Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know its somewhat common to piss after you cum, especially if you been edgin or fuckin for quite some time. However I noticed when I piss right after I cum, it doesnt stream out like it normally does. It sprinkles out,still in a pretty straight stream, but not direct. What about you guys?

D

deleted3272

yeah, it goes evreywhere when i piss right after I cum guess its still stopped up...lol

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is because your tube still has cum in it. When I piss after cumming, sometimes I end up with two piss streams and I struggle to get both to hit the bowl (I figure that there is cum blocking the exit). I also notice other times that it can come out in blobs because it is mixed with cum.

That's my guess

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
raj said:
When I piss after cumming, sometimes I end up with two piss streams and I struggle to get both to hit the bowl
Man, I HATE that!! I usually end up spraying wall or the floor for a second before I manage to adjust my aim.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have said it all.
However I gather that pissing after cuming, if there has been interaction, can be somewhat of a natural protection against lurking bacteria etc.

BgHry1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or awhile later you get those damn cum-crusties that make you pee in two streams, I hate it when it hits the floor..

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reckon this is pretty normal as well, and due to cum being still in your cock. I also milk my cock completely empty after cumming (or, ideally, my partner sucks me dry!), but still my first piss after cumming is always a 'sit-down' piss! :biggrin1: