Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
you seem a little obsessed with the size of dick she
has in her mouth. look, i like really pretty, fit, sexy women, ( like dominatricks) it does not mean i have not bedded down with my share of fat, not so pretty ones. so, just let it go, she says up front she has had all sizes and what she has grown to love are the larger variety cocks. huh!

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with only reading 2 pages, i'm laughing quite hard and determined this is a size queens unite thread as well as a protest by others being offended. I do notice how harsh she was about "small fry" but she also was merely venting to the general public for support because of the rampant creepers on this site pming ladies they have no business pming. Anonymity breeds some fucked up people tbh.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorite line from the OP:

If I wanted a dude with a small cock who is really insecure I will go outside my house or go out with the several dudes who ask me out.

Because I'm now imagining a group of small dicked dudes waiting just outside Dominatricks house.

As for why non huge guys turn up here? Well I can only speak for myself but I'm here because after searching the internet this turned out to be the best community for people to talk about sexual issues. Seriously the honest conversations I see here would never happen almost any place else. This place is packed with information and people that know what they are talking about. I currently find the information in the PE section to be invaluable.

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a very good argument and I respect it. I don't respect guys that aren't big and are here just for the sph and dragging everyone into their fetish. But being here for the reasons you listed are awesome, we are all here for a reason and it is a community.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
The reason I wrote that was because of the shear amount of Smaller cocked guys trying to convince me why their cock is better then big boys. I knew coming here I would be hit up alot, I am not here for the fetish and got irritated when I was brought into their small dick humiliation fetish.

I don't get hitting up anyone on the site for anything out of the blue without some kind of interaction before hand, but I'm slightly confused by your post:

Were they trying to convince you their small penis was better or looking to be humiliated for being small?

Aren't the two, like, mutually exclusive? lol.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guessing she probably had a good dose of both. I mean she is very hot so I can see why some of the not huge guys might want to think they can convince her to fuck them. And she is outspoken in that she is a hardcore size queen that is absolutely not going back to even large average so I can see how that would attract the SPH crowd.

And if she got enough of them I can see how that would be frustrating if you're trying to have other conversations with people.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, the OP's a bitch. I'd fuck her till she bleeds; oh and i have a big cock.(though no pics)

You fucking pig. And how silly, you say such hateful things, and use George Harrison as your avatar. Keep telling yourself your dick is big, I don't care if physically it is, you are soooooo small and inadequate.

thewife72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is there so many small cocked dudes here? Seriously, cant you get your cheap thrills on cuckold sites instead of spamming the women who love big cocks here? I am a size queen, don't PM me if you have a small cock. If I wanted a dude with a small cock who is really insecure I will go outside my house or go out with the several dudes who ask me out. I keep seeing smaller dudes on here trying to convince themselves size doesnt matter and trying to sway the women who love big cocks their way. Do you really need this much punishment in your life to deal with your size insecurity. Most women dont like big cocks outside of the thought of taking a big cock generally....Usually it hurts too much for them. There are PLENTY of women on other sites just for you.....I am NOT one of them. I like cuckolding men in my sex life. I DONT have relationships with cuckolds and I DONT have sex with them. I love Bulls.

Now go put on your cock ring and pull up youjizz and have a nice day.

My hubby has almost no dick at all.. but I do like them big..should I go to the cuckold sites?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hubby has almost no dick at all.. but I do like them big..should I go to the cuckold sites?

Why did you marry him if big cock is that important to you? That is NOT an accusatory question...but I'm just wondering...why? (None of my business?) Because a satisfactory sex life, however one defines or accomplishes it, is an integral part of a total relationship. I say this with a 40+ year marriage of happy monogamy and a really great sex life under my belt (no pun intended). BTW, your husband's dick looks short, but at least somewhat thick. From your comment, I expected one of those inverted micropenises. Peace!

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
Actually the term (cuckold) came from the Cuckoo bird. The female mates with the alpha then convinces a beta male to sit on the eggs and convinces the beta they are his progeny.

completely WRONG!

Female cuckoos lay their eggs in other birds nests. There is no 'cheating' as understood in the human sense, or as played out by cuckold fetishists.

The term actually originates from a man who unwittingly raises a different man's child because his wife was unfaithful, much as the cuckoo's victims unwittingly raise chicks that are not their own.

Cuckold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia