St. Valentine's Day

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prologue

Jackie was a mess. Steve was a mess. The sheets were soaked and puddles of cum were all over the floor. She was in complete awe; she had never seen a cock shoot so much cum from a single orgasm. Steve's body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably as cock launched rope after long rope of his hot, thick jizz high into the air.
The experiment had been a success, exceeding even her wildest expectations. But it came at a price and with unexpected side-effects, side effects that she could not control and had no idea yet on how to fully contain. Jackie had never tackled a cock this big and it was increasingly proving to be way more than she could handle. She was a big woman and liked her men "big and well hung" - but Steve was far and away over the top in the "well hung" department. Words like "big" and "huge" and "enormous" simply didn't give Steve's cock its due. His penis had become a true behemoth, its proportions exceeding any Jackie had ever encountered.

Steve arched his back and bucked his hips hard against Jackie's hands; his cock thrashed wildly as his heavy, grapefuit-sized nut-sack flopped heavily with each stroke. As a consequence, the hard stimulation on his testicles forced them to continue churning out more of his thick, milky nut-juice. His urethra felt like it was on fire and every nerve ending in his cock felt as if they would explode. "Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh," Steve yelled between gritted teeth, arching his back violently as another volley of cum shot from his huge glans. He fought hard against the restrains around his ankles and wrists but they kept him fast in place on the bed. "FUUUUUUCK!!! I can't stop! Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh!"

Jackie made a mental note that she would need to make major adjustments to the formula, but for now, she was still trying to comprehend the sheer volume of fluid his enraged, engorged monster was spewing. She was totally dumbfounded.
She increased the grip on the base of angry cock as best she could with one hand while continuing to furiously stroke his shaft with the other, feverishly milking it for all she was worth.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1

Chance Encounters

At forty years old, Steve Porter should have been on top of the world, enjoying his life. A successful entrepreneur and world-renowned chemist, Steve was the poster boy of living the American Dream. As a young man growing up in the deep South, Steve faced challenges his success would have never brought one to imagine that he had to endure. The youngest of three from a lower-middle class.multi racial family from Louisiana, his road had always been tough. But with everything Steve lacked in smarts and connections, he more than made up for it with a solid work ethic and a steely determination. It was those traits that led him to graduate high school with a full-reide academic scholarship. And not only did he graduate summa cum laude from his high school but he maintained that level throughout his college education - graduating summa in undergrad, grad, and medical schools.

As he sat at the bar, nursing a glass of expensive Three Wood, none of those accolades were anywhere near him. He never gave them much thought anyway, being the ever self-depreicating person he was. That's what kept him grounded, kept him humble. Steve knew that he wasn't as smart as the next man, and that he had to work hard for everything he achieved - and he also knew that in a moment, it could all be taken away from him. So he was always thankful for where he was and never let his good success go to his head.

One thing, however, that he couldn't keep from going to his head was this day. He should have seen it coming. Looking back on it, Steve kicked himself - he should have noticed the signs. During those last few months, things had changed. She became increasingly more distant. She didn't want to go out or come over as much, always having an excuse on why she couldn't see him. And even on those times she did come over, it always felt as if her mind was elsewhere. Steve chalked it up to her work. She was a highly regarded corporate lawyer and there had been times in the past where she would be a distracted by work. But it was never to the level as this last time. And it all culminated on this night, one year ago. After four years of what he thought was a solid and happy relationship, his girlfriend and the one he thought he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, Tracy Keegan, had left him. Exactly one year ago tonight. On his birthday. On Valentine's Day.

Steve took a long pull on the whiskey in his glass and savored the rich flavorful liquid as it smoothly went down. Tracy had turned him on Three Wood on their first date and it had been his drink of choice ever since. There was no need in kicking a great malt to the curb, he thought. Even though ordering it had reminded him of how she left him, literally, out in the cold, it wasn't the drink's fault that he'd been dumped. He wasn't going to let that kill a good drink. He ordered another. As he continued looking in his glass, totally oblivious to the chatter and people milling about around him, he didn't notice that the stool next to him had become occupied. He called the bartender over for another drink. "Thanks, Rob" Steve said to him. "No problem, Steve. And what can I get for you ma'am?" As the bartender asked the woman next to him about her drink Steve finally became aware of the company to his left. "Give her one of these, Rob," Steve said.

