Springtime

Faeros

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay... Every Spring (roughly), my body goes into this intense state of arousal that normally doesn't happen often during the rest of the year. I get intensely hard, my breath quickens and I can just feel all of those things rushing through my body. I get flushed, and want to pretty much bang anything that moves...

And that's normal for Spring. There are some times when it's much, much more intense. Take a couple of weeks ago for example: I jacked off twice one night, about ten minutes apart. Felt relatively sated, and went to sleep. The next day went on normally, until about noonish I got a sudden rush of all of those normal Spring feelings, and had to quickly adjust myself so I wasn't too noticeable. I stewed with all of that for hours, and then when I got home, I masturbated six times before even remotely feeling sated. It took a few more to get it good enough so I could sleep.

Does anyone else experience this, or what? :D

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't get hit with moments quite like that, but yesterday I did have a random urge to relieve myself in the middle of the day and followed through with it. Back in high school I had those moments more often. While I didn't go 6 times in a row or twice in 10 mins (don't even think I had the capability to do so), I still had times where I just got the idea into my head and felt more than just a little compelled to follow through on it.

Faeros

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 24 2005, 02:53 AM
I don't get hit with moments quite like that, but yesterday I did have a random urge to relieve myself in the middle of the day and followed through with it. Back in high school I had those moments more often. While I didn't go 6 times in a row or twice in 10 mins (don't even think I had the capability to do so), I still had times where I just got the idea into my head and felt more than just a little compelled to follow through on it.
[post=293613]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, everyone has that capability. Just depends on how turned on you are. Normally, I don't jack off but a few times a week, sometimes once a day. When spring rolls around, it's often two or three a day, and sometimes within five minutes of each other.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Faeros@Mar 24 2005, 02:39 AM
Okay... Every Spring (roughly), my body goes into this intense state of arousal that normally doesn't happen often during the rest of the year. I get intensely hard, my breath quickens and I can just feel all of those things rushing through my body. I get flushed, and want to pretty much bang anything that moves...

And that's normal for Spring. There are some times when it's much, much more intense. Take a couple of weeks ago for example: I jacked off twice one night, about ten minutes apart. Felt relatively sated, and went to sleep. The next day went on normally, until about noonish I got a sudden rush of all of those normal Spring feelings, and had to quickly adjust myself so I wasn't too noticeable. I stewed with all of that for hours, and then when I got home, I masturbated six times before even remotely feeling sated. It took a few more to get it good enough so I could sleep.

[post=293608]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeh, I have this happen to me in spring too. I used to think I was going crazy with lust until I started living in a college dorm. Almost all guys my age get the hornies this time of year. I guess we should just enjoy it. :p

Faeros

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy+Mar 24 2005, 04:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HungSpermBoy &#064; Mar 24 2005, 04:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Faeros@Mar 24 2005, 02:39 AM
Okay... Every Spring (roughly), my body goes into this intense state of arousal that normally doesn&#39;t happen often during the rest of the year. I get intensely hard, my breath quickens and I can just feel all of those things rushing through my body. I get flushed, and want to pretty much bang anything that moves...

And that&#39;s normal for Spring. There are some times when it&#39;s much, much more intense. Take a couple of weeks ago for example: I jacked off twice one night, about ten minutes apart. Felt relatively sated, and went to sleep. The next day went on normally, until about noonish I got a sudden rush of all of those normal Spring feelings, and had to quickly adjust myself so I wasn&#39;t too noticeable. I stewed with all of that for hours, and then when I got home, I masturbated six times before even remotely feeling sated. It took a few more to get it good enough so I could sleep.

[post=293608]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeh, I have this happen to me in spring too. I used to think I was going crazy with lust until I started living in a college dorm. Almost all guys my age get the hornies this time of year. I guess we should just enjoy it. :p
[post=293620]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s decidedly difficult to enjoy unless you have someone willing to help you out with it almost constantly...It&#39;s driving me insane&#33;

sweetfella: Although I do feel more energetic in spring, my big horny time is fall. I think it is all those "Back-To-School" memories when I went to a big university for the first time and met all those hot guys&#33;

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It&#39;s technically spring now, started March 21st, or on Monday. It&#39;s not the warmest here in Nebraska, but its a start. (I&#39;m also ignoring the fact that its been snowing/raining the past few days....stupid snow.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 24 2005, 09:15 PM
where are all you people living that it&#39;s spring already?&#33;
[post=293724]Quoted post[/post]​

Anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere. The vernal equinox was Sunday, 20 March, 2005 in the Eastern United States. It occurred in the Western US a day earlier, on the 19th. On 21 March, it is officially Spring everywhere north of the equator.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Mar 24 2005, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Mar 24 2005, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Mar 24 2005, 09:15 PM

Anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere. The vernal equinox was Sunday, 20 March, 2005. It is officially Spring everywhere north of the equator.
[post=293738]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ok, I lied...it started on Sunday :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion+Mar 24 2005, 09:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Mar 24 2005, 09:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Mar 24 2005, 03:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock
@Mar 24 2005, 09:15 PM

Anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere. The vernal equinox was Sunday, 20 March, 2005. It is officially Spring everywhere north of the equator.
[post=293738]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I lied...it started on Sunday :)
[post=293739]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I edited my above quote. Though the US experiences the equinox earlier than Europe, 21 March is still observed as the first day of Spring. Either way, it&#39;s already here.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 24 2005, 10:01 PM
Weird, I checked my calendar and it says that "Spring Begins" on the 20th. Oh well......back to the original topic
[post=293743]Quoted post[/post]​

Right: back to the original topic. Are you hornier during Spring, Altairion? How often do you jack off in Spring and how does it compare to the rest of the year? ;)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hehe, Spring isn&#39;t my favorite season of the year for nothing ;)

Actually, it could be true for me. Spring just makes me happier in general since I&#39;m not a fan of the Nebraska winter. It could also be an increase in activity and people wearing more revealing outfits that catches my eye more than a large lumpy bundle of clothing/coats. Warm weather has its benefits :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, the winters and summers on the Great Plains are hell. Even worse, there are times of the year when the temperature can go from extremely hot to extremely cold in one day, or vice versa.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Mar 24 2005, 03:43 PM
It doesn&#39;t happen to me at a particular time of year; my libido is always in season&#33; I generally whack off two or three times a day all year long.
[post=293718]Quoted post[/post]​

That sounds about right on for me...maybe not 2-3 times a day, but I&#39;m good to go year round, though spring and summer are a little more than normal.