Sriracha

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But meanwhile back to the Siracha sauce, I use it on almost everything from my homemade chilli to scrambled eggs. It's heaven with spring or summer rolls.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That sounds wonderful! I'll have to try it. I just bought a large bottle of sriracha and am looking for ideas on how to use it.

Try this sometime! 1 TBL sesame oil, 1/2 tsp hot sesame oil, 1 TBL rice vinegar and a dash of sriracha! It's great on sliced cucumbers too!

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sriracha is one thing I always have in the refrig. I always use it on Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai food. I've mixed it w/ some lo-fat mayo for a dip. Just keep tasting it until you get the proportion you like. A lot of us in TX love hot foods, and Sriracha was a godsend to me.

Like with a lot of hot foods, I've gotten a bit used to it. Maybe it's the gateway drug/sauce that will lead me to something more dangerous!!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That sounds wonderful! I'll have to try it. I just bought a large bottle of sriracha and am looking for ideas on how to use it.

If you double the dressing recipe and slice about 2 pounds of japanese cucumbers about 1/2" thick and slice some scallions mix with the dressing and chill over night it is divine.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sriracha is one thing I always have in the refrig. I always use it on Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai food. I've mixed it w/ some lo-fat mayo for a dip. Just keep tasting it until you get the proportion you like. A lot of us in TX love hot foods, and Sriracha was a godsend to me.

Like with a lot of hot foods, I've gotten a bit used to it. Maybe it's the gateway drug/sauce that will lead me to something more dangerous!!!
You'll wind up face down on the coffee table in a pile of Scotch bonnets.