She was quite attractive, a very striking woman full jet black hair, deep green eyes and very full lips. Even though she was sitting and had on a heavy coat, Steve could tell that she was built to please. There was no hiding the very large swell of her chest and the way her hips flared on the stool, he knew she had a rather ample bottom as well. "Hi", she said. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but are you doing okay? You've been staring at that glass since I sat down a few minutes ago." Steve looked intently at the woman next to him and nodded. "Yeh, it's been a pretty shitty night so far. And it's just it's still early." He let out a low chuckle and sat up straight on the chair. "Sorry. Been a long day. My name's Steve. Steve Porter," he said, extending his hand in greeting.

She accepted his hand and returned his gesture. "I'm Jackie. Jackie Burnstin - and I know exactly who you are. I'm a huge fan of your work. I hope I'm not intruding." Steve raised an eyebrow. "My work?" "Yes," she replied. "What you've done in chemical thermodynamics and dissipative systems is simply remarkable. Although my study is in a different field, I had the honor of attending a seminar you did in London a couple of years ago when you introduced your theories and work on pure fusion. Amazing. I consider you to be a real life Tony Stark." Steve roared in laughter. "Tony Stark, huh? Well I'm not quite at 'arc reactor level' yet, but I guess I'm on the way. Thank you. Meeting someone in a bar that can talk on fusion is a rare thing indeed," he chuckled. "So what's your field?" he asked. "Molecular biology, specifically the effect of growth hormone and its benefits in cellular regeneration," Jackie beamed. "Hmmm. So, if I'm Tony Stark, I guess that makes you the Lizard professor from Spider-Man huh?" This time it was Jackie's turn to laugh. "I guess so. I never bothered to make that comparison but I guess you're right."

"So what brings you into a place like this?" asked Jackie. "So a guy like me can't patron a place like this?" he replied. Jackie blushed. "Oh no, I didn't mean to insinuate anything like that at all. I just don't see a guy like you in here. And besides, with it being Valentine's Day, it's not often a guy as attractive as you is found alone at a bar on tonight of all nights." Steve pondered her words for a moment. "No offense taken," he said. "I have a place a couple of blocks from here. I actually come in here a lot, but not nearly as much as I use to. And as far as it being Valentine's Day and all of that, it's not one of my favorite days." Steve emptied his glass and ordered another one. "And you? What brought you in through these doors? And since we are talking about 'attractive people,' a woman as attractive as you is a rarity being alone on today of all days." Jackie blushed again. "I'm actually supposed to be meeting some friends here," Jackie said, checking her watch. "We're supposed to catch a show, but if they don't get here soon, we may not make it. And Valentine's Day? It's a joke - not one of my favorite days either. I know you don't hear many women say that much but I've never been caught up in it. It's nothing but a big money grab." Just then, she looked up and saw three women waving at her from the door. "Ah - and there are my friends. I'd better be off." She emptied her glass and stood up. "Wow - that's really good scotch. Thanks for the drink." Steve smiled. "No thanks needed. It was very nice meeting you. You really helped bring a bright spot to a rather bleak day. I hope you enjoy your show." Jackie smiled and extended her hand. "It was a real pleasure meeting you. Now that I know you come in here, I hope we bump into each other again. Soon." Steve shook here hand. "Likewise." As she turned to go join her friends, Steve looked her up and down, admiring the view as she walked out the door. "Happy birthday to me, "he said to himself, savoring another gulp from his glass. "Happy birthday to me."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1

(cont.)

Steve opened the back gate to his home and turned to stare and gaze at the city. He never tired of it - the grand skyline of San Diego looked magnificent as he gazed across the bay. The winter had been unseasonable cold and stretched much longer than it normally did. Steve didn't mind it at all since he loved the winter and the crisp air felt good. He especially loved winters in Southern California; while it wasn't as cold as his ranch up in Montana, or his home in Michigan's UP, it got chilly enough.

