Squared Josh (@Squared_Joshie)

JUSTLOOKING456

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same I was about to subscribe, but I won't waste my money!
Haven't been subscribed to him for months but I still get his bots messaging me almost daily trying to sell content. Hopefully he'll take back control of it some day

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is his onlyfans still terrible? he’s been posting more nudes on twitter so maybe it’s improved

No. He posts better content on Twitter than he does on OF. The OF is entirely non-nude teases except formPPV

Rockstar318

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: luckybucky

GodlyDemon333

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He said he is top in his Twitter account. Any bottom video of him?
Not really, just sex toys and dildos. He says he's a top, but I've seen often seen him replying in posts of guys asking which bottoms want to ride them or get f'd by them. So he could be a vers top, or else it's just a kink.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really, just sex toys and dildos. He says he's a top, but I've seen often seen him replying in posts of guys asking which bottoms want to ride them or get f'd by them. So he could be a vers top, or else it's just a kink.

It’s worth noting that some of his replies on Twitter are him and some are his management. He’s also been pretty clear that he’s never had sex until recently at least (he tweeted something about filming his first collab) so I guess it’s sort of a moot point. The dildo vids were probably filmed to bring in PPV dollars. As for whether or not he liked it, I have no idea.

MJE4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s worth noting that some of his replies on Twitter are him and some are his management. He’s also been pretty clear that he’s never had sex until recently at least (he tweeted something about filming his first collab) so I guess it’s sort of a moot point. The dildo vids were probably filmed to bring in PPV dollars. As for whether or not he liked it, I have no idea.
He did tweet about filming his first collab on April Fool's Day so I'm wondering if he's still never had sex