St. Louis, MO - 25yo Boy looking for physical exam

rhank153

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am looking for a "doctor" to give me a physical exam so I can play sports next year.

I will show up to your office in my short running shorts, tight jock, and skimp tank top. You start by asking me medical and sexual history questions, then you start examining my arms and legs. Next you take off my shirt to examine my chest and back, spending extra time on my nipples to make sure they respond to stimulation by getting hard. Next examine my legs up to my shorts, you might have to go up my shorts to check my upper thighs and groin. Now you have me take the shorts off to get a better look at my groin, and you feel my hardening cock through my tight jock. You reach around and start to check my ass out through the jock too, then finally you have me take it off. With my jock off i'm completely naked and we can start the genital exam. You make sure my cock can get hard and that it is producing pre-cum. You have me lay on my back on the exam table and start the anal exam. Start by lubing up your finger or a small toy to take my temperature and start stretching my hole. Move up to bigger toys to test how much I can take. While examining my ass cover my body in lube and continue to stroke my cock and nipples to keep them hard. Keep fucking me with the dildo while you extract a sperm sample from my rock hard cock.

Can be kinky, medical tools are nice but not required. I can bring some tools to use on me too.

Let me know how your exam would go

Attachments

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am looking for a "doctor" to give me a physical exam so I can play sports next year.

I will show up to your office in my short running shorts, tight jock, and skimp tank top. You start by asking me medical and sexual history questions, then you start examining my arms and legs. Next you take off my shirt to examine my chest and back, spending extra time on my nipples to make sure they respond to stimulation by getting hard. Next examine my legs up to my shorts, you might have to go up my shorts to check my upper thighs and groin. Now you have me take the shorts off to get a better look at my groin, and you feel my hardening cock through my tight jock. You reach around and start to check my ass out through the jock too, then finally you have me take it off. With my jock off i'm completely naked and we can start the genital exam. You make sure my cock can get hard and that it is producing pre-cum. You have me lay on my back on the exam table and start the anal exam. Start by lubing up your finger or a small toy to take my temperature and start stretching my hole. Move up to bigger toys to test how much I can take. While examining my ass cover my body in lube and continue to stroke my cock and nipples to keep them hard. Keep fucking me with the dildo while you extract a sperm sample from my rock hard cock.

Can be kinky, medical tools are nice but not required. I can bring some tools to use on me too.

Oh, I would love to give you a medical exam, and there would not be any part of you not examined!

rhank153

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are a beautiful boy who could use an exam and a full-body massage from someone who is trained in both. I would love to drive over to give you both. . Thanks for being so understanding. Here is my e-mail: hosecock at earthlink dot net..
I sent you an email doctor

60V

Experimental Member
Media

You are beautiful and I am in St Louis MO, would you really like to get together for an exam, full body massage and cuddle? I'm inexperienced also. I'm near 60 and have never been with anyone yet! I'm looking for a younger man that has interest in me and patience and compassion. Would you be interested in exploring and experiencing together?