Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[video=medium]4071261[/video]
here is some spurts
it is a pitty to waste so much male sperm sperm in such a short time ! it would be very addictive to force this beautiful male body to practice 50 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any real orgasm and without any real fun at all ! it needs iron will and many years of practice to learn edging with partial ejaculations without any real orgasm. WARNING ! IT IS TOTALLY ADDICTIVE FOR A MALE BODY !

Reactions: lively_soul

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always count how many spurts i shoot when i cum, i think it is because i cum alot
for me it is
without edging 7-9 spurts
with edging 9-13 spurts
and sometimes 13-16 spurts

i like to know how much it is, with you guys?
better to practice edging with many many totally unsatisfying partial small ejaculations without any real orgasm over many hours or days.WARNING ! it is extreme addictive for the body of a human male !

18 ejaculations is extreme ! would be much sperm for many hours or days of edging totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any real orgasm and without any real fun at all.

I can relate to what you’re saying, although I doubt I’m in your class. In that regard, how do you handle the blue balls one gets when edging that long?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can relate to what you’re saying, although I doubt I’m in your class. In that regard, how do you handle the blue balls one gets when edging that long?
needs iron will and much practice to perform prolonged masturbation edging . partial ejaculations may prefent from blue balls, but it is also a terrific feeling in the male phallus , when it is forced to stopp sperm flow at PONR. WARNING ! EDGING CAN BE VERY ADDITIVE !

Reactions: 1069369

Funny how I never even thought about this question until someone pointed it out to me and now I'm obsessed with the topic lol