He had decided to forego spending the night at his apartment downtown and come to his home in Coronado (one of several Steve had across the country). The ferry ride had been difficult - not due to rough seas but because of his thoughts drifting to Tracy. Tracy had always loved the ferry and it was on the ferry where Steve had planned to propose to her. It was on the ferry where they had shared their first kiss. It was on the ferry where they had first met. But now all of that was no more. He hadn't heard from or seen her since that night one year ago. He stopped calling, texting and emailing roughly a month after the 'incident' and resolved to himself that it was time to let it all go. He never got a reason why she left him and he was all over the map on trying to figure out the cause. It was in his nature, as a scientist, to come to concrete conclusions. But because there was no cause he knew of, no reason that he could provide, it tore him up. Eventually, after a few months of self pity, he got his head together and poured himself even more into his work. The last few months had been exceptionally good for his company, recording record profits and hitting major milestones in his advanced research. For all accounts, even the 'most interesting man in the world' would have been envious. But on this night, it all seemed like a distant memory.

As he slid the glass doors open, it felt good to be home. He was glad to be back at home where his mind could go away from the ferry and back on the evening's events. He walked over to the bar and fixed himself a drink (more of the very same Three Wood he had enjoyed earlier) and headed upstairs. As he stepped into his bedroom, he was greeted once again by the amazing view of the city. The single-pane floor to ceiling windows gave him a flawless and unobstructed view. He sat on the edge of the bed and let his mind wander to how it would be to have Jackie sitting here next to him looking out over the city. His mind had been replaying the conversation he had Jackie earlier and he wondered what she was doing. He tossed his jacket on the large, oversized chair, kicked off his shoes and slid up on the bed, resting back on the headboard, soaking in the view in front of him. He found his familiar landmark, the Westin Emerald Plaza building, then let his mind wander to Broadway, then down 5th Avenue, wondering where she was and what show she was attending. He found it amusing that he was spending so much time thinking about this woman that he'd just met, when he should have been lamenting the fact that he was spending his birthday - Valentine's Day - alone. Alone in his bedroom. Alone in his bedroom sitting on the bed fantasizing about the city skyline. But it was a welcome refuge and one that he wasn't about to let go of so easily.

----

It was hard for Jackie to really concentrate. Her and her friends had decided to abandon the blues show and head out to some clubs near Hotel Circle out near the football stadium. Her head really wasn't into clubbing tonight but she didn't want to be confrontational. She figured she'd go along for the ride, get a few laughs, get a few drinks and just take an easy night out on the town. She found it somewhat odd and even oddly amusing that she found herself drifting to thoughts of Steve. Steve - a man she knew of from afar, a man she had read up on and admired in a strictly professional sense, a man that, until this night, never had said a word to and was certain he never knew who she was. But after that chance meeting at the bar, he always seemed to find a way into her thoughts. "Well, he does fit my checklist," she thought. He was very handsome, obviously very intelligent, seemed to have a good sense of humor and was very physically attractive to her. He seemed to be very comfortable in his skin and even during low moments, he was still in control. She surmised as much from his demeanor during their short conversation. He was a classic 'alpha' and she loved that. And the fact that he was filthy rich was just icing on the cake. Plus, she could tell that he had a bit of 'kink' to him that she always liked in a man.

And Jackie was no slouch herself; she was a knockout, but deceptively so. By all accounts, her body was ridiculously out of proportion, but she had mastered a keen sense of style during her pubescent years that helped conceal her most outlandishly large features. And eve though she was very athletic, she would be considered a 'plus-sized' woman by today's vernacular. Jackie loved showing off her long, muscular legs. Athletic as she was, Jackie possessed a pair of extremely large, heavy breasts, but because of her plus size, she always knew how to make them blend into her body instead of stand out from it. Her ass was a different story altogether. She'd always had trouble finding ways to not have her posterior become such a focal point. So she would always wear long coats or shirts and blouses with long tails to help mask the size. She was very comfortable in her body but often found that the men she dated were not really enamored with it once they reached a point of intimacy. And because of that, Jackie was a woman with a lot of pent-up sexual frustration.

Even though Jackie was a scientist, she was an extremely sensual and sexual woman that really got into the sexual act with her partners. Not that there had been many, however, and it had been some time since Jackie was in a real relationship and even longer since she'd had any sort of 'real' sex - that's if you discount her frequent nightly trysts with her toys, dildos and vibrators. She had an entire fleet of them. From bullet vibrators to butterfly stimulators to realistic dongs to butt plugs to masturbation machines, Jackie had it all. She had a very high sexual motor and often found it difficult to find men that enjoyed being with a woman of her size. And in the event she found one that did, it was extremely rare when they were able to match and measure up to her level of raw energy. But her toys never tired and they never complained, and tonight she was sure she would be requiring their devoted assistance in calming the building tidal wave of passion she was starting to feel towards this man that she had met only a few short hours ago.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nice work, gtok, hope that you are able to post more. Well written and intriguing development of the story so far.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1 (cont.)

"Ouch!" She felt like she laying on a log. Jackie woke up a bit startled but still very groggy. She reached back behind her and traced the outlined of a rather large penis sticking into her backside. She smiled dreamily as she ran her fingers along the thick veiny shaft, slowly tracing each rope-like vein. She lazily licked her lips as she ran her fingers around the fat corona, thinking back to on how that fat head had spread her so wide the night before. "Mmmmmm ... I guess my 'Junior' wants some more," she cooed. "You did me soooo good last night. Come on up her, baby, and let me get a good look at you." She grabbed the heavy dong and and brought it up to her face and nuzzled it against her neck. "Thank you soooooo much for taking such good care of me last night. You guys absolutely drained me," she said as she gave the fat prick a slurp and a playful bite on the head. She lovingly licked the thick shaft and rubbed it on her fat nipples, instantly making her nipples harden. "I'm such an insatiable wuss," Jackie chuckled to herself. "But last night was just so damn good." Paul Bunyan, Jr., as she had so aptly named it, happened to one of be Jackie's larger toys. Measuring in at 9x6 and at 2 pounds, the dong was very impressive. As she sat up and looked at the foot of the bed, she saw it. And her pussy throbbed in recollection of the job it had done on her.

The largest of all of her toys, 'Paul Bunyan, Sr.' was a eye-popping (and pussy splitting) 'realistic' dong that was a full 12 inches in length, 7.5 in circumference, and weighed a solid 3 pounds. It was the flagship of her collection and the one that she was the most proud of. She had succeeded in getting 8 inches in last night, a record for her so far. It was strapped to her 'masturbation' machine, still at attention and slowly pistoning back and forth - she'd accidentally left it running all night. "Oops," she giggled as she turned off the switch, recalling the events leading up to that last orgasm. She had positioned the arm so that she could lie flat on her back and have the machine thrust the dong into her pussy at an angle that afforded her maximum pleasure and depth in her position. She remembered imagining that Steve was on top of her, thrusting his fat meat in and out of her. After 15 minutes of riding a wave of constant bliss, she had meant to turn the machine off, but she inadvertently hit the "semi-auto" setting; before she knew it, the mechanical cum-producer unleashed a flurry of thrusts, pounding hard and deep into her and sending her over the edge, giving her a shockingly hard and deep rumbling orgasm that left her too drained to move. It had absolutely floored her - she was asleep within minutes of coming down off of her orgasmic high.

As she slowly took the dong off of the arm extension, she looked at her bed, at how the sheets were strewn everywhere and large wet spots that covered them. She rubbed Sr. against her pussy lips and she could feel her muscles spasm and tighten; there was no way she was fitting that thing into her this morning, not without a lot of of foreplay and a ton of lube. But as she looked over at her clock, she knew it would have to wait. Reluctantly, she got up to clean up her bedroom, get showered and dressed. "I want a rematch, buddy," she said to the plastic and polymer beast. "Hmmm ... I wonder just how big Steve really is ... would be nice to find out ..." she mused. She picked up her other toys and headed to the bathroom to give them, and her, a good cleaning. She had a long, but exciting day ahead of her and she needed to get to the lab.

