Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I slowed mine down and counted about 10.
I would say you are maybe in the 13 to 15 area. Even the massive drippings falling down instead of squirting out is more than what most men produce, thus, you have every right to count it as a squirt.

SuprrHeroSucker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here you can count my spurts. I m 50 years old.[video=large]4235571[/video][video=large]4221711[/video][video=large]4221681[/video][video=large]4221661[/video]
Wow. So sexy.

O

OldFirm08

6 minimum, up to 10 at full arousal. But one girl caught me with such a dick load she worked me to spurt 12 ropes of thick cum. I'm not runny, thin watery cum. Mine was always thick and white, pasty kind that stuck nice to where it landed.

O

OldFirm08

6 minimum, up to 10 at full arousal. But one girl caught me with such a dick load she worked me to spurt 12 ropes of thick cum. I'm not runny, thin watery cum. Mine was always thick and white, pasty kind that stuck nice to where it landed.
mmm can't see how to 'edit' above to add pic, so just do it here. Thick cock, lots of cum, sorry no vid available for me to post.

Attachments

O

OldFirm08

Great looking cock
thanks.....I can't see any pics in your profile so do post up attached pics of your 'littleguy' dick here in a response to show what it compares to with others. You're probably a 6 inch 'little' as around here anything under 7 doesnt' even make one really an LPSG sort of real member. LOL

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
View media item 4251561
thanks.....I can't see any pics in your profile so do post up attached pics of your 'littleguy' dick here in a response to show what it compares to with others. You're probably a 6 inch 'little' as around here anything under 7 doesnt' even make one really an LPSG sort of real member. LOL
here you go. Usually can only manage one spurt and then lots of oozing

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmm can't see how to 'edit' above to add pic, so just do it here. Thick cock, lots of cum, sorry no vid available for me to post.
leaking of high quality sperm . it can be very addictive for the totally naked masculine body to be frustrated by stopping of sperm flow milliseconds before PONR !

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always counted mine when I was younger and the range was from 8 to 11 depending on how turned on I was. The thing about me was that after research on the internet I had hyperspermia when I was younger. The volume of cum I produced was huge but it was very thin and mostly clear with a little milky color mixed. in. I always wanted thick white cum but never had it. The most amount of spurts happened only one time and it was 22. I was laying on my left side with my right leg raised and my bf was fucking me and playing with the base of my dick behind my balls shaking it back and forth. As I started to cum he started jacking me off and the orgasm continued which meant it was a back to back orgasm because I remember yelling out that I was cumming again even before the first one quit. There was a 3 foot round wet spot on the bed sheet after that one.