Squirt Gun

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an interesting experience recently during a heavy petting session with a girl I know who just loves my cock and my balls. She loves leading me around by my nuts, jacking me, tonguing my piss slit and of course oral. The only thing is, I am too big to enter her, so we are confined to just petting and play. This last time after performing all of the above for several hours I was so horny and close to shooting that something funny happened: As she was jacking me with us eye to eye (well eye to eyes as it was the eye of my cock to her face) a sudden jet of semen flew out of my dick and hit her face. But it was without any contraction or use of the muscles down there that usually come with ejaculating. After that I lost it a minute or two later and shot and shot and shot. She has a new nickname for me 'Squirt Gun'. I think my involuntary shooting was due to Kegels though. Anyone else shoot involuntarily?

:eek:

SpeedoGuy: I have, occasionally, shot sooner than I thought I would in a manner similar to that described above by JTH. It drove home to me the warnings I had heard about using withdrawal as a method of birth control.

Alligator_Jack: i do that a lot before i cum, it sprays like crazy, then i get the contractions and the big explosion, its weird to see it come out and and not feel anything

beckyinfl: I have noticed that with my boyfriend recently. He will spurt a few spurts, then about 20 or 30 seconds later have the real orgasm. At first I thought he had cum and actually stopped for a sec. He said to keep going.. that he hadn't cum. So I guess this might be fairly common among some guys.

Reactions: Drac101

runner074: I've had a similar experience as well, with a normal ejaculation but without contractions or anything. About a month ago, I was lying on the couch and started rubbing my cock. I got hard but never felt like I was going to ejaculate. After a while I stopped and totally lost my erection. I stood up to get something and let an entire load go right there. I didn't have any contractions or anything. It was kind of weird but enjoyable!!

Reactions: Drac101

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Becky, I seem to recall that your bf is the one with the 17 inch cock. I'm curious, is he a shooter, and if so, how much? 17inches is awfully far to shoot through...

beckyinfl: Yeah, he is a shooter. I don't think it's really related to size, but he does shoot a lot more than any other guy I've been with. Sorry, never measured the distance, but it can get rather messy.
Becky

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think I'm "overly" conscious of when I'm going to shoot, so it hardly if ever takes me by surprise. Surprises, though, may include how much precum I'm leaking during intercourse -- gets wet, stays wet, keeps gushing out. The other, as I found out yesterday when I hadn't jacked in two days (was at home with Mom) is that my dick can turn into a geyser -- sprayed cum everywhere, nearly nailed myself in the face several times.

I was impressed, that's for sure.

Finnmark: This topic seems somewhat related to "Spontaneous Orgasms" under MEET & GREET.  So my post under that heading a month ago might chime in.

Different experiences from the above, and teenage as opposed to mature adult, but I wonder if anyone has experienced anything similar.  It certainly seemed odd and unique to me at the time  -  to say the very least.

But this previous post only provoked one or two cracks about the erotic effect (or not) of Latin !