Squirting

Have you ever made a woman squirt?

• Yes

Votes: 95 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 18.8%

• Total voters

You need to ask the partner. Can you squirt? It's all about rubbing the clit correctly. Gspot in combination can help.

In my experience methodical rubbing of the clit with cues from the chick.

If I rub my dick head the right way, I also can squirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to ask the partner. Can you squirt? It's all about rubbing the clit correctly. Gspot in combination can help.

In my experience methodical rubbing of the clit with cues from the chick.

If I rub my dick head the right way, I also can squirt.
Yes. I can.

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very curious. What are your tips to help a woman squirt? May you be drenched gentlemen.

Xoxo
First and foremost be comfortable with your partner so you can let it go. In my experience, that and the right pressure on the gspot is what it has taken to get drenched. :D

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First and foremost be comfortable with your partner so you can let it go. In my experience, that and the right pressure on the gspot is what it has taken to get drenched. :D
Very true. The g spot is gold. I'm learning people don't know where it is lol

The gspot may be involved but squirting stems from the clit.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The best squirts I got from my wife ( she'd drench me every time) was when there was stimulation on her clit from both my cock and finger as we were going at it in missionary position. When doggie style me rubbing her clit while we were doing it and the additional stimulation on her clit from my balls slapping it as I pistoned in and out of her. She know sooner got "I can feel your balls slapping my clit" out of her mouth before she was squirting all over me, she cummed so hard it was like a cow pissing on a flat rock. Awfully good but very messy. Guess that's why we've always had a trowel in the bed hehe

And Steveo, so true. I either always manage to find gushers or I always manage to find the right spots on autopilot. Lol

Reactions: Gj816

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very true. The g spot is gold. I'm learning people don't know where it is lol
Ha. Good effort trying to get some information in Ask a Woman. More challenge to the question itself rather than answers. Good luck with your quest. From my observations the orgasms that accompany squirting are on a different level. Maybe you’ll get there or keep enjoying the ones you have.

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's it's pretty clear cut. If you can answer then thsts fanstatic. If you can't don't try to shame me. For me they are on a very different level. I don't expect everyone to understand. Based upon some answers I know that education is needes.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex was a squirter. It seemed to happen more when I was pounding it balls deep then pulled out real fast. It was like I burst a pipe in there. After the 1st gush she was a leaky faucet until I finally came. Boy do I miss that warm splash on my shaft and balls.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i was 19, I clearly remember it and it gets me hard every time i think about it.
I ate her pussy for what seemed forever and fingering her butthole the whole time.
We would switch from 69 to her sitting on my face, not a squat but a full weight sit. I started to fuck her and i knew she kept a slim pink vibrator in her nightstand as i'm fucking her i reach in and grab it and turn it on and hold it against her butthole, this get her really turned on and i slowly insert it and starts with these whole body spasming and she starts rubbing her clit while both her holes are filled and she's riding facing me and leans back and I accidentally hit the high button on the vibrator and she squirts this stream at me and covers my face and chest.
I get so turned on I blow my load but she continues with a few more squirts. She then sits on my face and while I'm slurping this sweet tasting fluid, she squirts one more time. She see's I'm still hard so she goes down and sucks and rims me so good I cum within a few minutes again. Abour every 5th to 6th time we fucked after that she would squirt.
It was similar to the consistency of precum and just as sweet!

*edit; after I wrote this and thinking about it, I noticed I've got a massive wet spot on my boxer briefs and it's continuing to drip out.

Last edited: