Spying

poiuy

Experimental Member
Media
Have u ever spyed on someone like while they were showering or changing? what happend?
like i was taking a shower once and my little brother was spying on me with a mirrior i noticed and took it away. has anyone every heard or tryed this.

I always try to spy on my older brother through the key hole. Unfortunately, you cant see a thing. When my father has sex- and he usually have sex on the kitchen floor in the weekends late at night- i always go outside and peek through the window.

2 years ago, he and his boyfriend had wild sex in the shower, and i walked in. they were really drunk and asked me to come inside. the boyfriend wanted my opinion of his cock. i told him it was huge, and he told me to give him a blow job. My father fucked me while i was fellating the boyfriend :)

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
umm... yah i spied in through my friend's (guy i've done stuff with) bedroom window one night, when i knew he had a friend over, and i saw them going at it... 69er and stuff...

i didn't go in while they were fooling around, bcuz i thought other people were home.... Once they were done, the other guy left and I went inside and told my friend what I had seen, and we started fooling around...

My friend told his friend that I saw them, and I guess that freaked him out a little and they haven't done anything since... I brought it up to him not long after that incident, and he denied it and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about...

That was a few years ago... I'm still fooling around with my friend regularly... and I still see and hang out with the other guy, and in the spring i made a move on him, but he told me, "he don't do that anymore" ... i tried again after that, one night he was drunk, and it was the same thing, he didn't want to... oh well...

Reactions: Yoiamme

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always try to spy on my older brother through the key hole. Unfortunately, you cant see a thing. When my father has sex- and he usually have sex on the kitchen floor in the weekends late at night- i always go outside and peek through the window.

2 years ago, he and his boyfriend had wild sex in the shower, and i walked in. they were really drunk and asked me to come inside. the boyfriend wanted my opinion of his cock. i told him it was huge, and he told me to give him a blow job. My father fucked me while i was fellating the boyfriend :)

For the love of god sexperience! No one deserves to randomly read something that disgustingly WRONG. Keep your little fantasies to yourself please!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw up.