Squirting

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the ladies: Do we have any squirt queens out there? When did you discover the nectar of the gods? How did it happen? Did you bring it out of you or did someone else?

For the men: Have you ever experienced this with a lover? Did you know she could? How did it happen? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've fucked three women in my life who squirted.
First time I thought I was getting pissed on which in turn made me pissed off. I tasted it and it was not urine.
Two other ladies squirted and I have to say I loved it. I'd be soaked and my nuts and cock would look so drentched. It was so warm wild and crazy. Loved it in my face as well.
It was hot.
Jake

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've fucked three women in my life who squirted.
First time I thought I was getting pissed on which in turn made me pissed off. I tasted it and it was not urine.
Two other ladies squirted and I have to say I loved it. I'd be soaked and my nuts and cock would look so drentched. It was so warm wild and crazy. Loved it in my face as well.
It was hot.
Jake
I agree I've experienced this and I have to tell you. Having sex when it doesn't occur has been less than exciting! For you gals that can yet hold back, I encourage you to let it goooooooooooooo!!!!:smile:

campbell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been so lucky to experience witnessing this once and it was with my wife; it was only a little bit but now we are trying as a couple to try to get her to squirt on a regular basis but so far it just ain't happening; I may buy a book or a DVD on how she can again get to this point.

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have only been so lucky to experience witnessing this once and it was with my wife; it was only a little bit but now we are trying as a couple to try to get her to squirt on a regular basis but so far it just ain't happening; I may buy a book or a DVD on how she can again get to this point.
It's an amazing experience!!! Good luck with your journey!!!

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
This one bitch was just the opposite. She was like some sort of human desiccator. I'd lube her up and immediately she'd be dry as a bone. The anti-squirter.

I guess it takes all kinds.:wink:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For the men: Have you ever experienced this with a lover? Did you know she could? How did it happen? What are your thoughts?

Thanks
I made it happen to one of my exes, had to convince her to let go and allow it to happen, I even showed her movie clips to show her that it was possible, when it happened I was surprised, she was so fatigued from many multiple orgasms that she didn't have any strength left to hold it in.Once she had learned to let go she could do it whenever she wanted and by clit stimulation alone.

Another lover gushed all over my face during oral, she was so embarrassed but I told her that I like it, so she did it again!!!:biggrin1:

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time would have been about 4 years ago (I think), was unusually amazing sex, I was getting everything I wanted and more, and it just happened, there was no way of stopping it. It doesn't happen that often, but when it does its one of the best feelings I've ever had.
Gush or Spray? Can you with Clitoral stimulation? I think it is so hot!!!

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I like it when certain internet ho's get really hot and squirt/rapid-fire that shit what appears to be 15+ feet. It gets all over the camera and everywhere else.

Those gotta be some serious O's.

In some dimension.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had a squirting lover, and it is an incredibly erotic experience. Young, beautiful, intelligent, and submissive, our first lovemaking session had her tied spread-eagle to the coffee table with me forcing orgasm after squirting orgasm out of her tiny, shaking frame. When I finally took her to the bedroom, every one of her body-spasming, squirting orgasms was accompanied by such a tight clenching of her pussy that she almost forced me out of her. Only by grabbing her legs with a death-grip and thrusting as hard as I could did I keep myself firmly planted in her during her screaming spasms.

Yeah. It was that good.

We had chatted about sex previously, so I knew about her squirting and she knew about my large status. (And assured me that although she was only 5'1" she could handle me. And she could.) She was a voracious multiple orgasmer, squirting every time. I loved it, usually manually stimulating her the first few orgasms of every session just so I could watch her squirt.

My experience is that her squirting orgasms were more intense than those of any woman I've known. The shaking, the trembling, the bucking, the clenching, the spasms ... a whole different experience.

One additional pleasure ... with her on top, there was an incredible sensation when she would squirt and the warm fluid would run and dribble over my balls and between my legs. An unexpected and totally awesome feeling!

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with you man it's totally hot. I've only had the pleasure of being with 1 woman who squirted but I'm glad I did. I got really into making her squirt too and she actually said she did it more with me than before. She was 37 y/o and was more experienced than me so I was pretty stoked about that. Anyway with her it was pretty easy, she just came from me fucking her and she said my size made it bigger. If you want women to squirt from what I hear try fingering and on the g-spot especially. She could squirt just from sex but I think most can't.