Squirting Orgasm Warning Label?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question:

When you're with someone, do you bring up the fact that you possibly squirt during orgasm? Do you let the guy know while he's pleasuring you? How have you handled this?

I ask because I recently reconnected with a fling of mine I haven't seen in three years. Three years ago, I couldn't orgasm at all with a man, let alone have multiple squirting orgasms. He started really laying into me with his fingers, and I just exploded, soaking his bed and his hand. I felt like I should have said something, but I couldn't at the time because my mouth was full.

So if you're with someone new, does it come up in conversation? My fling knows now what I'm capable of, but I felt like I should have said something. Awkward.

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I've been with the same man for a very long time, but I certainly didn't warn him ahead of time. To this day, he says that he knows he's done something really right when I've soaked the sheets. So no, I don't think a warning is necessary. At least he'll know his technique worked. :)

dinkymcdink

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm....well, I dunno. My ex used to squirt constantly. The more orgasms, the more she did it. Some guys....it completely grosses them out. Me, I loved that shit. Besides, how would you even bring that up in conversation?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't had the squirting experience tho I do tend to get really, really wet. I would probably work it into a conversation at some point prior to it happening. I know I always let guys read my warning label before sex but that's just about how use of this body has been known to induce states of euphoria and can be highly addictive.

It's only fair they know what they are getting into.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that was the problem. I had NO clue how he was going to react. And I guess I was scared of his reaction. Obviously, he's aware of it now. I apologized at first because he was pissy that his sheets got so wet, and where was he going to sleep. And then he said not to apologize. I said it was his fault lol. But while he was fingering me, he was coaxing me on, telling me to cum, so, I dunno. I just felt like I shoulda warned him.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't had the squirting experience tho I do tend to get really, really wet. I would probably work it into a conversation at some point prior to it happening. I know I always let guys read my warning label before sex but that's just about how use of this body has been known to induce states of euphoria and can be highly addictive.

It's only fair they know what they are getting into.
Love it.
It's weird because I'm a lot more in tune with my body now than I was three years ago. And Three years ago, I thought I was in love with him, so maybe I had different expectations.

84U2Luv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would want to know that someone could. If I knew that then I think I would be able to tell when they were going to cum. It would be a big turn on when they did :)

Donder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife didn't tell me, and when it happend it was a big surprise. I was happy she didn't tell me, cause when it doesn't happen, I'm gonna focus to that one thing to happen, and that's not good for the sex at all. I now know what to do to make it happen, but when you're with someone new, the guy maybe gets too fixated to make you squirt, and can be disappointed when it's not gonna happen. I like when a woman squirts, it's a great turnon for me.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife didn't tell me, and when it happend it was a big surprise. I was happy she didn't tell me, cause when it doesn't happen, I'm gonna focus to that one thing to happen, and that's not good for the sex at all. I now know what to do to make it happen, but when you're with someone new, the guy maybe gets too fixated to make you squirt, and can be disappointed when it's not gonna happen. I like when a woman squirts, it's a great turnon for me.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to, so I didn't say anything. I was really happy he was though.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mean to come across as a jerk here, but it's straight up discourteous, and sorta disrespectful even, to not give any warning or take any precautions of any kind. Did you not think you would squirt or what?

As a guy, I would never blow my load all over a girls bedding/blankets or pillow(as tempting as it may be sometimes). No guy who's not a total and complete asshole would do something like that. What's the difference between you squirting an ocean all over his sheets, and him deciding to blow all over your stuff?

Now I get it, women don't have nearly as much control over such things. But that just makes it even worse, that puts an even greater responsibility on your shoulders to be courteous during sex and not make a total mess of things.

And I'm sorry if this is coming off harsh, but I had a beautiful quilt my grandmother made me get ruined once. That quilt had some serious sentimental value to me. My grandma made amazing quilts, and this was the last one she's ever been able to do cuz the arthritis in her hands got so bad. So don't just assume the guy is gonna be too happy he made a girl squirt to be concerned with his messed sheets/bedding. We don't always like it, so try not being selfish and take our thoughts/feelings into consideration.

I mean seriously, why would you even remotely think it was the least bit okay for you to go old faithful all over a guys stuff without any warning? This is a total no brainer.

It's common courtesy to let the guy know so he can either prepare or let you know if he's even okay with it. If the girl who ruined my quilt had told me before hand, I woulda whipped out my old rubber sheets I used cuz of my bedwetting problem(which cleared up years ago thank you very much) and we woulda had a totally fun, wet and wild time. We woulda been slip n' slidin all over that bed, woulda been great! Instead, she went home crying cuz of the tongue lashing I gave her(not literally, which is a good thing lookin back cuz I prob woulda drowned, and that's another reason why you should let a guy know if you squirt). And I was left trying desperately to come up with a decent excuse to tell my grandma when she wanted to see how her LAST, painstakingly crafted quilt looked all set up nice in its new home.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mean to come across as a jerk here, but it's straight up discourteous, and sorta disrespectful even, to not give any warning or take any precautions of any kind. Did you not think you would squirt or what?

As a guy, I would never blow my load all over a girls bedding/blankets or pillow(as tempting as it may be sometimes). No guy who's not a total and complete asshole would do something like that. What's the difference between you squirting an ocean all over his sheets, and him deciding to blow all over your stuff?

Now I get it, women don't have nearly as much control over such things. But that just makes it even worse, that puts an even greater responsibility on your shoulders to be courteous during sex and not make a total mess of things.

