Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anyone know a good site, prefeably free, that has some "spy" pics. You know, of people caught in public and stuff like that?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks also for the pics sfniceguy. I'm so jealous! Where I live there are plenty of beaches but I never see anything like that! Which is just as well really because: a) I don't have a camera, and; b) My town has the second oldest population in Australia so I wouldn't really want to see the local pensioners doing anything like that!

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey sfniceguy - wanna meet at the beach sometime?

Maybe we already have! :yikes:

East Baker Beach? (AKA Golden Gate Beach.)

I used to love that beach, and went several times a month for years. But I stopped going about a year ago, when the Park Presidio decided to "fix" that whole area. They're doing good work, but, they've now made what once was a remote beach visited by most local gay men way too accessible by families of tourists.

Last time I was there a couple months ago (my first visit there after the park's work on the area), I watched the guy on the towel next to me get a ticket from a park ranger for "playing with himself" (as he was spied doing by the ranger from the hillside above through binocculars).

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last time I was there a couple months ago (my first visit there after the park's work on the area), I watched the guy on the towel next to me get a ticket from a park ranger for "playing with himself" (as he was spied doing by the ranger from the hillside above through binocculars).

COPS SUCK! :mad:

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media

So would you get a ticket for being naked, or just for touching yourself? What about being naked with a hardon, but not doing anything else?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Such as...
Attached Images
jpg.gif
Beach 04-11-15E.jpg (59.0 KB, 539 views)
jpg.gif
Beach-21.jpg (66.4 KB, 478 views)
jpg.gif
DSCN0296.jpg (59.7 KB, 494 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0022.jpg (38.7 KB, 468 views)

Damn. :wink: All you are doing is reinforcing my mantasies for Mitt Romney.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So would you get a ticket for being naked, or just for touching yourself? What about being naked with a hardon, but not doing anything else?

You won't get ticketed for simply being naked, no. There was a whole beach full of them that day. But you will (or can) get ticketed if you do anything sexual, such as masturbating, or more. This beach used to be a place you could go and do such things, exercising some discretion and common sense, and it was largely unpatrolled by the park rangers because no one really cared. But once the beach was redone and welcomed and attracted more than nude men, then the beach patrol became serious. You CAN still get a way with stuff, but you have to be much more careful.

I don't really blame the rangers. They are just doing their jobs. And frankly, now that others are using the beach besides nude men (such as women, children, families, toursits, etc.), then it probably isn't the right place to being doing that sorta stuff out in the open.