squirting-better orgasm?

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all you women here-
I was wondering if when you squirt, is it a better orgasm then when you don't squirt?
My wife says that when she squirts, it makes her orgasm alot better. That gives me inspiration to make her cum hard and squirt everytime we do it.:wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigone said:
Hey all you women here-
I was wondering if when you squirt, is it a better orgasm then when you don't squirt?
My wife says that when she squirts, it makes her orgasm alot better. That gives me inspiration to make her cum hard and squirt everytime we do it.:wink:

She will thank you for it! My squirting orgasms are MUCH more intense than my non-squirting orgasms. But I'm not sure if it's the squirting make it more intense or if I'm squirting because it's more intense. Either way, squirting orgasms are the most incredible sexual feeling I think I experience. There are no words to describe...

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also think it's really sexy when she squirts because her whole body shakes and she lets out this hot little moan and just cums everywhere. What's better is right after that one, I start pounding her again and getting her to another squirting orgasm!:wink:

D_Dick_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are we talking about G-spot orgasms or the better Clitoral orgasms?

You should all be aiming for clitoral orgasms on your lady! (and throw in a few G's ;) )

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sweetguy said:
are we talking about G-spot orgasms or the better Clitoral orgasms?

You should all be aiming for clitoral orgasms on your lady! (and throw in a few G's ;) )

It is my understanding that g-spot orgasms are the type that generally lead to ejaculation. It is by FAR easier for me to have a clitoral orgasm. I will often try to change the course of a sex act to get one when I feel like "INEEDTOCUMRIGHTNOW!!!", but if I can just be patient, the g-spot orgasms are much stronger, always worth the effort and time. The effort also leads to better lubrication, and makes me more likely to want to keep going afterward. I'm usually secretly tired of sex after a clitoral orgasm. Maybe you should talk about this with your girlfriend just to make sure you don't have her preferences switched.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G-Spot or clitoral, my squirting orgasms are pretty intense. I'd say they are better, mostly because I experience them less often and the intensity is extraordinary then. They usually come with a different feeling, they are like sudden relaxation after feeling very tensed up; I love that. If I squirt, a guy can be sure he did it all right, had the ideal size, technique, you name it, everything on him and around him was right.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only squirted twice,and both times I was masturbating,but I must say that both orgasms were extremly strong and intense for me:tongue: My fiance can't make me squirt,and I'm not sure why:confused: He wants to see it in the worst way,he said it would be even better if I did it when he was giving me oral sex:tongue:

D

deleted26151

I went out with a girl for about 4 years and we were really comfortable around eachother, as youd expect. Sex was great and she would orgasm about 2-3 times per session, but never squirt. Ive heard some women are just anatomicaly unable to squirt...or am I doing something wrong....?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think that my orgasm is any more intense when I squirt, it just lasts longer and feels different. I get this tingly, dry mouth, gotta grab something and dig in, head back, toes curled tensed up feeling that comes right before you "o", then the uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh last forever and get higher and higher until......ahhhhh....swish, contract, swish, contrat, swish, contract...it's all over with and you feel this major release....it's great...really, really great. I highly recommend each and every woman FIND A MAN that can do this to you (I can't do it to myself - without a dildo anyway)....it truly is amazing!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I squirt it's definitely a better orgasm. Of course when I don't squirt it's still pretty great! But the ones where I squirt I'm shaking and bending all over the place. Too bad the squirting ones don't happen all the time!

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
tiff86 said:
When I squirt it's definitely a better orgasm. Of course when I don't squirt it's still pretty great! But the ones where I squirt I'm shaking and bending all over the place. Too bad the squirting ones don't happen all the time!

Is it bad that im butt naked and sweatin thinkin about u right now.:biggrin1:

im joking

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
I don't think that my orgasm is any more intense when I squirt, it just lasts longer and feels different. I get this tingly, dry mouth, gotta grab something and dig in, head back, toes curled tensed up feeling that comes right before you "o", then the uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh last forever and get higher and higher until......ahhhhh....swish, contract, swish, contrat, swish, contract...it's all over with and you feel this major release....it's great...really, really great. I highly recommend each and every woman FIND A MAN that can do this to you (I can't do it to myself - without a dildo anyway)....it truly is amazing!

Oh babe, that is so hot! You make me so hard!
:smile:

Contonilia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't do it to myself - without a dildo anyway)....Wish I could use a large dildo satisfactorly on myself....I envey you can,but when I do take a hung stud,I do have clitoral and g spot intense stimulation at the same time which is best of both worlds,few women I guess are that lucky ? depending on the `motion of the ocean`I end up squirting violently...count yourself lucky if you can have the best of both worlds.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:

VERY nice, curiousgirl. A wonderful description. Now I have the urge to go have an orgasm. Hmmmm...:rolleyes:
My G-spot orgasms are indeed heavenly. Clit ones are great too of course but the G-gasms are so powerful. And curiousgirl really captured it. I love that "buildup" period where I can tell I'm gonna cum but I'm not quite there yet. I feel the buildup is more powerful with G-spot orgasm than clit orgasms. The first thing I usually feel is a sort of lightness in my stomach, almost like this slight pleasurable kind of nausea. Soon like curiousgirl said I feel my body tensing up, have to grab something to dig in and brace myself, head back, and I'm usually moaning something to make sure the guy doesn't change a thing! After a nice long buildup there comes the contraction which makes his cock feel so huge, and then the feeling of release just explodes to every part of my body. The feeling afterwards is GRRREAT. It is a great release but different than other orgasms. When I have a clit orgasm I feel release as if I've let something go, and I can usually only have max 2 or 3 clit orgasms before I'm done. With a G-spot orgasm I feel great release but at the same time this insatiable desire for more orgasms. Curious girl is right - all women should find a man who can do this to them, but especially a man who can do it all night! :biggrin1: There is nothing like the feeling of having G-gasm after G-gasm until I collapse in this heap of exhausted contentment! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Your descriptions of what is happening during orgasms is both enlightening and extremely exciting,:084:

Male orgasms seem pathetic in comparison!

When a woman is having multiple g-gasms it is the my biggest turn on.
The pussy gets sooo tight and the clear evidence that you have more than satisfied your lover is a real ego boost.

It is interesting to feel what happens during such orgasms when you are the stimulator, you can tell that one is on the way because the vagina "tents up" or creates a space the size of a tennis ball, you can feel it opening up with your fingers, then she stops breathing and the vagina contracts violently almost crushing your finger, ORGASM!! followed by stomach contractions.

The good thing about G-gasms is that stimulation can continue whereas clit orgasms make that zone hypersensitive for a while, I usually do both with epicenter stimulation included too. My favourite kind is the squirting orgasm, I taught my ex to squirt and she wouldn't stop afterwards. Another lover squirted into my face then apologised, it was new to her too, there is such a sense of achievement when they squirt!

Unfortunately I am single at the moment so I can't try out some new things that I learned about - the AFE zone and the U-zone that have only recently been discovered. I wondered why certain positions turned my lovers on so much even though there wasn't any clit or g-spot stimulation.