he looked bored. She then went to the edge of the tub and braced herself against it as he stepped behind her and entered her. Boy I wish that was me. She started screaming after a couple of strokes and I found myself humping my hand.

They then got out of the tub and holy cow he was still hard as a bull. The laid on some lounge chairs. The Amazon then went over to his chair and put is missile between her mountains of breast and jerked him off. After I saw him cum all over those twin peeks I went back to my room and found my favorite toy. I keep dreaming that it was him and knew even though I shouldn’t I wanted him.

The next day I made sure I keep my distance from the boys. One to cool my hot ass off and the other to cool my hot ass off. I couldn’t get him out of my mind. His body was so perfect and that tool could do a number on my desire anytime.
I had to do a lot of swimming that day.

The next morning I went out to take a dip in the cool pool water for some relief. I then went into the kitchen for something to eat into the family room to lay on the couch. The stud walked into the kitchen and looked at me laying on the couch in the family. I saw his eyes linger over my appearance but I have to admit he didn’t act childish or like it bother him that a have naked woman lusting after his body was lay near him. I told him to bring his breakfast into the family room and join me as my brother was still with the bimbo from last night.

I then asked what his story was. He smiled and said he was picker than my brother. I smile and told him he was better than my brother too. He looked at me a little crossed and asked what that meant. I told him that I watched him the other night and that he was a better lover than my little brother. I then blurted out before I knew what I was saying that it made me very horny watching him. He turned red and almost spit the cereal out of his mouth he was eating.

I then told him how I thought he was more mature at his age that either me or my brother. He then said that people always said he was older than his age. I chuckled and asked if that meant he liked older woman. I was expecting him to sound like a horny teenager but he gave me a mature answer that blew me away.

I laughed at this and told him good answer as I rose to my feet. I asked him how I compared to the redhead from the other night, excluding the obvious fact that I didn’t have pontoons on my chest. Again he gave me an answer that was mature for guys my age. I then told him that I was going to take another dip in the pool and to come join me later. He said he would think about it.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went over to where he was sitting and put my hand on his knees. I started to slide my hands down his muscular hairy thighs while moving my face very close to his. When I was about an inch from his face and I could feel his breath on mine. I told him in the most sexiest voice. Think really hard about it. I then straightened up turned on my heels and went and jumped into the pool wondering if steam was coming off the water as I went under it.

After several minutes and thinking that I lost my touch I went back into the house to find my brother talking to the hunk with the bimbo there also. I heard my brother ask if he would be alright by himself if he left him home alone. Just like my brother and a bimbo. I jump in and before I knew it I was saying that I would baby-sit if the hunk didn’t mind going shopping with me.

He got in the car and as I drove stealing glimpses at him I got really horny. We had a good time shopping and teasing each other. I then asked him if he brought a suit with him and he said no. I then took him to a men’s shop and picked out a suit, tie, shoes and socks for him. As I was paying for his things I asked jokingly if I should check his underwear. He said to feel free. I was tempted to reach for his belt but the salesmen had funny look on his face. We looked at each other and broke out laughing.

We then went into my favorite dress shop for me to find something to wear. As I was paying for a slink , I know I got you attention black dress. He asked if he could check my underwear. I looked at him and the saleswoman and said he couldn’t handle checking mine and that I hadn’t planned on wearing any. The saleswoman looked in shocked then looked the hunk up and down. She then said if she had something that young and fine she wouldn’t either. Now we all laughed at that.

We went back home to shower and change. I shaved my legs and did my hair. All the while my womanly desires were running out of control. I wanted this young stud to ravish my body all night long. I wanted him to make me feel like a wanted woman and he a starving man. I wanted some good lovin.

I came down the stairs when I got ready and saw his eyes lighten up as he drank me in. I felt good and even straightened up some and pushed my breast out even more.

I went over to him and told him that he looked good. I really wanted to say eatable and them rip his clothes off. I straighten out his tie and then ran my hand down his muscular chest as if I was smoothing the tie out. My body was on fire now and all he had to do was say lets stay home and roll around on the floor.

He didn’t say anything for a minute then he seemed to have caught himself and told me that I look great but not to get to close to him or he would let me throw him down on the ground and take advantage of him. I laughed and said I would remember that and planned to so it as soon as we got home.

He offered me his arm and open my car door for me. He then got in and off to dinner we drove. I let the split in my dress open as far as it could and could feel the cool night air bathe my hot crotch. I could also feel his eyes crawling up my leg and wished it was his mouth or hand.

I looked over at him and noticed that his eyes were closed and asked why he was so quiet. He then blew me away by saying he was painting a picture in his mind for future private viewing and then asked laughingly if I had any underwear on. I looked at him and told him that he was a smooth one but a woman never tells. I really wanted to say was reach over here and find out.

We had a great time talking and flirting at dinner as we were having an after dinner drink my ex-husband came over to the table with some young bimbo. He looked at the stud then me and asked who my play toy was. I told him none of his business. He then said that he knew I couldn’t handle a real man. That ticked me off. I then looked at him and told him that I was handling a real man as I looked at the stud. I told the ex that he could get it up and keep it hard for a long time. Then going for his huge ego I said that he knew how to please a woman and I wouldn’t go to jail that I would fuck him right there on the table. He looked at me with that hurt boyish face of his and said bitch and walked off. I remembered why I left his sorry ass and why I haven’t been loved so well in a long time.

