SRSLY Small Fry

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dominatricks, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Dominatricks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why is there so many small cocked dudes here? Seriously, cant you get your cheap thrills on cuckold sites instead of spamming the women who love big cocks here? I am a size queen, don't PM me if you have a small cock. If I wanted a dude with a small cock who is really insecure I will go outside my house or go out with the several dudes who ask me out. I keep seeing smaller dudes on here trying to convince themselves size doesnt matter and trying to sway the women who love big cocks their way. Do you really need this much punishment in your life to deal with your size insecurity. Most women dont like big cocks outside of the thought of taking a big cock generally....Usually it hurts too much for them. There are PLENTY of women on other sites just for you.....I am NOT one of them. I like cuckolding men in my sex life. I DONT have relationships with cuckolds and I DONT have sex with them. I love Bulls.

Now go put on your cock ring and pull up youjizz and have a nice day.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    SPH blows goats.

3. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Well, we're all different and here for a range of reasons :) Whether it's a guy who has a large penis, a girl who struggles with big dicks, or average guys who like bigger dicks... Half of the threads here aren't even on the topic of penises.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow that was a mighty bitchy hateful thing to say. Apparently you have already forgotten that the S in LPSG means support. All people are welcome here, even women and men with small cocks. Come down off your high horse and appreciate us all for who we are, not just the size of our dicks

5. D_Delbert Dingleberry

D_Delbert Dingleberry Account Disabled

I have a rule that even a long day of work, Internet anonymity, and a few beers can not alter. Show respect to fellow forum members.

Build this forum. Make it a place where people develop connections, understanding, and hell, even friendships. Where people log on -- for some reason -- and log off feeling better and being better because they did.

Especially when I disagree with them. If I ever say a thing that seems harsh, it is my error in not controlling my tone through the keyboard and my understanding of English construction. Not my intent.

In view of those things which I believe and try to practice, I will respond to you.

Let's begin.

A numerical fact list is appropriate in this circumstance.

#1. I, Mr. Detruse, will speak for the totality of male gender humanity by stating that your vagina, anus, or mouth are unimportant and inconsequential to our well-being. Your predilections, proclivities, wants, desires, or accomplishments -- especially those that concern the dimensions of our sexual organs -- have an equal amount of importance that the contribution of a single nitrogen atom may make toward the effort a 327.4 gram assemblage of shit posses to maintain buoyancy in a towel sized oil slick 17.5 miles away from the coast of North Korea.

#2 You are an insensitive, rude and dull witted person. Criticizing any man or women for something that they do not have the power to change reflects the lowest form of character. I might have, and briefly considered, editing your post and substituting the words "breast size" for "cock size."

Note that I do not state large breast size. To me, small breasts are the hottest, but to a person like you, the bigger...

wait

WAIT

Why the fuck am I even responding to this?

To ALL brothers of all cock sizes: There's no such thing as a hung cock. Only a hung mindset. And the definition of a small mind is one that is hung up on the smallest of our sexual organs. If your definition of being a beautiful person sexually is inextricably tied to your cock size you need to change yourself, and if that's not enough, change the people in your sexual life. Period.

6. D_Otis Elevatornuts

D_Otis Elevatornuts New Member

Fuck yea !! And to the op Fuck you! Do you see me making threads about dirty skanky smuts like you to get off the site? No, women like you are the reason why smaller guys are insecure so go find a cucumber or something and shove it up your ass!

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Come on, give her a break. She might come over harsh but if several dudes with small equipment contacted her for SPH I can totally understand her anger. It's not that we don't have tons of those guys here at LPSG.
    Since this still is Large Penis SG I think we can agree that most women are here because of big dicks. In the first place at least.

Bla bla bla.. as if men were better with their fixation on big breasts...
    And nice insults, makes you look totally smart.

#7 Snakebyte, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  8. hardnutz27

hardnutz27 New Member

I don't understand one thing. You call these guys "small cocked". Statistically they are average or even above average. You may call them small if they are under 5 or 4.5 inches, but otherwise between 5 and 6 it is average cocked guys.