-----

Steve rolled over and was greeted by the stupendous view of the city and a bright sunshine pouring in thru his windows. He had slept soundly and felt refreshed - even if he was still fully clothed. He swung his feet over the edge of the bed, stood up and gave himself a good long stretch. "Okay, Stevie-boy - time to go make some millions," he said to himself as he set about his morning routine. A 30 minute workout, breakfast, the usual morning run-through of his favorite news and science websites and blogs, and finally a shower and Steve was off. He had a major meeting to attend that would, hopefully, result in further solidify his company's good standing in the field. He decided to take the scenic route this morning and took the Strand down through Imperial Beach, before hopping on the 5 to head north to Chula Vista.

As he pulled into the visitor parking outside DyCoTherm Labs, Steve felt exhilarated. Months and months of perp work had gone into this meeting and he could think of no better birthday gift, albeit a day later, that he could hope for to have the meeting go well. As he walked into the building and down the hall to the main conference room, he was greeted by John Liberty, one of the top researchers labs top researchers and a leading authority on clean fusion energy. "John," Steve said, extending his hand in greeting." Hey Steve. Right on time as usual," John said, shaking his hand. "Good to see you old friend. Is everything set?" Steve asked. "They are making the last minute preps on the presentation now. We'll be ready in about 5 minutes. Have you ..." John stopped short as he was distracted by seeing Jackie step out of the female restroom 10 feet away. "Hey Jackie. Come here a sec," John called to her. Both Steve and Jackie looked surprised to see each other. John took notice. "Hmmm - I take it you two know each other?" John asked. "Yeh," Steve said. "Yes," Jackie agreed. "We sorta met last night." "So how was your show? Did you and your friends have a good time?" Steve asked. "Meh ... we kind of kicked the can around a bit but I called it an early night. And yourself?" Jackie felt like a high school kid again, shuffling her feet and fighting back butterflies. Steve felt almost tongued tied and fought to find the words. "My night was ok. I went on home and just enjoyed the view." "Well, it's good to see you again," Jackie said. "I need to get back to my lab. I've got some time sensitive things that I need to record." "By all means, please. Don't let me hold you up. Really good to see you again," Steve said. With that, Jackie turned and hurried down the hallway.

"She sure is a strange one," John said. "She's a looker, no doubt about that, but a strange one." "Strange?" Steve asked. "In what way?" The two began walking towards the conference room. "She's a bit ... off ... now most scientists are anyway, but Jackie's a bit different. Maybe it's all the time she spends at home with her research. From what I've heard, she really doesn't get out much." "So why is she here?" Steve asked. "She comes in from time to time to use some of the equipment, but she does the majority of her work at home. She lives out in El Cajon, I think, so coming all the way down here on a daily basis isn't all that convenient. She does excellent work and is a phenomenal scientist but like I said, she's just a bit ... off ... " Steve decided to leave that alone and the two walked the last 20 feet in silence. He wondered just how "off" Jackie really was.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1 (cont.)

----

As soon as she turned the corner, Jackie nearly collapsed. She had to brace herself agains the wall to keep from falling. She was breathing heavily and a fine sheet of perspiration had formed on her forehead. She couldn't believe what had just happened - and what was happening. Why was she acting like this? Why was she reacting to seeing this man like this? "What the fuck! Am I back in high school or something?" she mused. Yes, she was attracted to Steve but this was a bit overboard, she thought to herself. As she gathered herself together and regained her composure, she thought about how utterly embarrassed she would have felt if she had reacted like this in front of him. She shook off the thought and continued on to her lab.

