Experimental Member
Media
DSC03226.JPG

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
good day mace...you have an attractively different looking cock...a real beauty..full of life/color/shape...send us a body shot to enjoy with your hot cock...un-cut too..wow

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fantastic. It does look like a cobra. I love it. The shape is great. Very suckable. Looks nice and thick. The skins got great color and looks velvety. It's a shame it hasn't recieved the attention it deserves. I agree with CALAMBO. Looks like you have a real nice body too. Would love to see more of it. Thanks for posting bro. Hope to see more. Welcome to the site.

Mace123

Experimental Member
Media
I'll give you an anecdote. I recently was on the receiving end of a lapdance. While the girl gyrates against my crotch, she says: “Why is it the skinny guys with the big cocks?” I grin coyly and say “I don’t know."

Later, she says “seriously, how big is your cock.” I say “I don’t know, I haven’t measured it. What do you think?” She thinks about it, then says “8 inches.”

Didn't realize how much everyone here loves the bend... How would sex be with the bend on the head?

DSC03227.JPG

skot720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Beautiful cock mate. Just beautiful.

I expect the women will love the bend. Just imagine what they'll feel as it glides in and fills them.