Squirting and orgasms

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This isn't really and issue, just something I don't understand.

I'm well aware that women have orgasms. The first time I fingered a girl and she said she was going to cum, she did all the tensing and grabbing/clawing that comes with an orgasm but my hand didn't get much more wet, just felt more warm down there. Do you sometimes say you're cumming when you're just having and orgasm or is there extra liquid?

I have this other friend who said she came one morning and I asked about her orgasm and she said you don't have to have an orgasm to cum, theres just a little liquid that you wipe up. This is where I'm confused.

I love watching squirting videos and I noticed that every time a woman squirts its like shes having an orgasm, but I always though squirting and cumming for women are two different things. Does squirting feel like an orgasm, something different or are they just overacting in those videos.

Can someone help fill in the blank areas of my understanding of female water works?

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching squirting videos and I noticed that every time a woman squirts its like shes having an orgasm, but I always though squirting and cumming for women are two different things. Does squirting feel like an orgasm, something different or are they just overacting in those videos.
Can someone help fill in the blank areas of my understanding of female water works?

squirting isn't necessarily the same as orgasming i think. it isn't for me. i tend to actually stop squirting when i orgasm. it does bring its own particular sensation with it that is amazing, but it's not the same thing. some women totally do, tho. depends.

Onerockhardrod

Just Browsing
Media
I've been a part of a "squirt" orgasm many times and it's not urine. I mean, I've never been pissed on but I know what my urine is like and what comes out of her ain't the same. It doesn't feel like it or smell like it yet as far as I can tell it still comes out the same hole.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Onerock said:
I've been a part of a "squirt" orgasm many times and it's not urine.

Been there, done that. Never tasted like piss, always tasted like pussy. I had to swallow many times during their cums.

I have eaten many pussies during their periods, tasted like pussy except for the stain on my mouth.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
i eat a lot of pussy, sometimes they squirt, and sometimes they have periods. that was an awful sentence to write.

eating pussy when a girls on her periods taste like pussy plus a metallic bit.

female ejaculate tastes like pussy and sweetness. most girls as far as i can tell like clit orgasms more, but i think the squirt counts in its own right.