Squirting

Pascalx12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, I'm not sure why I'm posting or looking for in a reply, I suppose it because I have no idea about the topic I'm about to talk about. Recently I received an email from an unknown sender about female ejaculation. At first I was repulsed by the idea but just before deleting it I noticed the words, "explosive orgasms" near the bottom of the page. Incentivised by the thought of being able to have a larger, more intense orgasm, I decided to read the entire thing. Its fairly lengthy so I've posted it on my blog, otherwise this post would be huge.

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/pascalx12/

Its not essential that you read it, what I'm after is some other girls opinions on squirting. Have you tried it? Would you be interested in learning something like this? If you can squirt, has it changed your solo sex life? Does it really offer explosive orgasms? Any replies are welcome, I really don't know what I'm expecting to come of this :p

Thank you :)

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read about it, watched movies how easy some of these girls can squirt while having orgasms, I tried doing it but for the life of me I still can't squirt, although I am a gusher and can cum really strong but no squirting yet.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hai!
I'm a gurl and I got this weird e-mail about female ejaculation and I was hoping you womens would post if you squirt how you squirt, how much and how often.

I'll be sitting back and jacking off to your replies. Teeheee!