Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will contest again, squirting is NOT peeing.

As I was instructed: lay flat on your back, legs bent, arch your booty towards your back, hold your keahal muscle (the one that you use to stop your pee, also noting, pee before you try this, so you know your bladder isn't full) and have someone stimulate your gspot. Even as you become excited, and feel the urge to let the muscle go, as though you had the 'tickle' sensation of 'I gotta go pee' HOLD IT. You are almost there...and BAM.
I was told this by another lady who was bragged to be a squirter.
and it worked.

Not peeing.

And yes, sorry I sound defensive in my prior post, I have wirnessed one has to be on this particular venue....

Sorry ypu gals are nonbelievers. It's like trying to convince non-orgasmic women that orgasms are real... lol But I assure you, from the sake and arguement of, THE TRUTH.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Foxy I've tried that more times than I could count on an abacus with ZERO luck. I've been reading about Female Ejaculation from the same sites mentioned here since 1998 when I got married. We've had ample opportunity to follow the instructions to a T and the video tutorials. Nothing, absolutely nothing squirts out of me. And apparently a lot of other women. The success rates are just not high enough for me to believe this is a thing that most women are built to be able to do. I really don't think so.

All women are born with a clitoris, and when it is rubbed properly with the right pressure, consistency for long enough.....nearly all women will report an orgasm happening in their lifetime for doing it. But there aren't these kinds of successes with squirting after reading about how to do it, how to let go, etc.

These things just don't have a real scientific consistency in a large cross-section of women to be considered a guaranteed orgasm experience like a clitoral stimulation from a vibrator for example can provide for women located everywhere on the planet.

Also, I'm a part of an extremely large site for women who webcam for pay, some of them get around the loopholes for their cam sites they are independent contractors for (the rules are no urinating on cam) but can do it by labeling it as "squirting" and often they will offer squirting as a part of their paid camshows because it's so easy to pee and it look clear and cum out with milking their gspot in a fashion where it appears to be a squirting show.

There takes a suspension of belief on both parties in order to fully convince yourself this is standard orgasm procedure when the emotions are set in place and all the inhibitions are let go.

I can't seem to stress enough that our emotions and inhibitions do not change the over all anatomy we are built with and doesn't magically create portals to the bladder or Skene's glad area to allow for squirting.

I will be speaking to several Gynecological surgeons this next week and I will bring it up to them as they filet female body parts all the time to tell me what their viewpoint on this is. I trust science more than I trust people who don't study medical stuff to an extreme degree in this same area of the pelvis who have found nothing more than 1 study on a few women who claimed to be squirters who found a small amount of non-urine based hormones in the urine.

It just isn't adding up for me to think that I will be capable of it after trying all the things everyone mentions and I get nowhere. I can't even enjoy pissing for fun during sexual escapades because once I'm turned on, the valve that allows for anything to come out is sealed super tight.

I think some women are able to push hard enough past this valve and secrete things that impress people to not believe it is piss because a lot of piss coming out can look very clear and often not even smell like urine. I've smelled urine soaked diapers that didn't smell or look like urine at times.

When I pee after sex (even if i started sex with an empty bladder) i have lighter colored urine, almost clear actually. It's fresh urine that has been sent down from the kidneys during sex to fill the bladder intentionally so it will make you want to urinate afterwards to clear out all the bacteria that got in there during sex. So the pee is not going to be dark yellow if its not concentrated.

It's likely urine and sometimes maybe it has a little something else in it. But no Urological surgeon can confirm that there are other things that the bladder can magically start having inside of it's chemical components based on another little portal from somewhere else.

Watch some autopsies and see how they cut in small cross sections every part of the pelvis and that little area that keeps getting referred to as the special place that holds a lot of urine is NEVER to be found. Never.

I am more apt to believe those who are medical examiners, gyneological surgeons, urologists and studies that hold water (not pun intended) if I didn't.

I'm noting the responses to the poll seem to be an overwhelming about of men who truly truly hope it's not urine as they are tasting it and smelling it and getting it on their sheets. They have a lot to lose by thinking they've been dealing with pee this whole time. Women are also seemingly ashamed to admit that they might also be dealing with pee.

Look up vids of men pissing on women....wow is that piss ever perfectly clear and those guys have nothing to prove about it not being urine at all.

Freshly dumped urine in the bladder if you are normally hydrated is going to be clear. There seems to be common denominator between everyone needing to pee after sex, whether they did it before sex or not, this includes men after sex. Why would this bladder fluid accumulation be any different between the sexes when it could very well be an evolutionary thing to get the bacteria out of the urinary tract for the man and the woman?