Locking the door behind her, she hopped on the computer and started inputting her data from reams of tablets she had with her. A few hours later, after all of the data had been inserted and she'd done a complete analysis of the test results, she sat back in her chair, thoroughly satisfied. "Three years. Three long years and I think I've finally done it," she said aloud. There was no one else in the lab but she didn't care. She needed to audibly hear it. She needed her other sense to acknowledge what she'd accomplished. She'd done it. She felt a swell of pride well up in her chest. "It's time to synthesize," she continued. "No, I don't care about that. I want to go immediately to human trials. The side effects can be managed - this can't wait. This is going to change the face of stem cell research - forever." She slid her chair to the other end of the workbench and opened her laptop and began typing up an ad. "I need to find volunteers."

----

As Steve hit on the onramp to the 805, he couldn't help but let out a yell of triumph. He'd done it! The meeting was a resounding success as the company signed him to an exclusive deal that allowed him to maintain his rights to all of his work product. He knew that they knew they weren't going to let this technology slip to a competitor and he was able to get nearly every concession he wanted. He was on top of the world. The only thing better, he thought, would to share it with someone. To celebrate his success with someone that would be as equally jubilant as he was. Out of nowhere, Jackie came to mind and he thought back to their encounter in the hallway of DyCoTherm and their meeting at the bar. He smiled to himself and let those thoughts take him.

Steve never saw the semi swerve to avoid another car that had cut in front of it. The crash was violent and horrific. The semi jackknifed and the cab flipped up into the air, tumbling end over end. The trailer fell on its side with a thud, whipping around smashing directly into the side of Steve's car. Glass exploded and shards went flying everywhere. The trailer and the car crashed into the guardrail, obliterating it and sending both the trailer and Steve over the edge, down into the shallow ditch. The last thing Steve heard was the muffled sound of tires screeching and faint voices screaming in the distance before he lost consciousness.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2

Awakenings

The sound of beeps and chirps were heard way in the distance. He could also hear a slight hum but couldn't quite grasp what it was from. He was tired, so very tired. It wasn't that his mind was tired, he just felt physically fatigued, completely drained. As Steve slowly opened his eyes, he looked at the ceiling at the bright fluorescent lights above him. He gradually moved his eyes left and right, slowly taking in his environment. It looked like a hospital room. He then remembered the accident. He remembered hearing the loud screech of metal and the sound of glass shattering. He remembered hearing an explosion. But that's all he could remember. There was nothing after that. A completely blank slate. He looked down at his left arm and saw the bandages and the tubes. He followed the tubes up to the machine. The same one that was giving off the beeps and chirps.

Just then, a black woman entered his room carrying a small electronic tablet. As Steve turned to look at her, she gave him a big warm smile. "Glad to see you're finally awake, Mr. Porter," she said. "My name is Elsa and I've been assigned to take care of you. You must be famished. I'm going to get you a protein shake to help. I'll be right back, okay?" It took Steve a moment to register what she was saying. He gave her a long look then slowly shook his head. Elsa smiled. He fixated on her teeth. "She has very nice teeth," he thought. "She's very pretty." She placed the tablet on the stand next to the bed. "Good, I'm glad. I'll be right back." As she left the room, Steve closed his eyes and laid his head back on the pillow. As he looked around, it took him a several moments for his mind to register where he was. He felt strange. He couldn't feel his arms. He couldn't move his legs. He felt tired, very tired. "I'll just close my eyes a bit and rest while that nice woman gets me that shake," he thought. "A shake sounds really good. I hope it's strawberry. I should have told her strawberry." Steve closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

-----

Steve heard the beeps and chirps again, but this time, there were more of them. They were still pretty faint, but he could tell there were more. As Steve slowly opened his eyes and looked around, he noticed something different. The room had changed. The room seemed warm, very comfortable. It was large, very spacious, clean and pristine. The room could have easily been one of his bedrooms in any one of his homes, but he felt oddly out of place here. He knew he wasn't at home. He knew this wasn't one of his bedrooms.

