squirting orgasm - question for those who have had one

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by fnarg, Dec 19, 2007.

1. fnarg

fnarg New Member

OK, so my girlfriend and I want to try having a squirting orgasm. We have tried several things we have read, however, while she does get the sensation of needing to pee and having sensations unlike she is used to, nothing ever comes of it. She isn't sure what she is meant to do, and ends up frustrated (while my fingers end up damn sore). It's possible she's fighting what she is supposed to feel or do... so for those who have had one, did you tense up? Relax certain muscles?

Oh, this was our source for how to do it:
    Squirting...You Can Do It! - How To - Literotica.com

2. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think first things first..

Not at women can squirt.

No matter what you read all women are completely different as to what will make them squirt if they can.

I can NEVER make myself squirt, I have to have a penis ... I think a lot of women are the same, which is why they never know they can squirt until one day suddenly during sex.. SUPRISE.

I would say just go nuts one day in bed.. get her really worked up... before any sort of penetration.. once you have her nice and insanely horny.. go for it. I suggest girl on top, reverse cowgirl and any sort of penetration where there is maximum rubbing on the 'upper' part of her vagina g'spot' stimulation etc... that's what will make her squirt.

3. 34dbbb

34dbbb New Member

notthe7 is right not all women can do this.there is a small area just inside the vagina that feels like a spongy round area.direct pressure has to be applied to that spot.practice and give it time is the best advice i can give.

4. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    do you have the "pee" feeling when coming close to a squirting and have to stop??

5. ramwella

ramwella Member

I used to love making gfs squirt. It was always a goal and ego boost for me-- esp. if it was her first orgasm or squirt.

It does have a lot to do with how in tune a woman is with her body. For first-timers I always had to use my fingers, and it usually took 2 or 3 times with lots of neck and nipple kissing and gentle voice coaxing. As I would finger her, when she got into that trance-like state and started to grab my wrist really hard, then I knew she was ready to climax. You can feel that spongy area turn a little like a rough patch as you're stimulating it.

For women who were more experienced, they would climax and squirt during intercourse. It was less work for me, b/c they usually controlled all the mechanics of it. My dick was just a prop for their convenience. But that was cool, too. Lying back and watching her bounce on my dick and bring herself to climax is a nice front-row theater show.

Some women are very self-conscious about making a mess in bed. I think they feel it's too nasty and "whorish"-- not lady-like. But they have to get passed that if they want a real squirting orgasm. It's going to be wet and messy! Clean-up and sheet-changing will be required, but it's all worth it!!

I always loved noisey, messy sex. Seeing a woman completely spent, worn out and laying in a wet pool of her pussy juice is so hot! It's even better when SHE makes the next booty call. You know you've done your job well.

6. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah I agree w/pretty much all that. I don't squirt most of the time but sometimes if it's a really big one I squirt. The 1st time it happened was I was getting sorta close and my bf kinda picked my butt up off the bed a little and yeah like Notthe7 said it was on the "upper part". But yeah I've heard not every woman can do it no matter what you try.
    And yeah like some other people said right before it happens it sorta feels like I'm gonna pee which the 1st time it happened weirded me out, but then it comes out and it's def. not pee :smile:

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

IME, 4 out 5 ladies can squirt. So I guess that almost all can.

My first was a real shock, I got my face completely soaked and I had no idea what was happening :eek:

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are not supposed to stop when you have that feeling. That feeling is to be embraced. The liquid squirted is going to come from the urethra, so that feeling is to be expected. Or so I'm told. I've never done squirted, but I'm the youngest woman of all of my friends. They all tell me to keep trying, and to wait until after 30.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

i think im one of the few who cant. i've tried and tried. Im very multiorgasmic clitorally. and i can have some mind blowing orgasms when having my gspot stimmed at the same time. I feel that urge to pee and it makes me nauseated. I think my history of bladder and urethral surgery has ruined that sensation possibly ever going into an orgasm.

While i'd love to, i sure like not having to lay down the rubber sheets ya know!

10. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i can squirt if being penetrated hard and fast. it also happens through clitoral stimulation.

11. im7.5

im7.5 New Member

ive got my gf to point of where she has to pee WAY TOO MANY TIMES but she will never go keep going...we always have to stop. i tried telling her but she doesnt want to

Draft saved Draft deleted