The stud asked after he left who was the guy and I told him that it was my ex-husband. I then wanted to get out of there and asked if he was ready to go. As we paid the bill and were preparing to leave and group of woman started clapping. One hollered you go girl while one hollered send the stud over to her place when I was through. I laughed and shouted back he will be too tired.

When we got back to the house I figured that I wouldn’t have the stud this night because of that man still screwing up my life. I told the stud to go sit on the patio and I would bring him a beer. I figured I could at least get drunk and I could get laid. I turned on the stereo and went to get to beers. As I handed him his beer he took it and then took mine out of my hand. He asked me for this dance. I told sure and heard the soft slow music on. He then pressed his rock hard body against mine and new hope sprang between my legs. I have never wanted a man like I wanted him at this moment.

We danced slowly and then he bent down and asked if I was okay in my ear. I told him that I would be great if he was about 7 years older but that I wasn’t bad at the moment. I then started pressing my hips into his. Wanting to feel his hardness of even if he wanted me or even if I turned him on. To my delight he became hard and it felt big. It felt really big. I laughingly asked him if he had a licensed for that weapon he was carrying. He said he did and that it always hit what it was pointing at. I asked him where was it pointing and he told me he would tell me later. He didn’t know that I wanted it now.

After that song ended we separated. I then looked into his eyes and asked him if he was scared of me. He told me he was a little. I then told him that I wanted him to make love to me but I didn’t want to hurt his feeling later. That I only wanted someone to love me for the night and if he would be alright with that. He nodded a yes and I grabbed his hand and lead it up the split of my dress. As I raised it to my swollen and heated mound full of my juices I raised on my toes to kiss him on the mouth. Right before I pressed my lips on his and as I felt his finger traveling over my womanhood I told him that I hadn’t worn any underwear.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After our kiss he turned and led me to my bedroom. As I entered the room he unzipped my dress and I shimmed out of it. He was still behind me and started to kiss his way down my spine sending goose bumps throughout my body. Every once in awhile he would nip at my skin causing jolts of electricity shooting straight to my groin.

When he got to my butt he pushed me in the middle of my back causing me to bend over. He kept pushing until I was supporting my weight on my knees with my hands. I felt so expose as I felt cool air flow over my hot pussy. I then felt him licking up my seam causing it to open like a dam that has just burst. I was flowing like an uncontrolled river and didn’t care cause what he was do felt so great. He then pressed his face further into my crotch and let me tell you I was seeing sparks and shooting stars.

I moaned out loud oh my god that feels so good. I felt myself on the verge of cumming and it was hard to breathe for I was feeling wave after of wave of pleasure causing me new heights of pleasure. After I came like never before in my life, I turned and pulled him to his feet and started to take off his clothes. When I had his shirt off I ran my hands over his bulging muscles. The I started to kiss all over his chest before sucking one of his nipples then moving to the other.

I then dropped to my knees in front of him and worked on undoing his belt and pants. I helped him out of the rest of his clothes then looked up into his eyes as I took hold of his hardness. A drop of precum was on the head of his hard cock and I stuck my tongue out and licked it off. I then swirled my tongue around the head before I took him down my throat. I loved the feeling of his big cock in my mouth.

I started a slow bob of my head getting use to his size and width. As I got comfortable with his size I ran my hands up the back of his legs until I got to his butt. I relaxed my throat and pulled him to me. Feeling his cock start to slide down my throat, that was more than he stand and he told me he was about to cum. Being the gentlemen that I though he was he tried to pull out of my mouth but I wasn’t having any of that and let him shoot down my throat.

I didn’t stop after he finished cumming I was determined to suck him dry. I might be an older woman but I sure was going to be one he would never forget. Being that he was young and that I am good at pleasing a man he started to get hard again in my mouth. He bent down and pulled me to my feet. He scooped me up and laid me on the bed. He climbed on and I took hold of his hardening tool and guided it to my entrance. I was ready for him and I think he knew it.

He started to move his hips slowly pushing in me and pulling out making me feel every inch of him. He then started moving his hips in a figure eight figure cause me more pleasure as no one had ever done this to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and whispered to him to put them over his broad shoulders. He did what I asked and I could feel him in parts of my that my ex-husband only wished that he could reach. He started in that figure eight thing again and all of a sudden an orgasm hit me like a freight train. There was no building, no warning, just an explosion of pleasure causing me to almost squirt my juices across the room.

I could take all this pleasure and found myself loosing control over my body as I started to thrash under him. I was afraid I would buck him off me but he held on much to my delight.

It wasn’t long before he exploded inside me causing another wave of pleasure to rack my body. My nipples where so hard I thought they would bust open.

I finally caught my breath and lowered my legs after the death grip they had put on this stud. I looked at him and told him that I had never experienced anything like what happened to me and I told him that I didn’t even think I could describe what I felt. The bed was soaked to the point that the sheets had to be changed.

I told him we better go to his room and use his bed. We ran through the house naked hand and hand to we got to his room and under the covers. We started to make love all over again this time a lot slower and without the animalistic lust we experienced before. We still had a lot of lust left but not the urgency.

We spent the rest of his time here in bed mostly and we still see each other after he graduated and after all these years we still have a hunger for each other. Lets face it he keeps me feeling young and wanted and what’s wrong with that as long as we respect each other.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've merged the six parts into a single thread. When the parts are in separate threads, they tend to get bumped out of order by people's responses.