Squeezing your man to orgasm

petite_asianbabe: Ladies, I have a question:

Some girlfriends told me they learned how to squeeze the muscles in their vaginas to drive their man crazy and orgasm sooner (to get it over with). Do any of you have experience with this?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, not squeezing vaginal muscles, but moving your swings slowly like you're on the Thighmaster tends to feel good. Looks kinda strange at first, but it does produce a squeezing sensation.

orbit03

Just Browsing
Media
My wife can do that. She is quite tight and has very good PC muscles. I can just hover over her and she can squeeze me quite well. It is pretty wild. :)

priapus

1st Like
Media
my wife can do this also. when she orgasms, her vagina clams down like a vise and sometimes I cant even move in or out of her until its passed

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by petite_asianbabe@Jun 9 2005, 08:07 PM
Ladies, I have a question:

Some girlfriends told me they learned how to squeeze the muscles in their vaginas to drive their man crazy and orgasm sooner (to get it over with). Do any of you have experience with this?
[post=319279]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes. Basically the muscles or technique involved is sort of like this: you know when you have to pee, but you hold it in? You squeeze your pelvic muscles and usually most women also contract - squeeze - their vaginal muscles at the same time. If you can to practice the technique, the next time you go to pee, while you pee, just squeeze and stop the stream (guys, it doesn't hurt women, but I hear it hurts guys to interrupt the peeing). Start and stop, start and stop. That's practice. It is also referred to as "Kegel Exercises" named for the Kegel muscles. You can do this when you're not peeing, too, but I mention doing it during peeing because then you know what the muscle group is involved.

The Kegels can be done anytime, standing, sitting, whatever. For example, some will suggest just doing quick (hard or not, up to you) contractions about 20 or so at a time to start, in a minute or so. When you get the hang of it, do at least a hundred at a time. You can do it all day long, if you like. :) You can practice it on your boyfriend during sex. He may also give you tips.

Also, when a woman orgasms, the vaginal contractions she makes are extremely intense and also involuntary. My own Kegels are never as hard as the orgasmic contractions. Some guys can orgasm just when you're doing your regular Kegels (hard and consistently), but all the guys I've done it with like it very much. Orgasmic contractions tend to be more intense and guys like it and also can push them over the edge to orgasm sometimes, too.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there OldLady,

I see there's a new member to the LPSG community? Well - welcome, above all. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here with the other girls and the guys. Don't be bashful, we don't bite - well, most of the time.

However, this is an interesting thread. I have experienced that myself a few times since my lady friend every now and then does this, bring me off just by using the contraction of her vaginal muscles. It's either me on top of her, and she just lays there as she "massages"/squeezes me rhythmically until I climax, or she holds on to me as I'm in a half-assed push up as she squeezes, or sometimes as she sits on top of me. But whatever it is - I am really into that game.

Bruce

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by orbit03@Jun 10 2005, 01:53 AM
My wife can do that.  She is quite tight and has very good PC muscles.   I can just hover over her and she can squeeze me quite well.  It is pretty wild.  :)
[post=319318]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that's HOT!! :eek:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by priapus@Jun 10 2005, 01:56 AM
my wife can do this also. when she orgasms, her vagina clams down like a vise and sometimes I cant even move in or out of her until its passed
[post=319319]Quoted post[/post]​

How does that feel? Like someone lips wrapped around your cock?

**Alley grabbing for ice water to cool down** :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I've been assured some girls can do it. Whether they can or not I don't know. Not had the chance to try. I think it has to do with how developed/trained the vaginal muscles are. I think I've felt it as a girl has had an orgasm but not when she's done it at will.

petite_asianbabe:
Originally posted by OldLady+Jun 9 2005, 08:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OldLady &#064; Jun 9 2005, 08:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-petite_asianbabe@Jun 9 2005, 08:07 PM
Ladies, I have a question:

Some girlfriends told me they learned how to squeeze the muscles in their vaginas to drive their man crazy and orgasm sooner (to get it over with).  Do any of you have experience with this?
[post=319279]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes. Basically the muscles or technique involved is sort of like this: you know when you have to pee, but you hold it in? You squeeze your pelvic muscles and usually most women also contract - squeeze - their vaginal muscles at the same time. If you can to practice the technique, the next time you go to pee, while you pee, just squeeze and stop the stream (guys, it doesn&#39;t hurt women, but I hear it hurts guys to interrupt the peeing). Start and stop, start and stop. That&#39;s practice. It is also referred to as "Kegel Exercises" named for the Kegel muscles. You can do this when you&#39;re not peeing, too, but I mention doing it during peeing because then you know what the muscle group is involved.

The Kegels can be done anytime, standing, sitting, whatever. For example, some will suggest just doing quick (hard or not, up to you) contractions about 20 or so at a time to start, in a minute or so. When you get the hang of it, do at least a hundred at a time. You can do it all day long, if you like. :) You can practice it on your boyfriend during sex. He may also give you tips.

Also, when a woman orgasms, the vaginal contractions she makes are extremely intense and also involuntary. My own Kegels are never as hard as the orgasmic contractions. Some guys can orgasm just when you&#39;re doing your regular Kegels (hard and consistently), but all the guys I&#39;ve done it with like it very much. Orgasmic contractions tend to be more intense and guys like it and also can push them over the edge to orgasm sometimes, too.
[post=319341]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

hi oldlady, thanks for the info&#33; I think I&#39;ll give these kegal exercises a try&#33; Come (no pun intended ;-) ) to think about it my bf did comment on how much tighter it felt during my orgasms and it has pushed him over the edge at times. ;)

orbit03

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 10 2005, 12:09 PM

**Alley grabbing for ice water to cool down** :p
[post=319459]Quoted post[/post]​

It feels a little bit like someone squeezing me with their (lubricated) hand, but maybe not quite as tight. One of her favorite games is to try to push me out of her after we are done and while I&#39;m getting soft.

Man, I may have to chase her around the house tonight. I"m getting worked up. :p :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI,

I have a friend who has nicknamed his ex girlfriend "Snap.Crackle. and Pop" for that reason. He told her with her technique she could have any man in the world. But I dont see why a person couldnt really do that though. I know I feel the contractions during an orgasm and I know that I have been able to contract and release those muscles at will for years, so why not with a purpose other than preventing incontinence. TMI? Oh well&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by orbit03+Jun 10 2005, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(orbit03 &#064; Jun 10 2005, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu@Jun 10 2005, 12:09 PM

**Alley grabbing for ice water to cool down**  :p
[post=319459]Quoted post[/post]​

It feels a little bit like someone squeezing me with their (lubricated) hand, but maybe not quite as tight. One of her favorite games is to try to push me out of her after we are done and while I&#39;m getting soft.

Man, I may have to chase her around the house tonight. I"m getting worked up. :p :D
[post=319518]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dude, i&#39;m getting worked up with you&#33; :wow:

Cyrano

Just Browsing
Media
I had a girlfriend who could do this. If she did any special exercises, she didn&#39;t tell me about it. It felt great when she would squeeze me voluntarily, but when she came it was especially fantastic because it was even tighter and more spastic. Plus, I could tell for sure she wasn&#39;t faking her orgasms&#33;

bzyrch: This may just a racial generalization, but I&#39;ve heard something about asian women being particularly adept at this squeezing technique, in which case you may be at an advantage here, asianbabe. Sounds pretty amazing&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bzyrch@Jun 16 2005, 12:57 PM
This may just a racial generalization, but I&#39;ve heard something about asian women being particularly adept at this squeezing technique, in which case you may be at an advantage here, asianbabe. Sounds pretty amazing&#33;
[post=321149]Quoted post[/post]​

HI,

I think the "Squeeze" is pretty much an equal opportunity technique. Practice makes perfect and of course one has to know about it as well.

naughty

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty+Jun 16 2005, 09:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughty &#064; Jun 16 2005, 09:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bzyrch@Jun 16 2005, 12:57 PM
This may just a racial generalization, but I&#39;ve heard something about asian women being particularly adept at this squeezing technique, in which case you may be at an advantage here, asianbabe. Sounds pretty amazing&#33;
[post=321149]Quoted post[/post]​

HI,

I think the "Squeeze" is pretty much an equal opportunity technique. Practice makes perfect and of course one has to know about it as well.

naughty
[post=321154]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, definitely an equal opportunity technique.

To be honest, though, I thought the "squeeze" was common knowledge until I came to this thread? It&#39;s almost the first thing I ever learned about sex and I thought all guys expected it. No wonder my guys smiled so much&#33; :p

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
yeah, I can do this. just like the earlier poster said, it&#39;s like when you&#39;re peeing & stop the flow. It actually feels really good to me to do it & of course my boyfriend likes it. it&#39;s best if he is just still in you or if you are on top of him & just slowly tease him by doing this faster & faster until he can&#39;t take it. Usually the feeling of squeezing his big cock like that (I&#39;m a lucky girl) get&#39;s me off just as well.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My wife has often used the squeeze technique on me after I have come and I am just lying there still. It tends to wake me right up again, even though it can feel almost too intense when I am at my most sensitive.

One other tip; it feels great if you can exercise some control over where you squeeze him; now a little below the head, then much lower down on the shaft, etc. all in quick succession. It makes me feel pretty vulnerable but also stirs me up.

For some reason if I am at the deepest possible penetration we can achieve it seems impossible for her to squeeze my glans and maybe the first section of shaft. Any ideas on why that may be so? Or is it that the glans doesn&#39;t feel the pressure in the same way?