Squeezing scrotum

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My first sexual experience was with a guy who was missing his and wanted to know what mine were like. Felt nice. Also the first time my foreskin pulled back on it's own. Gentle fondling and grip around the neck of my scrotum felt nice. The tug. The grip. It got me rock hard.

Reactions: Mickey1234

janice11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like mine to be GENTLY squeezed or to be tickled. Tickling makes my penis harder and gives a bigger orgasm.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
testicles draw up into scrotum before ejaculation.
pausing and working them back down and into 'loose' configuration is ejaculation delay and control learning tactic.

most guys first experience was masturbation.

it felt good and teenage activity was 'urgent'--both from sensation and sometimes from fear of getting caught.

so many males 'race to the finish line'---and that can be unlearned, pleasure enhanced and prolonged--for both parties.

a male who has control of himself and is considerate lover will always be in demand.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to apply pressure to my scrotum while upchucking (sorry if grossed you out). I mean cupping my scrotum. I did this to a friend who drank too much and got sick. I cupped my hand over his junk and squeezed it. He thanked me for it afterwards. I've done this to him several times. You have to be very close friends to do this, and we were. I discovered this doing it to myself. I can hear all the criticizing now. But we were close buds back then. We don't hang out anymore, but talk on the phone. This was probably 30 plus years ago or more. Forty maybe.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I enjoy my wife using her tongue on them, or gently stroking them, I am in the opposite corner from you guys. I definitely do not enjoy any kind of pressure being applied to my balls. Call me a pussy if you will, but my nuts are easy to hurt and I don't need that discomfort.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I definitely enjoy testicle abuse as a part of my sexual activity. Any time that someone wants to squeeze them, pull on them, or hit them, I'm all for it. I've done everything from hammering them with a mallet, lifting heavy weights with them, crushing them with heavy weights, and being suspended by them. Sometimes when I masturbate I will hang light weights (like 5 - 10 pounds) from them. That bit of extra tension leads to intense orgasms.

Reactions: PeteM126