Squirting....

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all.....

I have decided that I want to explore my body more and would like to try and "squirt" by way of g-spot stimulation. I think my hubby made me do this once and I didn't realize it because the morning after there was this huge spot on the sheets and it was not urine.:biggrin1:

Ladies: What are the best methods/toys to use? How was the orgasm the first time you squirted?

Men: How have you gotten your partner to squirt? What position or technique is best?

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's always a lot more to it, and some women just physically can't. I'm not sure if the wet spot was from squirting (remember you would have had a supremely intense orgasm) it could have been just normal wetness from being turned on. A good deal of partners I've been with always need a towel or something so they don't stain the bed. I admit I'm no expert but in the course of my sexual activity I've been with 6-7 women who were "squirters" But here are some basics.

-Drink a lot of water (it dehydrates you)
-do you like/able to have hard/fast sex? this is kind of a must. cause the rapid stimulation is what ends up causing the squirt.
-when you're really getting going have your partner (or even attempt yourself w/ a toy/dildo) aim directly up along your g-spot with rapid short bursts. It is easist for your partner to use fingers, not intercourse too.
-the key to timing it is to be sure you dont start doing this too close to climax (it will "miss" and you will cum but not squirt) and don't start too early or it will become irratiting and you won't be able to cum. It really does take a few times.
-every time it's happened w/ my partners they've kind of lost control of their bodies for a moment. They kind of collapse. one girl was standing up and bending over at the time and she lost control of her legs and fell over.
-and lastly good luck!