The men who have to pee with an erection have to bear down in the same fashion that a woman has to when she gets that urge to pee and let it go. I think the idea of pee is so embarrassing for women and men to admit when they truly have no interest in traditional water sports that the PC term for it has become Squirting. It's a visual proof an orgasm has taken place (even if one has not say in a pay cam scenerio) and the guys don't even know the difference. They aren't like "Hey that is yellow and looks like piss not a squirt!" Instead they are tipping her the big bucks for her special abilities. This is used for example purposes only to show that women have also been playing into this.

If my husband was dead set on me squirting and doing everything he could to make me do it and I knew he really really wanted me to, I could shoot some urine if i bear down hard enough and we'd both go along with the idea that he has mastered squirting.

Can I say I'd rather never experience it? No, because I've certainly tried. I just believe that my anatomy, along with many others, is the standard female orgasm response and could be labeled as the predictable orgasm norm for a woman. It doesn't negate your own experience. But science that has been provided here about how we can't FIND where anything can make this be an orgasm ability across the female gender as a whole really makes for a poor argument because it doesn't stand up to science.

I'm a scientific thinker. I need larger cross sections, I was MRI, CT-SCANS, Autopsies showing these areas of interest that could be the culprit. And on top of it all, most women didn't even know about this until the advent of the internet. It's never been recorded in many sexual exposes for centuries past as an orgasmic ability until now. Why is that? Why does it have to do with frigidity? The women here are probably the most sexually open and explorative people you will ever find and yet we still aren't able to do it as a majority of orgasming women.

I've had 13 years of trying everything from water sports, fisting, assplay, trying to squirt because of my own desire to make it happen amongst other sexual adventures. I'm the poster child for being an open, sexual not inhibited being. If it was ever going to happen it would have by now for me and many others here.

That's pretty much what I'm trying to get it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Foxy, not all women are the same. We don't all have the same buttons. I have done as you describe, I've done as I've read elsewhere. I've done all sorts experimenting with this in the last 18-24 months - sometimes I do get a gush or squirt when I finally let go, sometimes I don't. It is always, as far as I can tell, pee. If it doesn't smell faintly of healthy pee immediately upon release it does 5 minutes later.

The orgasm is not better than a g-spot orgasm without the added release. Maybe that is where you and I differ - maybe it is better for you. That doesn't make me right and you wrong or vice versa, it just makes us different. Maybe all my orgasms are better than yours and can't be topped, or maybe you have a certain type of orgasm that is better than mine. Who knows, we can't inhabit each other's bodies so we will never know.

I am not an unbeliever - I believe totally in the pleasure you get from this, I just don't understand what the fluid you expel can be if not urine. I can't see a scientific explanation and my own direct experiences say that in my case it is pee.

I'm not being confrontational, I don't understand why you are.

Also, being able to squirt is not superior to not being able to. Just as being able to wiggle your ears is not superior to not being able to. And just because one person can wiggle their ears it doesn't mean everyone can and they just aren't trying hard enough.

ETA: I was posting at the same time as Red (but as you can see I probably started after the long winded bint :tongue:) - we have similar experiences, 'cept it seems she's played with it more than I have and had less success. We're neither of us uptight about this stuff, nor do we insist that every woman is like us.

Last edited:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Foxy, not all women are the same. We don't all have the same buttons. I have done as you describe, I've done as I've read elsewhere. I've done all sorts experimenting with this in the last 18-24 months - sometimes I do get a gush or squirt when I finally let go, sometimes I don't. It is always, as far as I can tell, pee. If it doesn't smell faintly of healthy pee immediately upon release it does 5 minutes later.

The orgasm is not better than a g-spot orgasm without the added release. Maybe that is where you and I differ - maybe it is better for you. That doesn't make me right and you wrong or vice versa, it just makes us different. Maybe all my orgasms are better than yours and can't be topped, or maybe you have a certain type of orgasm that is better than mine. Who knows, we can't inhabit each other's bodies so we will never know.

I am not an unbeliever - I believe totally in the pleasure you get from this, I just don't understand what the fluid you expel can be if not urine. I can't see a scientific explanation and my own direct experiences say that in my case it is pee.

I'm not being confrontational, I don't understand why you are.

Also, being able to squirt is not superior to not being able to. Just as being able to wiggle your ears is not superior to not being able to. And just because one person can wiggle their ears it doesn't mean everyone can and they just aren't trying hard enough.

