Squirting Girlfriends...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Maccaroni Mike, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Maccaroni Mike

Maccaroni Mike New Member

im currently bouncing around between 3 girls...im puzzelled on why they all squirt significant amounts of fluid during sex when im on top, all three of them...the younger one doesnt acually do it cause she scared to let it out she say she feels like she gonna pee on me and pushes me away...did i just come across and odd coincidence or can all girls do this...or is it the way i fuck them?

2. Blocko

Blocko Member

Is it an odd coincidence... or do you usually just make up stories?

3. Maccaroni Mike

i dont know what the piont of making something up like that is so no...ones a blonde who does it everytime...the other an asian who i though was just peeing seeing the surpising amout...other a brunette who wont do it but i think see can cause see says see gonna pee and stops me...lookin for serious female input if possible...

4. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

About the younger one,i have experienced that before with my girl..truth is,she's not satisfied nor enjoying it because it hurts (she more likely feel the pain,especially when you got her viriginity) thats why she pushes you away..know what i did?..alcohol..to lose her inhibitions..she's not really drunk.maybe a bit dizzy then we had sex to my luck owwww i saw the juice flowin out from her..until now,she squirts and enjoyed it..hope it helps!

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

the peeing feeling happen often!

6. Maccaroni Mike

Will definitley give that a try tonight its friday down to get her sloppy drunk an give it a go i just wanted to know if there was a spot that im hitting or is it just a freak thing that happens....i really think she can do it though shes just nervous about me getting mad that she pee'd on me and im trying to tell her its not pee(right?)...this has really started to turn me on...but the sheet changing is getting out of contol...but since im rotating 3 girls i have to keep the same color sheets so they dont get suspicious seeing different sheets everytime they comeover...:wink:

7. Maccaroni Mike

i think ill give that a shot tonight...im just wondering if there a certain spot im hitting that makes them does this cause i really think that the chance of 3 girls being able to do this isnt common being i been with over 25 or so girls and seen only about 5 do this...im getting quite turned on by this now and i wanna know if its me or the girl???? ....the washing and changing of sets of sheets is getting out of hand though...gotta keep the same color sheets for all 3...chicks notice shit like that....

8. Maccaroni Mike

i thought the first one didnt go though gave me an error sorry for the repeat

9. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yes it's because you're a super huge stud :rolleyes:. That's what you wanna hear?? :wink:

10. Blocko

Blocko Member

It's funny, because we don't know the point either... other than validation and self gratification. Mental masturbation, stroking your ego. :biggrin1:

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know it would make me feel good to hear it
    would you like to tell me

12. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Fiesty! She's a keeper

Draft saved Draft deleted