Squirting Orgasm Warning Label?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you even consider to have sex on that quilt, if it's so valuable to you. It also can be damaged in the heat of the action. Oh, wait, she would have to tell you she is a damn wild ride?? If you're both very horny, then you don't always realise some thing can happen, till it happens.

I don't hope you're proud of that. Cuz that's even worse than squirting on a quilt. Couldn't you just bring it to the dry cleaner then? It´s just some fluid.

I just think you exaggerate to make a point wich is out of context

He's a troll. Don't glorify his posts with a response.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a female, and I hate when guys answer for women. so having said all that, I'll answer from a guy's perspective instead... :smile:

I'm very open about sexual discussions, so chances are if I'm about to have sex with someone, all sorts of sexual DO's and DON'Ts, kinks and limits, good & bad experiences come up. Besides, I love swallowing my wife's squirt, so foreknowledge of that wouldn't only be ok, but preferable!

Now, if the moment were spontaneuos and the opportunity to sign a waiver never came up, hey, sex is supposed to be messy. If you feel self conscious, then just ask for a couple of towels as you're making your way to the bed. To me, that speaks volumes.

I think an heirloom or something precious needs to be out of any harms way, period. Not only can quilts be damaged by squirting, but also with fingernails, lubes, biting, pulling, saliva, etc. StraightDave needs to lighten up and have a modicum of preparation and awareness. The bedroom is a fucking playground, not a chapel.

Ugh. I hate it when the sex is interrupted by a public service announcement. I've done it too, and I still hate it when it's done to me. You could just do as I mentioned and just blurt out, "Fuck, we're going to need some towels!" Yeah, that's kinda hot.

EDIT: I just finished reading Donder's response and I agree with what he says too.

Thanks for the intelligent male insight. Don't respond to Dave, he posts to illicit responses like that and it's best not to feed into his needs.

I didn't really know if he was going to make me squirt or not. Only one guy ever has in my life. So, I didn't want to say something and then have it not happen. He was going at it and it just started to happen, and he kept going. I guess if he was really that bothered by it, he could have stopped. We talked about it after. Didn't really seem to be that big of a deal. Will have towels on hand now in future play dates.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, this is what I think you should do. I think you should buy one of those little sex blankets, I think they're called Fascinator Throes, or just a synthetic throw that you fold in half. I think you should insist that you want to have sex on it. Tell him you like it, especially since it prevents a wet spot. That way, you've been vague about what specifically would cause the wet spot, it could be saliva, your natural wetness, his cum, lubricant, anything. If you don't squirt, then he won't feel uncomfortable or like he failed somehow and you haven't left a wet spot on the bed.

I've never squirted, but we always leave a wet spot, a combo of the wet things I mentioned above. The sex blanket or a towel is a good idea. We use them.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't really know if he was going to make me squirt or not. Only one guy ever has in my life. So, I didn't want to say something and then have it not happen.

Excellent reason to stay quiet. That would put too much pressure to make it happen to begin with. I think your route of just mentioning it after the fact is the best solution.

Now, if it happened on a regular basis, my original suggestion still stands.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why so many make this seem like the most awkward thing to ever bring up in conversation. How hard is it to say, "Wait, Baby. We may need to grab some towels just in case." You'll either get the towels with no further discussion, or you'll be asked, "In case of what?" To which you can reply, "In case we make a big wet spot." or whatever else you might like to reply. Honestly I don't know how so many people end up having so much sex with people they can't even talk to.

Reactions: Abagnale12

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you should bring it up. It would be a nice surprise.

If someone isn't turned on by you squirting then they're obviously like "Straight Dave" and not worth your time.

Do girls really squirt then? I thought it was just pee.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not a female, and I hate when guys answer for women. so having said all that, I'll answer from a guy's perspective instead... :smile:

You seem to use this preface often! ;)

I don't think it would be hard to bring up in a playful flirtatious conversation prior to sex, and you can keep it vague, ("So how do you feel about squirters?" "Ever gotten a girl to squirt?" "I've been known to get the bed really, really wet!" etc.) but I am notoriously frank about sex. And even though I don't squirt, I have stopped right before getting thrown down on the bed with a "WAIT! This coverlet is silk and I don't want to have to bring it to the dry cleaners!"

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem to use this preface often! ;)

Only because so many guys interrupt the flow of the conversation with their arrogance, I don't want to come off as cocky when I throw my two cents in. It's become my preamble! (Is there a preamble setting here??)

I don't think it would be hard to bring up in a playful flirtatious conversation prior to sex, and you can keep it vague, ("So how do you feel about squirters?" "Ever gotten a girl to squirt?" "I've been known to get the bed really, really wet!" etc.) but I am notoriously frank about sex. And even though I don't squirt, I have stopped right before getting thrown down on the bed with a "WAIT! This coverlet is silk and I don't want to have to bring it to the dry cleaners!"

The playful approach will work too. I just cringe at the statement, "This one time..." It's like a gauntlet being thrown down, daring me to better this other chump.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's a troll. Don't glorify his posts with a response.

Hmmm....I don't recall Dave looking like this
troll_dolls.jpg

I guess I must've missed something. But troll or not, it seems that I'm not the only one who found agreement in some of Dave's points.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you should bring it up. It would be a nice surprise.

If someone isn't turned on by you squirting then they're obviously like "Straight Dave" and not worth your time.

Do girls really squirt then? I thought it was just pee.

Ha ha yes girls really squirt, and it's definitely not pee.