Squirting: your experience and what you felt like even you first discovered it

bardonecchio

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my life I have known a few girls who were real squirters. Some girls practised squirting but they did it for money so I'm aware that it was a job for them and I suppose they could force it and it was a sort of pissing. But recently I've come across two girls who I'd define real squirters: they didn't know anything about squirting before meeting me, they neither knew that squirting ever existed. Their first reaction to

bardonecchio

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry... Wrong enter...
Their first reaction to squirting was surprise and anxiety: they were upset because they didn't expect to do it and they were scared because they thought it was pissing. I use a particular technique to bring them to squirting, and they always get it: I eat their pussy on the clitoris and in the inner side of her cunt and they cum without any restraint.
The first times I had to calm them down because they were upset and had to explain them that it was something okay.
How do you succeed squirting? Can you do it while you have your pussy eaten? And what did you feel like when you discovered it for the first time? What did your partners do and say to you?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, don't squirt and don't want to. Personally, I find the pressure on women to do so kind of insulting. Not saying you're doing this, but a lot of guys seem to want to turn women into little fountains and oozing holes of pleasure. Like a visit to a tropical island.

So I can't help you, but I do enjoy increasing my post count, so I have answered. :)

bardonecchio

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get your point perfectly. Forced things are never pleasant to anyone. I've never forced pressure on any woman to do anything they didn't want to. When squirting happened (and it does seldom) it was kind of natural and spontaneous.