MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there are several sets of glands duct connecting to the urethra, skene's being one of 'em. is vital in the prevention of UITs. thanks to modern hygienic standards infection in these glands ducts are rare, but in developing countries with hobbled sanitation is still pretty common.

maybe we're talking about two different things?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
there are several sets of glands duct connecting to the urethra. is vital in the prevention of UITs. thanks to modern hygienic standards infection in these glands ducts are rare, but in developing countries with hobbled sanitation is still pretty common.

maybe we're talking about two different things?

From the studies I've done on this area,The bladder has three holes- the urethral outlet and the two ureters leading to the kidneys. These Skeene's Glands do not have openings leading into the urethra or bladder (from my understanding), they have two almost microscopic openings on each side of the urethra. Think of them as less stinky anal glands on a dog. They are separate but often functioning parts of the female genital tract. We haven't found a biological purpose to them and not all women have visible openings to these glands which can be seen on MRI but the ducts may not be visible because they are so small. Their openings are independent of any other area on the female anatomy.

I tried finding mine with magnifying glass and a bright flashlight a couple of weeks ago with no luck. Husband couldn't find them either.

Oh let me say that I am finding contradictory evidence about it dumping fluids into the urethra. I find one thing on Wikipedia that matches people talking about female ejaculation and I'm finding other things when delving deep into Gray's Anatomy and Urological/Gynecological reports. I will have to get back with you as soon as I find something more definitive.

I've written about a theory I have that somewhat settles the whole skene's gland not big enough to hold ejaculate argument, but no one paid any attention the first time. Let me repeat ...

The gland may not have the capacity to store the fluid. The excess fluid could very well be flowing up the urethra into the bladder from the skene's gland where it then ejaculates from. So, if it's from the bladder, but not the same chemical composition as urine, would it still be called pee? What's so ludicrous about having liquid back into the bladder? Retrograde ejaculation in men works the same way.

Thats alright, I posted a 4 part factual information sheet about it, twice. Part 4 finished with medical study summaries. The latest posted August this year. In the end though, some can do it some can not. Just like everything else in life. For me, I do not need much more than my own senses... eyes, nose and tongue to know.

Here it is again for the heck of it...
The-Clitoris.com - Female Ejaculation, the G-Spot, and the Female Prostate Gland, Part 1

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thats alright, I posted a 4 part factual information sheet about it, twice. Part 4 finished with medical study summaries. The latest posted August this year. In the end though, some can do it some can not. Just like everything else in life. For me, I do not need much more than my own senses... eyes, nose and tongue to know.

Here it is again for the heck of it...
The-Clitoris.com - Female Ejaculation, the G-Spot, and the Female Prostate Gland, Part 1

That's a site selling erotica and sex toys. I did not read the first 3 pages properly, I skimmed, and skipped to the last hoping for a list of citations for all this scientific knowledge that you seem to trust so completely. I didn't find a list of citation - I found the abstracts of a few medical studies. I don't understand how you can take this website and what it says about female ejaculation as scientific gospel when it doesn't even cite all its sources, it's no better than wikipedia, in fact it is worse.

Anyway, back to the material that it did cite, which was interesting but by no means definitive.

I read all of those abstracts in full. Apart from the 'g-spot doesn't exist' one that the web-editor makes a point of noting is probably bullshit, all are in favour of female ejaculation existing (no one here is denying that) and only one tries to make a case for the ejaculated fluid being nothing to do with urine, but it references data that it does not show (in abstract anyway).

The studies were all quite small - groups of 25 or 7 for example. One thing that did seem clear is that not all women have perceptible paraurethral ducts. So that puts to bed the idea that any women can experience this ejaculating / gushing orgasm with the right stimulation. The other noteworthy thing is that no mention of volume occurs in any of that lot, not even in the study trying to determine is the group of self-reported ejaculating women had any kind of incontinence issues (they didn't).

I can totally accept the existence of these paraurethral ducts and their accompanying glands in some women - indeed I have no choice, they are a scientifically proven fact, in some women. I can totally accept that the glands build up a small amount of fluid of a similar nature to male prostate plasma and that fluid can be expelled via the ducts and that, for some women, it is extremely pleasurable.

The only problem I have is with women and men who claim that they, or their female partners in the case of the men, ejaculate cup fulls of this fluid, soaking sheets, mattresses, etc., and that there is no significant trace of urine in it. It defies explanation, literally.

