Squirting concerns

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kjmyrtle, Jun 2, 2009.

1. kjmyrtle

kjmyrtle New Member

OK, So, I was married for 18 years. Got married at 22 yrs old. I am now divorced and was dating a man for 9 months. When I started dating him and we had sex, he told me I rocked his world. He hadn't ever been with a squirter. Now, he had to tell me what a squirter was. I know it sounds ridiculous but I didn't know that this wasn't common. Never had any discussions with my girlfriends about it, I just assumed that was how everyone came.
    The boyfriend and I broke up a month ago and now my concern for the future is whether or not I tell any man I'm with that I do this, or if I just let them find out when we are having sex. It can be messy, I don't want it to be a turn-off. Because I didn't know it wasn't common, I am kind of embarrassed by how intense it can be. If all guys would have the same reaction that this boyfriend had to it, I'd be OK with it but I'm not sure if that's the case.
    Any opinions welcome. Thanks.
    kj...

2. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Speaking for myself it's a huge turn on and I would appreciate a heads up prior to sex.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

XVIDEOS.COM Search - squirt - XVIDEOS
    Go to any website like the above and show him that squirting is normal if he is unfamiliar with it.

You might want to show him some pissing clips to see the difference and make sure that he understands that it's impossible to piss during an orgasm!

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I wouldn't tell. Maybe you don't squirt with every man. Let them find out. And if you don't squirt, they won't know you normally do when you have an orgasm.

5. mandoman

Gold Member

I also find it a huge turn-on, the few times my wife has.

6. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting question.

The squirting I don't mind - in fact, love it! - though I did have to learn it wasn't pissing, at first.

The mess I do kind of mind; if it's my bed, no problem. Couch or elsewhere...eh, maybe a heads-up or at least (if you want to keep it a 'secret' at first) suggest laying down a towel or two.

7. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    squirting is a good thing. a VERY good thing.

8. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i thought most guys thought it was really hot. I love making a sexy woman squirt. :)

9. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

You can hose me down. Love it!!!!!!!! I would enjoy the surprise.

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't nkow about all men of course but I have no idea what you look like or what kind of sex you like and I want to fuck you just from what you have told me in this post

does that help

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's probubly better to NOT show him the pissing clips
    that would turn me off, sorry

are you really loud during sex?

#11 TheRob, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Squirting may not happen for every woman but it's perfectly normal. It shouldn't be a turn off.

13. Namenda

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think is hot and I wouldn't care if you didn't warn me. I think it would make sex even better with the little surprise. Depends on the guy because if it were me, I would try even harder to get you to that feeling.

14. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    It's added warm pleasant feeling, but not for every guy I understand

15. msmooooth

msmooooth New Member

I had sex with a girl who was a squirter. She didn't tell me and when I made her cum (by going down on her) the first time, she exploded all over my face. She was so embarrassed but, I found it so fucking hot! I told her that as well. I loved finding out that way and it turned me on 100% more then she already did. WOW! I'm getting hard just thinking about her.

If any guy is put off by it, tell them to fuck off. You don't need them, there are plenty of guys that would stand in line for the chance.

16. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

If you want to hedge your bets, tell the guy you "sometimes" squirt during sex. If he expects you to squirt and doesn't get you to, he might feel inadequate and that's a whole nother bag of potatoes.

And if he doesn't like it, he'll have to go fuck himself. Squirting is natural and hot, accept it and love it.

17. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I second Kazoo

18. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Squirting is SUPER hot. I'm like msmooooth. The first (and only time) I was ever with a squirter I was going down on her when she came all over my face (and in my mouth - I would stick my tongue deep in her pussy as she came - gently eating her out while she contracted on my tongue). When I got up, I literally had her cum dripping from my face. She was very embarrassed about it but I had to calm her down and tell her how really hot that was and how I was gonna go down on her again so she could do it again. The reason she was embarrassed was because it was her first time squirting - ever. We had sex and I went down on her plenty of times before that and she never squirted. She was always super - sopping wet when we had sex and stuff. She usually left large wet spots wherever the sex took place. We usually laid towels down. But when she started squirting, it became a whole 'nother ballgame. And for some reason, she could only squirt with the first orgasm. So I would usually eat her out and let her cum in my mouth and swallow it - that kept down the clean up for that. Then we'd lay a towel down as usual and fuck until we were tired.

She was VERY messy, and *I* LOVED it! I think lots of men love squirters. So don't be ashamed of your wonderful and awesome gift. I wouldn't go as far to say dump the guy if he doesn't like your squirting, but definitely make sure he knows what's gonna happen if he's going down on you. When you're getting ready to cum, instead of saying "I'm gonna cum" say "I'm gonna squirt!". If he keeps licking, then give him the waterworks. But if he stops in disgust, then you know not to squirt on his face.

Keep squirting darling! It's lovely!

19. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

I think there are a number of things that should always discussed with a sex partner beforehand (birth control, STI status and testing, accidental pregnancy philosophy) and other things that it's just common courtesy to discuss--things that might surprise your partner to the point of distraction if discovered during the act.

For instance, the one squirter I was with--we discussed all the things that are in my "mandatory" list. And since she was very petite, I thought it only common courtesy to let her know that I was fairly large. I know that some of the guys on here have commented on how they like surprising girls with their size; I'd prefer to know in advance if size mismatch is going to be a significant problem. (It wasn't.) And she let me know that she was a squirter. I appreciated the heads-up, because I would rather have a couple towels on hand than have to deal with drying out a mattress later. There are any number of other things that I'd rather have a woman tell me beforehand than discover during sex.
    - I will involuntarily swear at you.
    - I can't cum unless I stimulate myself during intercourse.
    - I sometimes hold my breath and look like I'm having an epiletpic fit, but I'm really OK
    - I have two vaginas
    Nothing to be embarrassed about, but I'd prefer foreknowledge. If you have a trait that you think might either distract a partner or that will help your partner to know about, I think you ought to chat about it beforehand.

Draft saved Draft deleted