spring fever

D

deleted105034

Anyone else get un-naturally horny when spring rolls around?

Just to give y'all an idea, I masturbated yesterday morning for about an hour, then in the evening spent about 2 hours edging, then went to bed and got laid..

I woke up this morning at 5:30, and proceeded to take another hour masturbating...I was just trying to edge, but I ended up cumming all over my stomach!

After I got out of the shower I went right back at it! This latest time I came, the spurts were separated by like 30 seconds between each one! I would get close to the edge, clamp down my PC muscle, a little cum would spill out, then I would keep stroking as the urge slightly subsided, then it happened again, like 5 times...I thought it would never stop!

Whew, anyway, this happens to me every spring, and in fact, spring of last year was when I joined LPSG:wink: Anyone else notice this happening to them?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else get un-naturally horny when spring rolls around?
Yes. I notice it every year. I think that the sunnier, warmer weather might have something to do with it. People are wearing less clothing and showing more skin. Summer's coming. Bring it on!

johnPNY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it was this way for me. I tend to only get horny at certain times and the climate/weather is not a factor at all. Usually it's when there's a certain girl I'm interested in or have been out seeing some truly hot/thought invoking women throughout the day.

For instance though the weather has been warm and great the past 2 weeks, and the past 2 weeks I've been horny maybe once, and jerked off maybe 4 times, 3 of them not even really horny but just doing it for the fuck of it.

Sure sucks :(

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Spring definitely makes me horny as hell. All I want to do is fuck and play with my dick. Hotel rooms produce the same effect -- regardless of season.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sap rises in Spring!

For me its an extra 'bounce' in my balls as I walk...everything looks 'better' somehow...walking thru a mall can give me whiplash!