And I'm sorry if this is coming off harsh, but I had a beautiful quilt my grandmother made me get ruined once. That quilt had some serious sentimental value to me. My grandma made amazing quilts, and this was the last one she's ever been able to do cuz the arthritis in her hands got so bad. So don't just assume the guy is gonna be too happy he made a girl squirt to be concerned with his messed sheets/bedding. We don't always like it, so try not being selfish and take our thoughts/feelings into consideration.

I mean seriously, why would you even remotely think it was the least bit okay for you to go old faithful all over a guys stuff without any warning? This is a total no brainer.

It's common courtesy to let the guy know so he can either prepare or let you know if he's even okay with it. If the girl who ruined my quilt had told me before hand, I woulda whipped out my old rubber sheets I used cuz of my bedwetting problem(which cleared up years ago thank you very much) and we woulda had a totally fun, wet and wild time. We woulda been slip n' slidin all over that bed, woulda been great! Instead, she went home crying cuz of the tongue lashing I gave her(not literally, which is a good thing lookin back cuz I prob woulda drowned, and that's another reason why you should let a guy know if you squirt). And I was left trying desperately to come up with a decent excuse to tell my grandma when she wanted to see how her LAST, painstakingly crafted quilt looked all set up nice in its new home.

sorry i ruined your quilt, you could've sent me the dry cleaning bill

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Dinkymcdink; how do you bring that up in a conversation? I mean, you really have to steer and maneouvre your way there. I'm already drained just thinking of how ! Like some of the comments, i think telling the guy would put added pressure on him and it might ruin it all. I also think the element of surprise it great. I mean, the first time i had a girl that squirted, i was surprised and asked her if she had peed. She then quietly informed me that she had in fact squirted. some of you guys keep mentioning the sheets; who gives a hoot about wet sheets when you are on a pleasure ride !

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Dinkymcdink; how do you bring that up in a conversation? I mean, you really have to steer and maneouvre your way there. I'm already drained just thinking of how ! Like some of the comments, i think telling the guy would put added pressure on him and it might ruin it all. I also think the element of surprise it great. I mean, the first time i had a girl that squirted, i was surprised and asked her if she had peed. She then quietly informed me that she had in fact squirted. some of you guys keep mentioning the sheets; who gives a hoot about wet sheets when you are on a pleasure ride !

How in the hell is it in any way a difficult subject to bring up? You're about to have SEX! You're about to get completely naked and FUCK. You're gonna do something that personal and revealing, yet you're too modest or weirded out to TALK about it? What the hell. Do you people giggle when hearing the words penis, vagina, rectum, or vulva? How gat dang immature it is to feel it's too awkward to discuss sex. Don't fuckin have it if you aren't able to talk about it in a healthy way. Shit I feel like I'm giving a sex ed lesson to a bunch of middle schoolers.

Here's a hint, "I've squirted in the past, so there's a chance this could get messy, be prepared." If you're worried about puttin too much pressure on the poor guy, add "btw, this doesn't happen very often, so if we don't need a canoe by the end of our tryst, it's no big deal."

BOOM problem solved. Why is that so difficult? This really should be a non-issue anyways, as any guy who lets pressure get to him or gets self conscious about his ability to please a woman deserves to have his dick removed. Seriously, any guy who has found himself in that position should just hand his balls over. Ladies, if you're at all worried about your man balking due to added pressure or a lack of confidence, don't give him so much as a handjob, cuz that puss-dick doesn't deserve shit. Get with a real man instead.

BTW, some fabrics stain much easier then others, some are much harder to clean then others. I give a hoot about wet sheets when my poor granny asks me what the big stain is on the brand new quilt she worked so hard on. Explain your pleasure ride to my granny dammit!!!

Donder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you even consider to have sex on that quilt, if it's so valuable to you. It also can be damaged in the heat of the action. Oh, wait, she would have to tell you she is a damn wild ride?? If you're both very horny, then you don't always realise some thing can happen, till it happens.

she went home crying cuz of the tongue lashing I gave her.

I don't hope you're proud of that. Cuz that's even worse than squirting on a quilt. Couldn't you just bring it to the dry cleaner then? It´s just some fluid.

I just think you exaggerate to make a point wich is out of context

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you're with someone, do you bring up the fact that you possibly squirt during orgasm?

I'm not a female, and I hate when guys answer for women. so having said all that, I'll answer from a guy's perspective instead... :smile:

I'm very open about sexual discussions, so chances are if I'm about to have sex with someone, all sorts of sexual DO's and DON'Ts, kinks and limits, good & bad experiences come up. Besides, I love swallowing my wife's squirt, so foreknowledge of that wouldn't only be ok, but preferable!

Now, if the moment were spontaneuos and the opportunity to sign a waiver never came up, hey, sex is supposed to be messy. If you feel self conscious, then just ask for a couple of towels as you're making your way to the bed. To me, that speaks volumes.

I think an heirloom or something precious needs to be out of any harms way, period. Not only can quilts be damaged by squirting, but also with fingernails, lubes, biting, pulling, saliva, etc. StraightDave needs to lighten up and have a modicum of preparation and awareness. The bedroom is a fucking playground, not a chapel.

Do you let the guy know while he's pleasuring you? How have you handled this?

Ugh. I hate it when the sex is interrupted by a public service announcement. I've done it too, and I still hate it when it's done to me. You could just do as I mentioned and just blurt out, "Fuck, we're going to need some towels!" Yeah, that's kinda hot.

EDIT: I just finished reading Donder's response and I agree with what he says too.