You say "trying to convince themselves size doesnt matter" and then say "Most women dont like big cocks". This means size doesn't really matter. It matters to YOU. I understand that and respect that

9. D_Barltley Bassturd

D_Barltley Bassturd Account Disabled

PeterDetruse has said it all. It's not a fetish site, here, so everybody is welcomed.
    Even bloody misbalanced gals. :p

10. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

hmmm. my bet is Dominatricks is a gay dude with a little weenie.
    just look at the way he writes. women do not write like that.:Flush:

11. glowfish

glowfish New Member

I think people perhaps interpret LPSG as being a support group for people who are intimidated by large penises. I don't really understand all the threads by average guys talking about their insecurities, this is really the worst place to be posting/reading if you have insecurities about your size.

12. Dominatricks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You guys need to calm down and read what I wrote and not take it to mean YOU, just the people who contacted me. The reason I wrote that was because of the shear amount of Smaller cocked guys trying to convince me why their cock is better then big boys. I knew coming here I would be hit up alot, I am not here for the fetish and got irritated when I was brought into their small dick humiliation fetish. I come here because at first I did have a hard time taking big men. It hurt and I would be sore for days but the orgasms kept me coming back. After only seeming to attract men with big dicks and caring about these men kept me continually having sex with them until it became an association very much like NLP (Neural Linguistic Programming). Now it seems I have become a size queen. I didn't start out as one obviously which is why I came here. If you paid attention to my first post it was about support for my preference.

If you got mad at my post then chances are you felt affected by it. It is a support group.....FOR LARGE PENISES. So stop barking so loud about it. If you don't like what I write, then ignore me and stop trying to prove details of percentages because you are wasting your time.

The email took a bad tone, I realize this now and realize I should tone it down and be more careful with my wording....now move on.

P.S. If one anonymous thread by a stranger can shake your self confidence enough to cause you to result to name calling, you need to work on strengthening your confidence and self esteem a bit. It isn't your size that women/men do not like, it is your lack of general confidence and dominance.

#12 Dominatricks, Oct 6, 2010
  13. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    This whole site is a jock strap.

Supports large penises. Or large piano players as some like to call them.

14. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

The best way to get rid of the SPH'ers is to not indulge them. Use the forums block/ignore tools. Don't give them any response at all - not even a nice one. Just be a blackhole to them.

15. D_Barltley Bassturd

D_Barltley Bassturd Account Disabled

I must admit DominaTricks' prose sounds better in her second post.
    I also have to confess I misread the first one... she was talking about SD-guys which were sending her private messages... not about all the members.
    Yep, I know I can be fair :p

16. Dominatricks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  17. sexypapi875

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    is there a SPSG?

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Anyone here realize that this thread is like a SPH guy's dream come true?

19. Daisy

Gold Member

They way she worded it was harsh but I also get tired of the small dicked guys trying to use me as a therapist to make them feel ok about their size. I like big dicks. BIG DICKS. I come here because I like big dicks. I'm sorry if guys who have smaller dicks don't like that. There are thousands of websites you could join and be part of. Why would anyone want to be here unless they loved big dick or had a big dick. If guys have general health issues with their penises I can understand and have no issue with them posting on forums, but I have found the same as the OP. The small guys will try to somehow convince you that either their dicks are way bigger than they are (I have eyes) or they want you to sooth their ego's about how size doesnt' matter. If size didn't matter this would be called "The General Penis Support Group". We're talkin about big dicks. I won't let anyone here make me feel bad about my preference. I have to be PC in my every day life and with guys I've dated in the past. On this site you should be allowed to say "Yeah I like big dicks" without offending anyone.

20. richardfitswell

richardfitswell New Member

To the OP:
    If this Is addressed to the guys sending you private messages, shouldn't you have replied directly to them?

Making a thread in the forum and then making it sound like you are referring to all men here who don't have large penises, makes you just sound intentionally inflamatory. Then you contradict yourself by saying that if someone has a problem with your post, they should just ignore it. You too can ignore posts you don't like. An online community is a community, with people who have all sorts of reasons for being here, not the least of which is the people here and topics not specifically about large penises.

You clarified it in your later post, but a little more consideration before posting and you would have had a much more positive response.

#20 richardfitswell, Oct 6, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted