Squeaking beds

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_jdgfjkjhg, Mar 15, 2006.

1. D_jdgfjkjhg

D_jdgfjkjhg New Member

Does your bed squeak and bang when u have sex on it??
    Does it hit the wall?? Ever disturbed flatemates, parents, brothers, sisters with loud noises during sex?? :smile:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Squeeking Beds

A new daytime drama on ABC.

3. juice

juice New Member

Albums:
    Oh I have a great story.

My girlfriend and I were in Mexico and they have tile floors. So we're in the middle of going at it and she starts laughing. I look around and the bed is about 8 feet from where we started from. :biggrin1: It kind of wrecked the mood for a little bit, but we were too far along to go back.

Another time we didn't realize that her roommate was home (they shared a wall) and after we were done her roommate kicks the wall and goes "Remember kids, pinch and roll!"
    I just about crapped myself laughing.

Another time I'm slamming into her and all of a sudden we hear this odd "thud" but whatever. Afterwards we look and there was a crack in the wall. Ha ha ha.

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

My bed now doesn't squeak so much any more, but it hits the wall, and yes, twice or so my neighbors from below my apt. have complained, so far. Now adding to all its other deficites, among which there also was a permanent instability when subjected to hot sex, the bed at my BOQ had very squeaky springs. Those and my LOUD moans got me some chew eventually, when the guy next door couldn't sleep due to the racket I raised.

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Oh, the memories. I had a bed when I was 18...it was a family heirloom. Anyway, it sqeaked loudly when I fucked my girlfriend on it. One night we were having a particularly extended session and my roommate's boyfriend yelled "hurry up and cum already!"

6. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

Yeah, I've currently got a "squeaky bed problem." Squeaky bed combined with the fact that my gf is definitely a moaner. I've got a roommate and he's really cool, but a bit of a hermit. I'm sure he doesn't really mind that my gf and I are humans and do what humans do; I just feel kinda rude making as much noise as we do. Usually we'll start up and almost every time we do, I get too into it and forget to scootch my bed away from the wall before we start. Most of the times, I have to hear a few repetitious 'thuds' on the wall before I snap and move my bed away from the wall. Luckily, my bed has wheels, so I don't even have to miss a beat. I'll just hear the noise, then reach up and move the bed away from the wall with one arm without stopping. That's why I put that I can multi-task on my resume. :) Then I have to worry about the noises emitting from my gf. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the noises that she makes. It keeps me posted as to whether or not my ocean's got the right motion. I usually try to drown out the noises with the TV. Granted, I know I'm not exactly the master of subterfuge(huh... I don't remember any moaning in that episode of Seinfeld...), but I've got the feeling that my roommate at least appreciates my feeble attempts at courtesy.

7. PILEDRIVER

PILEDRIVER New Member

I've Recently Just Got My Bed Made, I Designed It My Self. It Was Quite Expensive Condsidering That All Has Given More So Far Than You Can Bargain For. It Has A Black/grey Marble Carbon Frame, Furturistic Yet Extremly Stylish, It Has Swoops And Curves Like No Other. It Has Authentic Granite Touches.

You Might Be Asking Isnt Granite And Marble Fuckin Cold In The Winter Months, Yes It Is But I Have Got Internal Heaters Fitted In To The Frame And Matress To Keep Me Warm. It Also Has A Massager System. You Can Even Have The Density Of The Matress Change At The Touch Of The Button, So I Can Have Hard When Wer Fucking And Soft When Wer Sleeping, it does not squeek, but my old bed never did either coz it was fairly new anyway.

Is the new bed Any Good? Hell Yes It Is ... For Fuckin On And For Sleepin On. Its The Best Bed Ever, Even Hotels Dont Have This Kinda Stuff.

8. PILEDRIVER

PILEDRIVER New Member

i've never had a bed that was so squeeky it fucked up your mind but bed aren't designed to be perfect. as they age they make noises, depending on what you do on them.

9. Matthew

Gold Member

Yes!!! The caps are back. I just don't get the same quality of headache without 'em. Hey Piledriver - do you ever read people's responses to you?

10. GoneA

Gold Member

did you hear about the glasses who made dinner for their bedroom last night while it was cold

11. orbit03

orbit03 Member

Our bed squeeks, but it isn't so much of a problem as we have the house to ourselves. I actually don't mind it, because it is a little distracting and a last a bit longer. :lol:

Draft saved Draft deleted