That's a site selling erotica and sex toys. I did not read the first 3 pages properly, I skimmed, and skipped to the last hoping for a list of citations for all this scientific knowledge that you seem to trust so completely. I didn't find a list of citation - I found the abstracts of a few medical studies. I don't understand how you can take this website and what it says about female ejaculation as scientific gospel when it doesn't even cite all its sources, it's no better than wikipedia, in fact it is worse.

Anyway, back to the material that it did cite, which was interesting but by no means definitive.

p.s. and the physical responses the body has.

I read all of those abstracts in full. Apart from the 'g-spot doesn't exist' one that the web-editor makes a point of noting is probably bullshit, all are in favour of female ejaculation existing (no one here is denying that) and only one tries to make a case for the ejaculated fluid being nothing to do with urine, but it references data that it does not show (in abstract anyway).

The studies were all quite small - groups of 25 or 7 for example. One thing that did seem clear is that not all women have perceptible paraurethral ducts. So that puts to bed the idea that any women can experience this ejaculating / gushing orgasm with the right stimulation. The other noteworthy thing is that no mention of volume occurs in any of that lot, not even in the study trying to determine is the group of self-reported ejaculating women had any kind of incontinence issues (they didn't).

I can totally accept the existence of these paraurethral ducts and their accompanying glands in some women - indeed I have no choice, they are a scientifically proven fact, in some women. I can totally accept that the glands build up a small amount of fluid of a similar nature to male prostate plasma and that fluid can be expelled via the ducts and that, for some women, it is extremely pleasurable.

The only problem I have is with women and men who claim that they, or their female partners in the case of the men, ejaculate cup fulls of this fluid, soaking sheets, mattresses, etc., and that there is no significant trace of urine in it. It defies explanation, literally.
Thank you for reading it MaBa. Yes, there will always be discussion on the matter, much like who shot J.F.K. But at last there is some motivation by medical science to explore the reasons why. Not that I know every in and out of the workings of the human body....but I enjoy reading on what gives us the primal feelings of pleasure and pain.

P.S. and the physical responses that the body gives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Fuzzy doesn't know much about female mucky bits, but Fuzzy doesn't think that all of this comes from a tiny gland (or are there 2) that doesn't even have a receptacle.

kikas1000

Experimental Member
Media
My wife are able to squirt only with two finger inside and moving whole hand up and down very quickly. There is no other way we are managed to squirt. Can you suggest what we should try next? We have tried simple dildos, rabbit vibrators, olive shape g-spot stimulators but nothing works but my hand.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife are able to squirt only with two finger inside and moving whole hand up and down very quickly. There is no other way we are managed to squirt. Can you suggest what we should try next? We have tried simple dildos, rabbit vibrators, olive shape g-spot stimulators but nothing works but my hand.
Why does it even matter... stop putting pressure on her to squirt.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love that sensation of getting my balls sprayed and my dick all over

I love that sensation of hot peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream on top.

One more month till they're in season.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you not have peach cobbler down under, rtg? (That sounds like some sort of euphemism, but I assure you it's not!) Hot cobbler fresh from the oven is amazing. Although generally I prefer berry over peach.
Not that I'm aware of.... here a cobbler is just like a round loaf of sour dough or something. It's more savoury than sweet. What exactly is your kind of cobbler?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that I'm aware of.... here a cobbler is just like a round loaf of sour dough or something. It's more savoury than sweet. What exactly is your kind of cobbler?

Behold...

73cbd29d-2008-42e7-8768-ba406fef6d0f.jpg

It's a kind of cinnamony/syrupy peach pie with a sweet biscuity crust, best served piping hot with some vanilla ice cream that melts while you eat it.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Behold...

73cbd29d-2008-42e7-8768-ba406fef6d0f.jpg

It's a kind of cinnamony/syrupy peach pie with a sweet biscuity crust, best served piping hot with some vanilla ice cream that melts while you eat it.
I'm not a medical professional, but if your squirting orgasm produces something like what's shown in this picture, please seek medical attention immediately. ;)

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I like the slightly gritty texture the seeds provide, but I can totally understand and respect if that's not everyone's thing. Here in Virginia apple cobbler seems to be the most popular variety. Late summer, early autumn when some of the best varieties are in season is a wonderful time, not only for cobbler, but fresh cider, Mennonite apple butter, fritters, fried apples. etc. etc.

Reactions: Wave85