ETA: I was posting at the same time as Red (but as you can see I probably started after the long winded bint :tongue:) - we have similar experiences, 'cept it seems she's played with it more than I have and had less success. We're neither of us uptight about this stuff, nor do we insist that every woman is like us.

I think we have tried to answer this, squirting is a orgasm with peeing, it really doesnt matter if its considered better by some, no good by others, if you like it, do it, if you dont, dont.

FOXY252

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was perisiting defensiveness over our differences or sameness only on my inability to provide a scientific source.

I have had kidney issues, stones, stints, and suffer from perisitant dehydration, due to a water aversion, all my urine is VERY dark yellow, if not orange from medication, when I squirt (if I can) it is clear.
This is the reference I protest that it is is NOT pee.
I was trying to not get into all that but fukkit... lol

Never once did I say TRY THIS IT HAS TO WORK FOR YOU.

I was simply relaying the instructions as I recieved & followed them. Never assume I said that. I didn't assume it would work for you nor a majority. Perhaps I am a minority.
And it is concievable, that the sexual revolution has been the last 100 yrs, and that science is only the last 50 yrs making a minute effort into the study of women & pysiological sex disection/study.
I like scientific validation as much as the next logically minded person, but I still persist I know piss from cum. I know when I'm pissing!!! lmao

FOXY252

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(damn this mobile phone ugh...)
But to also add, I have no pee-adversion. Not my personal fetish but can't say I didn't give it a fair shot! I have pee'd all over a guy's.....*sigh* the point I'm making is, pee is not emberassing, we all pee, we all have pee in us, just so you guys get no mixed ideas or follish ideas I protest because I'm emberassed over it 'really being pee.' I know pee when I do it, smell it, etc, and squirting FOR ME has never been pee or pissing. Two seperate actions. Just sayin!

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
IF you want to be strictly scientific about this matter - then you have to concede that there is currently no real concrete scientific understanding as to what a female orgasm is or why women have them at all. Female orgasm is a mystery to science, whether squirting or otherwise.

Dude, seriously, years ago I did research on the female orgasm and ZERO problems finding information that explains how it works. It's actually quite simple.

Let me do your homework for you:

Clitoris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look more closely, at the text I deliberately put in bold, you will see I said there is currently no scientific understanding as to what a female orgasm is or why women have them, not 'how'. This is because, from a purely scientific perspective, the female orgasm is unnecessary for the purpose of passing on genes - females get pregnant whether or not they orgasm during sex.

Female Orgasm Remains an Evolutionary Mystery | Wired Science | Wired.com

More importantly, you seem to be suggesting that women ONLY have clitoral orgasms. Surely, you can't be serious?

Mademoiselle Rouge, essentially, you are the LEAST qualified person to be lecturing others about female ejaculation, because you have never experienced it, either in yourself, or in a partner. You are actually entirely ignorant on this matter, yet you continue to post in this thread, condescending and insulting anyone that disagrees with you, selectively using received wisdom - in the form of cherry picked scientific information - to support your personal ignorance; despite the fact that science doesn't understand why females orgasm at all.

Furthermore, your vociferous "females don't ejaculate" argument is also both female-oppressive and sexually-oppressive - you want to shame and demean women who squirt during sex, and accuse them of lying to both themselves and their partners. Based only in your personal ignorance, you would have it that these women should stop "pissing" everywhere, because there's no scientific explanation for what is happening (although there is no scientific explanation for consciousness, so perhaps you would like people to stop pretending to be conscious too?).

You come across as a "Dog in the manger", spitefully insisting that if you can't have squirting orgasms, then nobody can.

The Dog in the Manger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you look more closely, at the text I deliberately put in bold, you will see I said there is currently no scientific understanding as to what a female orgasm is or why women have them, not 'how'. This is because, from a purely scientific perspective, the female orgasm is unnecessary for the purpose of passing on genes - females get pregnant whether or not they orgasm during sex.

Female Orgasm Remains an Evolutionary Mystery | Wired Science | Wired.com

More importantly, you seem to be suggesting that women ONLY have clitoral orgasms. Surely, you can't be serious?

Mademoiselle Rouge, essentially, you are the LEAST qualified person to be lecturing others about female ejaculation, because you have never experienced it, either in yourself, or in a partner. You are actually entirely ignorant on this matter, yet you continue to post in this thread, condescending and insulting anyone that disagrees with you, selectively using received wisdom - in the form of cherry picked scientific information - to support your personal ignorance; despite the fact that science doesn't understand
why females orgasm at all.

