Squirting?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Ukraine_Muhdik, Nov 19, 2010.

1. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Ladies, how many have u been made to squirt by yur husbnd or boyfriend, and how/what does it feel like?

2. funwestcoastcouple

funwestcoastcouple Active Member

Albums:
    Been trying for a few weeks now with my wife. Last night she had her first gspot orgasm but no real squirting. Takes patience. I have a great website for a instructional video if you like.

3. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

what is it, ill post a link to a vid found as well.

4. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tried numerous times with one woman. She never really squirted but produced a FLOOD of fluid. Which was awesome by itself. I would love to be with an actual squirter though. I just figure it is pretty rare.

5. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

My ex squirted (A LOT) every single time I gave her oral; it was a real mess, soaking sheets and mattress.

My current gf squirted only once (with penetration): she was amazed being her first time, and actually not that much particular. No strong sensation, no difference whatsoever; she noticed something different by the sudden change in lubrication, since the squirted fluid does not lubricate at all.

6. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    When and if I can get to the arousal level where I will squirt, it works just like this. It's not really a squirt so much as just a release of fluid that precipitates a very long and intense orgasm. The only problem is reaching that level -- it takes rolling orgasms before hand, a mindset to let myself go, and a sort "everywhere on my body" type of stimulation. My most cherished sexual experiences are definitely with lovers that could bring me to that height ecstasy, which is probably why I like my current one so much. :redface: The catharsis that follows is so very refreshing.

7. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

That is something my gf experienced and experiences a lot: she used the very same words.
    [I know it seems bragging: I'm not taking any merit here, it's just her, the way she lives sex. And that's amazing far beyond female ejaculation]

Strangely enough, ejaculation did not occur during the strongest or more intense orgasms. I'd say almost the opposite.
    I have no idea what triggered it; sometimes I feel like there's some kind of subconscious mental constraint, as if ejaculation is a zone women usually don't want to enter.

8. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me the squirt is accompanied by (and probably results from) muscle spasms, which only come with my stronger orgasms. The ejaculation zone, as you put it, is nearly impossible for me to get into any other way because if I try to do it alongside lesser orgasmic releases, I never can... It just feels odd building up to it that way, and I still have some control at that stage, so that last little piece of the puzzle holds me back.

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted