spring fever

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TBoneSteak, May 5, 2008.

1. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone else get un-naturally horny when spring rolls around?

Just to give y'all an idea, I masturbated yesterday morning for about an hour, then in the evening spent about 2 hours edging, then went to bed and got laid..

I woke up this morning at 5:30, and proceeded to take another hour masturbating...I was just trying to edge, but I ended up cumming all over my stomach!

After I got out of the shower I went right back at it! This latest time I came, the spurts were separated by like 30 seconds between each one! I would get close to the edge, clamp down my PC muscle, a little cum would spill out, then I would keep stroking as the urge slightly subsided, then it happened again, like 5 times...I thought it would never stop!

Whew, anyway, this happens to me every spring, and in fact, spring of last year was when I joined LPSG:wink: Anyone else notice this happening to them?

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. I notice it every year. I think that the sunnier, warmer weather might have something to do with it. People are wearing less clothing and showing more skin. Summer's coming. Bring it on!

3. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, the past two weeks it's been a real bother. I've wanted to masturbate every day (which isn't a normal thing for me these days).

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Spring fever's a real bitch for me this year. Working like a dog leaves me little time to, erm, take care of my needs so my hormones go into overdrive at the most inconvenient moments.

5. 220483

Gold Member

YES... it happens every time I log in lpsg.org :)

6. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

I'm VERY NATURALLY HORNY when spring rolls around!!!

7. johnPNY

johnPNY New Member

I wish it was this way for me. I tend to only get horny at certain times and the climate/weather is not a factor at all. Usually it's when there's a certain girl I'm interested in or have been out seeing some truly hot/thought invoking women throughout the day.

For instance though the weather has been warm and great the past 2 weeks, and the past 2 weeks I've been horny maybe once, and jerked off maybe 4 times, 3 of them not even really horny but just doing it for the fuck of it.

Sure sucks :(

8. dspann

dspann New Member

Spring definitely makes me horny as hell. All I want to do is fuck and play with my dick. Hotel rooms produce the same effect -- regardless of season.

9. catman

Gold Member

The sap rises in Spring!

For me its an extra 'bounce' in my balls as I walk...everything looks 'better' somehow...walking thru a mall can give me whiplash!

Draft saved Draft deleted