Spying at the Beach/Pool

Anybody ever try to get a good look at the hot bodies at the beach or pool? Maybe behind sunglasses so the subject doesn't know?

Any stories?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in Mesa, AZ back in the late '80s. Our 3rd floor apartment overlooked the pool. There was more than one occasion where I scoped out the trim at the pool with a pair of binoculars. There were quite a few hot guys and gals, especially on the weekends. There was a male dancer who was really buffed with short sandy hair. He wore a magenta colored bikin swimsuit - not a Speedo. His swimsuit revealed an impressive dick outline pulled up and to the side, and it was fun to look at it from afar. There were a few times that no one was at the pool but him, and I'd catch him adjusting himself while laying on his back in the lounge chair. Great J/O material! Not that I'm complaining, but there were 2 things I'd change: Magenta? Yuk. Go for navy or red. Bikini? They often look sleazy to me. I like the butch athletic look of a Speedo or TYR better.

Last edited:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live at the bech, so the answer to the "Do I ever..." question is "Always".

I defy any guy - gay or straight - to say they don't check out the near naked hotties.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I took this picture when I was at a pool in Thailand. She was lying like this right in front of me.
That's exactly why I feel cell phones with built-in cameras were an invention society did not need.

You're not safe anywhere from someone with a hidden camera.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep, sorry im gona have to say this is pretty fucked up
cell phone pics of some lady while shes on vacation trying to relax and tan, now she has to worry about some perv behind her with a cell phone snapping pics of ass and snatch, fuckin pathetic

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, heck yeah!!
What's wrong with scoping out some awesome eye candy like the girl in the photo above?
That's why dark sunglasses were invented!! Mirrored sunglasses are better IMO. If the subject doesn't appeal to you, your eyes won't give you away behind sunglasses. Now if the subject is smokin' hot, and you're definitely interested, then sliding those things down and exposing your eyes and looking at your subject like they're a walking god/goddess is a very high compliment.

Sunglasses are your friends. :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very discreet. I wear these.
Pecker, you're the funniest guy on this site!

In a perfect world, no one would take your picture without your knowledge or consent, but we all know the world is far from perfect. Right or wrong, when we're out in public, we're fair game, so dress appropriately.

If someone wants to take my photo if I'm out in public, I'm indifferent about it. Knock yourself out.