Squirting vs. pissing

Don_KJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so sick of naysayers saying that female ejaculation or "squirting" does not exist. This thread is to attempt to settle the debate once and for all.

cynar09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It most definitely exists. My wife is a squirter, and the third I've encountered. Some facts about my wife's squirting in particular:

• Only squirts during orgasms generated through clitoral stimulation alone (i.e. no penetration, generally through oral without any fingers or toys)
  • Amount of squirting and distance directly linked to intensity of her orgasm. She has, when extremely excited, squirted as far as 6 ft.
  • IT IS NOT PISS! It's always entirely clear, odorless and - yes, I've had the pleasure - tasteless. :tongue:
Anyhow, I've been a member for a while now and this is my first post. Had to jump in on this because it is something I may have brushed off as 'piss' and 'fake' in the past, but can, from countless experiences, confirm as utterly and totally REAL. And also a hit of a turn-on :smile:.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, some women do squirt. I have been with 13 women and several have squirted. To me it tastes like pussy but that was what I was doing (oral) when they did squirt. My wife doesn't like to squirt becase it makes her feel like she is going to wet the bed.