squash buddy blues

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johntymouse, Jun 15, 2011.

1. johntymouse

johntymouse New Member

I've recently started playing squash. The guy I play with is unexpectedly hot - also happily married and so far as I can tell totally straight. Thing is, we shower together after the match and I find him almost irrestistible - he's got a fine body and a nice curved cock, large, with a big ball sack. Hard not to get a boner when I'm under the water with him. I love showering with him, but I don't want to spoil our friendship or lose a squash buddy. Help!

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    What do you mean, "help"? You know what to do. Keep your hands to yourself. Keep your eyes to yourself too, if that helps. What? You've never seen hot people before?

3. mattnatlanta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "..he's got a fine body and a nice curved cock..."

you've seen his erect cock?

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Well, he's totally straight, which of course means he is probably open to some man-to-man sex.

As a veteran of LPSG who's been around here (in one form or another) about as long as I have, you should know that, AE.

To the OP: Sorry about the digression, and unless you get some definitive form of encouragement from your friend... stick with being friends. "Happily married" and "straight" should be indicators that he's off limits.

5. D_cvher650ii

D_cvher650ii New Member

Make him you're jerk off bud ;-)

6. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

Take no overt action to seduce him. If he's as hot as you say he is, and I believe you--there are truly hot guys out there who are straight and married.
    However, he's used to being hit up on by both men and women. Appear to ignore his body and sexual aura. Be the exception to all the others who fondle him, proposition him, come on to him. Let you know you appreciate his athletic skills and his intelligence not his hot body and heavy sexual aura. Have "deep" conversations on non sexual matters. Don't encourage conversations on sexual matters but when he approaches sex as a subject to "talk about" don't rebuff him or mock him in any way. Show a deep intellectual interest in what he has to say about sex, but don't show any interest in trying to have his body. Don't tell him your orientation, but let him assume you are very experienced. If he's curious, he'll let you know he wants your body. You just may find yourself very pleasantly surprised.

7. johntymouse

johntymouse New Member

Thanks, matt, rob, shooter and ny4 - guess I'll just have to turn on the cold tap and think of England...:-(

j'mouse

Draft saved Draft deleted