Furthermore, your vociferous "females don't ejaculate" argument is also both female-oppressive and sexually-oppressive - you want to shame and demean women who squirt during sex, and accuse them of lying to both themselves and their partners. Based only in your personal ignorance, you would have it that these women should stop "pissing" everywhere, because there's no scientific explanation for what is happening (although there is no scientific explanation for consciousness, so perhaps you would like people to stop pretending to be conscious too?).

You come across as a "Dog in the manger", spitefully insisting that if you can't have squirting orgasms, then nobody can.

The Dog in the Manger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said that the fluid women are expelling is nothing more than a variation of urine component at best. This is based on science. And women having orgasms independent of their fertility is a possible evolutionary advancement related to pair bonding. It's not entirely not understood.

None of it is condescending if science is looked at over my personal opinion. I keep bringing up science and I'm told I'm saying that fluid flying out of the vaginal regions during an orgasm can't happen. When all reality is this fluid is reported to vary so much in color, thickness, and taste and smell. There are so many things down t here that could be responsible for most of it. But the type of squirting clear fluid in spurts and streams can only be a urinary type fluid BASED ON SCIENCE.

Stop blasting your anger and frustration on me and start looking into science. Science is where answers are discovered. Not in the bedrooms of people who claim to be able to make every girl squirt or by women who claim they can squirt but have no idea when they are going to do it or how it is going to happen, yet others claim the same thing in the tutorials is how to get it to happen....just not everytime. Can you see how confusing and not very consistent enough to get an idea that this is standard orgasm protocol? At this point if you can do it, you are different. Different is all you are. You aren't superior, you aren't special, you aren't anything more than someone who has tapped into something different about how your body responds to orgasm.

It really comes down to the simple ability to turn off the valve that normally shuts down the urethral sphincter that naturally closes to protect itsself from bacteria. When you can bear down hard enough to expel whatever fluid that is making you feel the urge to pee and go with it....you are simply pushing past something that most women aren't able to do. And if its uncomfrotable to do, then it's really not fair to make people continue to try things they find physically uncomfortable in order to make this happen.

I don't believe the orgasm is designed to be painful and giving you the uncomfortable feeling of overly full bladder and desire to urinate as a way to get you to have more of them. It makes no sense with the pleasure biofeedback system. "Go past that urge to pee which makes most of us feel uncomfortable and make it feel like you are peeing anyway, but don't think it's pee because pee isn't supposed to come out when you orgasm"

And Quiet_Man, I know you have your ego invested in science being on your side based on your own experiences. But I really don't care. I do a lot of studying on these things and have more rights to talk about it as I've owned a vag for many-a-year now with experimentation to the MAX for also many years. And you, Sir, have never had one female orgasm in your entire life.

I've had thousands upon thousands. The urge to piss is uncomfortable, I don't think the idea of making it more uncomfortable for your sexual partner by digging your fingers into the gspot harder and faster to literally press the urethra that is full of urine out of the body. It doesn't sound pleasurable. I'm sorry and i can attest to it not being very pleasurable. Same goes for others here.

Trying to make a woman squirt seems to be the Holy Grail these days with guys I've noticed. He will drill your Gspot in hopes to get you to do it just as he will with his penis to make you orgasm like you would when you are masturbating with clitoral stimulation. There seems to be a real disconnect between men and the female pleasure abilities being separate from their orgasm abilities.

And Quiet, I'm not the only one here noticing your poorly masked misogynistic viewpoint on the female orgasm being so "misunderstood by science" because male orgasm is superior and simple because it relates to procreation.

On behalf of me and several others here I respectfully say.....

:tool:

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some women cannot achieve orgasm by penetration alone. Does that invalidate the orgasms of the women that can? Some women do not enjoy receiving oral sex and cannot reach orgasm that way-- Does that invalidate those that can?

If I tell you that in all my life, I never had a squirter, until I met my now wife-- the people who believe "squirting" orgasms are true will continue to believe. And those that do not believe, never will. There is nothing I can say to change that and really don't care to try.

In my experience, I believe it to be something other than urine, for many reasons. The consistency of what cums out is different than urine-- a bit thicker (more viscous), clear and has a lubricant quality to it.

I will not convince "non-belivers" otherwise-- and they will not convince me. Although, I do not believe that every "squirt" you see in some videos is real. Some may be urine-- but since I am not there-- I do not know for sure.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And Quiet_man, I'm not the only one here noticing your poorly masked misogynistic viewpoint on the female orgasm being so "misunderstood by science" because male orgasm is superior and simple because it relates to procreation.

