squirting

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by royalrock, Jan 31, 2010.

1. royalrock

royalrock New Member

Albums:
    well my last 2 girfriends squirt big time is it because i am big or is it a new thing for women or have i not been doing things right with all my other ladies

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

It's not because you're big otherwise the other ones would have squirted, too if that's all it takes, right? ;)

Stupid question of the day, heh.

Squirting requires a woman to let it happen, it can easily be stopped if the woman wants to stop it or doesn't realize what's happening. She has to be really relaxed and the right buttons need to be pushed.

It is some what of a trendy thing to know how to do it though.

3. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I slept with a woman who would squirt with every orgasm from both oral and penetration, and my cock is not big.

Variability is the spice of life I've only found one squirter in my sexual life and I'm thrilled that I have. Be glad you've found two.

4. mr_unattractive

mr_unattractive New Member

Depends on the woman. My wife does not and never will because that is her and it is her attitude. She has to be interested and willing to learn how and then she will be able to. You can help if she lets you.

5. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

It's been my observation that if a woman can squirt, it will be easier for her to do it with a bigger guy.

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why should you want your woman to squirt? It's urine!

Hope you are the one who changes the linens then, if you get her to piss herself when she would rather not.

7. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

"If there is the opportunity to observe the orgasm of such women, one can see that large quantities of a clear transparent fluid are expelled not from the vulva, but out of the urethra in gushes. At first I thought that the bladder sphincter had become defective by the intensity of the orgasm. Involuntary expulsion of urine is reported in sex literature. In the cases observed by us, the fluid was examined and it had no urinary character. I am inclined to believe that "urine" reported to be expelled during female orgasm is not urine, but only secretions of the intraurethral glands correlated with the erotogenic zone along the urethra in the anterior vaginal wall. Moreover the profuse secretions coming out with the orgasm have no lubricating significance, otherwise they would be produced at the beginning of intercourse and not at the peak of orgasm."

Grafenberg E. (1950). "The role of the urethra in female orgasm". Int J Sexol 3: 145–8.

"Most women do not ejaculate during orgasm...we have observed several cases of women who expelled a type of fluid that was not urine"

Masters WH, Johnson VE. Human Sexual Response. Little Brown, Boston 1966

8. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Um, it's definitely not urine.

9. Serial Kisser

I suggest you do a search in the forums for 'squirting'. There is an abundance of posts.

10. redcell

redcell New Member

I agree with Rawrs.... I had an ex that squirted, not huge eruptions but it was actually a surge of fluid that was a milky translucent in color........didn't taste like urine anyway.....

11. Serial Kisser

LOL. That's because it isn't urine.

12. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ahh baby you made me squirt too!!!

I'm not convinced there's not some urine mixed in at times but I can totally empty my bladder and still squirt. I cannot make myself do this nor can I control/stop it. It happens when I'm fingered in a certain way and very rarely has it happened during intercourse - mostly if I'm on top riding them. Size does not seem to be a decisive factor in whether I squirt or not.

13. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I'm 6x6 roughly, so I'm far from huge. My gf squirts like crazy. Size definitely has nothing to do with it. Sorry to kill your ego Royal haha.

And yea, like others have said it's most definitely not urine. I wouldn't doubt that there's a bit in with it, but it's not just the girl "peeing the bed".

14. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's YOUR penis that makes it happen. ;] /egostroking

Draft saved Draft deleted