Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’ve been seeing a bunch of media posts, pics and video, of guys squeezing each other’s sports bulges as a greeting (like a good game ass swat.). Is this just gay athletic league behavior? I would think even there it could be unwelcome and/or harassment, especially viewed by outside onlookers. If buddies or team mates wish to make this a thing, more power to em.... but it’s almost postmodern behavior... like if knights in armor would greet each other by knocking on the codpiece cup of their fellow warrior. They probably did. Just look at David Ross from the Chicago Cubs World Series and his infamous cup bumping...

So is this a thing? Did I miss a memo?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, never seen it in American sports. Not sure what the OP is talking about.
If someone tried what the OP describes on the British rugby field they'd be leaving in a damn ambulance for real!
No idea what he's talking about either in that case.

Reactions: thickcockjames

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In college we had a half dozen co-ed club soccer teams, we played games every Tuesday night, half fields, 5 on 5 and a goalie, your team had to have 2 girls on the field at a time. First night second game this guy slides by our goalie into the net as she blocks the ball being served in. He says nice block and slaps her ass.. I didn't even see her hand move, but i heard his yelp and saw him stop short next to her. Her hand was squeezing his package and he was on his toes as she nice and clear and loud said any of you boys think it's appropriate to slap a girls ass or touch her any other way inappropriately I'll see your singing soprano the rest of your life, she looked back at him and said got it? He eaked out a yes ma'am, sorry ma'am. She let go.

Everyone was silent a few seconds and she said hold on, turned to him and grabbed his crotch significantly less aggressively and said not bad, you keep calling ma'am i night find a way for you to serve me. A number of us started laughing and then she said or maybe I'm just trying to take you off your game, as she continued to hold him as she rolled the ball out with her other hand... everyone started laughing including him.

At the end of the game she walked up to him and another guy on his team and said good game boys and gave them both a little crotch squeeze.

The rest of the season there weren't many girls getting their bums slapped, but guys were getting felt up left and right

Reactions: 3418111 and aldawg