Springtime cleavage

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure we dress differently it's hot as Hades outside. No one wants to walk outside in stuffy winter business attire and get smacked down by a heatwave! A lot of us cover up more in the winter time because it's cold! In the summer it's hot, which means less clothes.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I wear a uniform at work regardless of the climate/heat on the wards.My cleavage shows abit but my uniform isnt designed for it all to fall out due to the job!

I do however show cleavage all year round....well unless i wear a roll neck which i certainly would never do!

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of course I dress differently this time of year! Then again, there's no such thing as climate control at my job and if there was, I'd still be stripping down to a tank top when the work gets heavy. I sure don't have cleavage so the only thing I'm showing off are my manly shoulders.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99.9% of my clothes are cleavage revealing and enhancing, and hug my body shape - regardless of season.
It's only the level of layers and sleeve length that changes with the weather, and I am more likely to wear boots in winter and strappy sandal style heels in the warmer weather.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine mentions each year that he loves to watch the boobies come out of hibernation each spring, hahah! During the winter in NYC, most women wear sweaters or are bundled up, so as soon as warm weather hits, he takes note of all the skin.

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My boobs always come out in the spring and summer...legs too. I love dressing to impress, and loooooove heat and sunshine. I want to soak up every single bit of sunlight I can, so I always wear as little clothing as possible (work permitting). A friend of mine jokes that she can tell it's summer when my legs come out.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about to say I don't dress to show off, but actually I do. But there's a practical side to showing cleavage, you know. I sweat down there! If I'm running from car to showroom to a client's house I suffocate in the Florida sunshine. A little breeze on the girls always feels welcomed. Yes, skirts are shorter, too. I rarely wear pants when I'm with a client unless I'm overseeing demo and rehab.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't show cleavage when I'm dressed for the rest of the world? I remember the last time I showed cleavage vividly because TheBoyfriend's face was priceless. I was wearing a new top that I've only worn once. It had a plunging neckline.

That was almost a year ago, so I can safely say, no, hot weather doesn't make me show cleavage, unless I'm wearing a bathing suit.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Push up bras wouldn't help in the clothes I normally wear, since I tend to wear button down shirts, which require unbuttoning to reveal cleavage, or high necked shirts, not unless your bra pushed your breasts up to your collarbone. Not an attractive look! :eek:

I normally dress in business wear or business casual, even when I'm not working. No cleavage to be seen anywhere.

TheBoyfriend prefers it if I dress more revealingly than I am comfortable with and I do that for him sometimes. He also likes me in pants that are too tight IMO, that painted on look.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm afraid a push up bra would push my breasts well up past my collarbone and back over my shoulders. I can wear a regular tank top, fitted shirt, pretty much anything without a crew neck and have a cleavage without a bra. The torso part of the shirt is going to push larger breasts together if you expect things to fit properly in the shoulders and under the armpits. It's just the way it goes.

Call it unintentional cleavage most of the time. Because i don't even realize what is hanging out when i stand up and look in the mirror, im used to the way clothes fit. It's definitely a better view for the taller men.

When i was tiny, i didnt even think much about cleavage. I had to work for a cleavage to be shown.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I in PR...I promote myself in the best way possible. Cleavage is always a part of the equation if possible. That being said...I am not a fan of being nipply...especially at work. I'll pin my cleavage to a respectable level while at work...but let them hang out more away from work.

To work I always wear a lot of dresses & skirts. I wear boots or heels. I've been told I look hot in my work clothes.

At home I'll wear jean or shorts...cleavage bearing t-shirts or tops...or during the summer...sun dresses. I'd wear my flip flops daily if I could...and in San Diego you can most of the time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dress conservatively.

I have cleavage, and if I wore the clothing the other women here have described, you would see it. I'm just not comfortable walking around with cleavage. I'll dress like that if I'm with TheBoyfriend because he likes it, but not alone. I really don't enjoy attracting a lot of that sort of attention if I'm not looking for it. I'm not comfortable with that.

A friend of mine gave me three of her corsets that no longer fit her and a pair of leather pants to wear to her book signing, which was that sort of party and I didn't own the right kind of clothing, and all night I've never felt so self-conscious. TheBoyfriend said I had a "man-tourage" all night long of men who followed me everywhere I went and vied for my attention, including an ex-boyfriend and an old flame who were competing with one another all night. I really didn't enjoy that very much. It was very awkward. TheBoyfriend thought it was hilarious. He especially thought it was funny because they were behaving like that towards one another when I was going home with him at the end of the party.

I only own a few t-shirts and they're all crew necks or boatneck tops or babydoll type t-shirts. I only own one pair of jeans, which I just found the other day, but they are all covered with holes and are about to fall apart in the wash.

A woman would have to be physically deformed and grotesque to accidentally show cleavage in the clothes I typically wear, or she would have to just not button all the buttons. I have cleavage, I just don't wear clothing that reveals cleavage, like just a tank top.

For example, this woman's dress goes to her collarbone. In order to reveal cleavage, her tits would have to be on top of her shoulders. I'm usually dressed in business casual clothing when I'm not working, and as everyone should know, cleavage in the office is extremely unprofessional.

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Regardless of whether i wear a push up bra i have cleavage and like MR said a push
up bra would make my boobs sit under my chin...or suffocate myself in them!!

My uniform is structured as in shaped by the waist and has darts by the bust area so holds my boobs quite nicely but i did order a size too big so my cleavage wouldnt show.............when i worked in cardiac i would have caused untold trouble if my cleavage had have shown :p

My everyday type of clothes show cleavage whether i want it to or not as the bigger the bust,the bigger the cleavage and i HATE roll neck/turtle neck/round neck tops as they do sod all for me.

Baggy shirts,tops,t shirts hang straight down off the fullest part of the breast which hides my waist and makes me look fat... (Waits for Mr Nobrot to pounce with glee!!!).....or pregnant as styles like that hang like a tent on boobilicious women.

One thing i do hate to see.....bum cleavage!! URGHHHHH!!!