How in the world do you leap to THIS utterly bizarre conclusion? :confused:

On the contrary. I have been saying that science isn't up to the task of understanding female orgasms, not that female orgasms should have to meet some arbitrary standard set by science. Ironically, that's what you, Mademoiselle Rouge, have been saying!

Female orgasms are infinitely superior to science in my view.

(And I think most scientists would secretly agree...)

Last edited:

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How in the world do you leap to THIS utterly bizarre conclusion? :confused:

Ah, on further thoughts, it's clear that your strange statement was actually an aggressive shaming tactic; i.e. baselessly accuse me of being a "misogynist" in order to put me on the defensive. Setting me up with a "straw-man" argument, no less...

So you accuse me of being a misogynist, despite the fact that it is actually you, Mademoiselle Rouge, who have been bashing and slandering women on this thread, for having orgasms of a kind YOU have never had, don't understand, and so don't want to believe in.

So you're just jealous, bitter, and angry.

There IS misogyny happening on this thread, but it's not coming from me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are you a reincarnate of a banned or otherwise not-so-popular member who has reinvented yourself? You come off strangely familiar with your approach towards me and others in this thread that leads me to believe so. I wonder if anyone else is noticing this also. I shall find out.

BTW, bashing and slandering women in this thread? You need to get your facts straight mister. Slandering is a huge legal term and when I write my own viewpoint on the subject at large, no one in particular is coming to mind. It's a black and white issue of science and proof to me. If you consider that slanderous and bashing, no wonder science is a difficult subject for you to incorporate into this debate.

Stick around a little longer than a month and soon enough you will get a feel for the personas here. But slandering is not something you are going to rightfully be seeing by me and other proponents for scientific proof.

The frustration and anger seems to be coming from those who can't prove anything and say "Well I don't care what any of that says....I do this" and you now what, they can keep doing what they enjoy and what works for them.

I'm not jealous, nor will I ever be. I enjoy my multiorgasmic abilities. I have no reason to be jealous honestly.

But you need to seriously look around this place and get a feel for it before you start taking the cornerstone members and acting like they are here to be destructive just because our experience has not been the same and we have a hell of a lot to say about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FOXY252

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I do feel like this, you ARE saying I AM pissing myself when I have a squirting orgasm because you haven't had one and all scientific evidence says I shouldn't be able to do so (regardless of a skeen gland or no)that it MUST be some urinary-based-liquid Because we should ALL think LIKE YOU DO-
The girl is pissing herself! She doesn't know what she's talking about!

Correct me if I'm simplifying this wrong!!!

By the way, I still say, I know my body well enough to know the difference and you insisting otherwise is insulting my intellegence.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BTW, bashing and slandering women in this thread? You need to get your facts straight mister. Slandering is a huge legal term and when I write my own viewpoint on the subject at large, no one in particular is coming to mind.

Yes, accusing women of lying, being deluded, and fooling themselves and their partners (because the way they orgasm is not one you believe in) is bashing and slanderous. Also, accusing me of being a misogynist - for the completely ludicrous reason that you think I think male orgasms are more "scientific" (how laughable :confused:) - is definitely slanderous.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, accusing women of lying, being deluded, and fooling themselves and their partners (because the way they orgasm is not one you believe in) is bashing and slanderous. Also, accusing me of being a misogynist - for the completely ludicrous reason that you think I think male orgasms are more "scientific" (how laughable :confused:) - is definitely slanderous.

WTF? I never even used the words deluded or fooling themselves. Go back and reread this thread. I mentioned there are many situations where women are fooling men- from porn to camming- but I never told the women here or elsewhere in discussions about squirting that they are fooling themselves if they are orgasming and expelling some liquid from some orifice in their pelvis. I went to GREAT lengths to provide you all with understanding of the anatomy that can't be seen from the outside as a way to get you to think about how these fluids are highly unlikely to be something other than urine.

Your responses about the female orgasm in general have been on both sides of the fence ranging from "How can we know what a woman really can or can not do" when we do know this pretty well actually. To "why do women orgasm at all when it's not required for procreation" articles. It's a little wacko back and forth and I'm not following you any better than you are able to follow me.

But you seriously need to go back and read this thread and see just who said what. Because you seem fixated on taking all female opinions applied in this thread and ones similar to it and putting MY name behind the words in your memory bank. I also never called any woman on this site a liar.

From this point on you are going on ignore for the sake of less confusion and so I don't have to get accusations of things I never said but indeed it was said in here by multiple people blamed solely on me.