St Kilda Captain Nick Riewoldt

Damien_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i though nick riewoldts looked quite big, am I the only one?

Its a nice size, all the people saying its small or thin, come on, its a tall guys nice sized cock.

It looks small compared to him, but the thing to remember is that he is almost 2 metres tall, and its over 3 times the length of the condom packet, so its at least 5 inches soft, so not small at all :)

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a nice size, all the people saying its small or thin, come on, its a tall guys nice sized cock.

It looks small compared to him, but the thing to remember is that he is almost 2 metres tall, and its over 3 times the length of the condom packet, so its at least 5 inches soft, so not small at all :)

Nice try, Nick.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All that money those guys make and he's wearing el cheapo "Rio" jocks. Some guys don't got no class.

AFL players are hardly synonymous with being classy.

Just out of curiosity, do people here side with the players, the young girl, or blame them equally?

Media
AFL players are hardly synonymous with being classy.

I was being ironic. (I thought)
Opinion seems to be firmly on the side of Nick. Invasion of privacy etc.-The female concerned did not take the pic altho she said she did. It was taken in Miami quite a while ago-she stole it from a camera or computer...She is a notorious camp follower, but having said that, was apparently badly treated by some footballers. Nick apparently has never met her, he just got caught up in the shitstorm. He is a thoroughly decent guy.