Springtime cleavage

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im pretty sure Cleavage is an all year thing, well I see a Cleavage everyday pretty much.
Summer is about the mini-mini skirts.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
One thing i do hate to see.....bum cleavage!! URGHHHHH!!!

What about the other way. I heard a comic doing a routine that guys should just show a little "dick neck" ;) lol[/QUOTE]

Not a clue,never heard or seen that...though you can demonstrate if you want to!:biggrin1:

Im pretty sure Cleavage is an all year thing, well I see a Cleavage everyday pretty much.
Summer is about the mini-mini skirts.

More commonly known as aeroplane skirts:tongue:....the hem is right under the cockpit:eek:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wear a lot of moderate scoop neck t-shirts/soft graphic women's t-shirts (not THAT kind of graphic) & knee/above knee length a-line type skirts this time of year so yeah a little bit of cleavage shows with the scoopy shirts. Nothing x-rated or anything and with the graphic t-shirts not much shows at all, though if it's clingy it's still very obvious I have giant knockers (I like them at least a little clingy in order to show off my waist). Certain v-neck shirts are quite revealing, so I usually wear those with a light feminized Mr. Rogers type sweater or something.

Last edited:

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sure we dress differently it's hot as hades outside. No one wants to walk outside in stuffy winter business attire and get smacked down by a heatwave! A lot of us cover up more in the winter time because it's cold! In the summer it's hot, which means less clothes.
exactly