St. Louis - bored! Want to suck some cock!

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
white male with a great mouth; love to service married or single guys on the DL who don’t get their needs met at home. I love making a man feel good and I’m pretty good at doing it! Like guys in decent shape, men of color are welcome, hairy and uncut a huge plus as are blue collar guys who show up in their work clothes after work or on lunch, reaching down to rub his cock when he shows up at my door which indicates to me, “I need my cock sucked”.......this among other fantasy set up’s........anyway........That’s what I need!!

DDF, safe, sane, vx, non smoker, masculine, clean!!

52, 5’8, and 175#
HMU! West county
(showmeyours2018@hotmail.com) direct contact.................

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wo
white male with a great mouth; love to service married or single guys on the DL who don’t get their needs met at home. I love making a man feel good and I’m pretty good at doing it! Like guys in decent shape, men of color are welcome, hairy and uncut a huge plus as are blue collar guys who show up in their work clothes after work or on lunch, reaching down to rub his cock when he shows up at my door which indicates to me, “I need my cock sucked”.......this among other fantasy set up’s........anyway........That’s what I need!!

DDF, safe, sane, vx, non smoker, masculine, clean!!

52, 5’8, and 175#
HMU! West county
(showmeyours2018@hotmail.com) direct