Squishy gains

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Background:
I have noticed gains in both my length and my girth. This is from about 12 weeks of sets of manual warm-ups, manual stretches, jelqs, and (occasionally) kegel or the oriental massage; then finally cool downs. To be honest I have been skipping out on my kegel more often than not.

Issue:
I have noticed the girth gains tend to be squishier, softer mass than my penis was before gaining in size.

Question:
Is there a way to tighten, strengthen, or at least make that flesh more firm and hard?

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea I noticed that too. I also feel that if I want to use the gained girth and length in sex I need to do some quick ULI's right before it.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're training correctly your penis should be getting bigger and harder. Stamina work will help in the hardness department, and most men do it as an afterthought.

I've said this many times and I believe it to be true- stamina work is the most important part of your routine. Enlargement exercises without stamina work will leave you with unbalanced results (a larger penis needs more blood delivery); and stamina work also speed healing and can speed gains by ensuring better blood flow.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, stamina work will make you rock hard. It is as much of the equation for PE as the other excersices.

Also, you could take some L-Arginine before you go to bed. You will wake up with an erection. (at least I do and others have made the same claims.) Take full advantage of that and do your kegels then with a rock hard erection. That way, you get them out of the way for the day.

over

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey MegamanX!
I would like to ask you about your gains .What length have you gained since you started your PE? And if it is possible about your age.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the banned guy: I am in my early 20's and went from 3 fists long to maybe 1/4" over 3 fists length.
To Wish and BigAl: Thanks again, I will be making sure to regularly do AT LEAST kegels and super-kegels every routine.