St. Louis Cardinals Matt Holliday - VPL - Dick head shot!

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the guy has a penis..! lol.

He's hot and it's good to know that really hot guys are still hot with average to small penises. He may be a grower but looks quite average to small soft, Definately cut.

Hot guy.

There's no way to tell really. He's a BIG guy, so maybe a limp head/upper shaft area looks small on his frame. Not sure.

uncutstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the pics! Matt is sooo Hot and i would let him do what ever he wanted to me. also think thats skip schumaker and adam wainwrite are hott as hell too!!!

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes these vpl threads are like trying to see the virgin Mary on a piece of toast

Then there is this set...

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the photos are authentic, he's stupid for not protecting his junk on the field. SO many times the ball flies around and hit various parts of the body. His luck would be the ball would hit him right in the mid section.

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the photos are authentic, he's stupid for not protecting his junk on the field. SO many times the ball flies around and hit various parts of the body. His luck would be the ball would hit him right in the mid section.

What do you mean IF?!?! It's a picture taken from flickr that some fan took during the 2010 season.