Spying at the Beach/Pool

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very discreet. I wear these.
Man, I GOTS ta get me some of those!!! hahaha... actually, 90% of the reason I go out to public pools/beaches is to check out ladies... if we're all spending time on this website, which is related to big dicks (discussion and exhibitionism), we're ALL checking out guys or gals; name your preference... :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, heck yeah!!
What's wrong with scoping out some awesome eye candy like the girl in the photo above?
That's why dark sunglasses were invented!! Mirrored sunglasses are better IMO. If the subject doesn't appeal to you, your eyes won't give you away behind sunglasses. Now if the subject is smokin' hot, and you're definitely interested, then sliding those things down and exposing your eyes and looking at your subject like they're a walking god/goddess is a very high compliment.

Sunglasses are your friends. :biggrin1:

nothing wrong with checking them out, nothing at all, but whats that have to do with bein a weirdo, taking our your cell phone, taking a pic, and then posting it on the internet... sorry but thats just wrong

Media
nothing wrong with checking them out, nothing at all, but whats that have to do with bein a weirdo, taking our your cell phone, taking a pic, and then posting it on the internet... sorry but thats just wrong
That's the only picture like that I've ever taken and posted on the internet and it was not my intention to do it in the first place. There are billions of voyeur pictures like that on the internet and a lot worse than this one. Pictures in which the subjects are underage and/or abused and/or recognizable and so on. Wake up, internet is an evil world.
So please stop whining and acting like the moral crusader.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With the cell phones you never know when your picture is being taken while out in public. You never know when you are being watched by satelite from space. Who's watching you? You never know!

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When in public I assume I'll be seen by other people. I dress accordingly (or at least have learned that my bulge will likely end up on a bulgarian blog quick enough, so I don't sweat it.) There is no assumption of privacy in most public forums.