As he continued looking around, two women entered the room. One he recognized as the one who told him about the shake. "Elsa," he said in a low raspy voice. It took him a moment to say the word. She flashed a wide, beautiful smile. Steve liked her smile. "Yes, you remembered. it's nice to talk with you again. I hope you stay with me longer this time," giving him a wink. "Shake," Steve stammered hoarsely. "Strawberry. Please." Elsa looked puzzled as she thought about what he said, then gave a knowing smile. "Ok. I'll be right back. Don't fall asleep on me this time." As Elsa made her way towards the door, the other woman asked "What is he talking about?" "The last time he woke up, I had told him that I was going to get him a protein shake. When I got back, he was back under. I'm surprised he remembered that," she said. The woman gave a nod and let Elsa leave. As she walked towards the bed, Steve looked at her as if he knew her, but could not quite place her. His throat was hurting and it hurt to talk. "Do I know you?" The woman sat down in the large chair next to the bed. "Well, I would hope so. It's Jackie. Jackie Burnstin. Do you remember me?" Steve grinned when he heard her say her name. He had hoped it was her. "Jackie," he said. How could I forget you. You left me alone at the bar as I recall." Jackie felt her chest swell at hearing his recollection. She was elated that he remembered her - it took all she could muster to keep her emotions under control.

"I'm glad you're back with us, Steve. I know your throat may be hurting but you need to talk to get your vocal chords back to work." She grabbed the remote to the bed and pressed a button causing the top portion of the bed to raise Steve to a more upright position. "Tell me what do yo remember?" Steve closed his eyes. "I remember the bar, I remember going home and watching the city, I remember my meeting with Liberty. "He paused and swallowed hard. "And I remember an accident but only sounds and a few images. Nothing else." He opened his eyes and saw Jackie writing on a notepad. "The last couple of days have been pretty eventful," he continued. "I hope I can get up soon so I can get back to work." Jackie put down her pad and grabbed his hand. Steve was a bit puzzled as to why he couldn't feel her touch. Jackie saw the look of concern on his face. "There's a lot to catch you up on, Steve. Starting with the accident. You had just left your meeting at DyCoTherm when it happened. A car apparently cut off a semi and caused it to hit you. The wreckage was pretty bad and you are very, very fortunate to be alive. The driver of the other car, the semi and a few others weren't so fortunate. The trailer flipped and crushed two other vehicles and landed on your car. But I guess from the angle it was resting on your car and the fact your car's construction was the way it was, it didn't crush it. That car of your's saved your life."

Steve was digesting what she was saying, listening intently. Jackie continued. "You were airlifted to Balboa and put in a medically-induced coma - there's was a lot of swelling on your brain and the damage to your body was extensive. You woke up about a week later for about an hour but you went back under on your own. The next time you woke up was a few months later. That's when you met Elsa." Just then, Elsa walked back into the room with the strawberry protein shake in hand. She walked over to the bed and held the straw to Steve's lips. "Go slowly," she said as he began to sip. The shake tasted wonderful and after taking three long pulls on the straw, Steve laid his head back, savoring the taste of the sweet drink. Elsa placed in on the stand and began checking his vitals as Jackie continued. "You went back under again and guess today you decided to wake back up. You must really like taking long naps," she said jokingly. Steve looked around the room. "Where am I?" he asked. "You're in one of our special treatment facilities. You'll be here during your recovery and rehab." She squeezed his hand again. "I know you can't feel anything right now and it must be a bit concerting but it's ok. The paralysis is induced to allow the meds to work," she said, pointing to one of the IV bags. "We had to wait until after your surgeries before we could start them. We needed you to be totally dormant since the treatment takes a while to settle and base. the coma helped with that." "So how long have I been under? How long have I been in a coma?" he asked. "You've been under for a little over six months."

Steve was stunned. "Six months," he said. He repeated it slowly, over and over. "I know it's a lot to digest, but I can assure you everything is going to be fine. You needn't worry about all of your business affairs as DyCoTherm and your lawyers took really good care of you and from what I understand, your guys have been handling everything. They've used your research as a base and have been doing some outstanding work. But all of that will come in time - the main thing you need to focus on is getting better. There's a long road ahead but I believe you will be okay." Steve looked at her intently, still getting a grasp on what she was telling him. "So, tell me, what else do you believe," he asked. Jackie sat up in the chair and leaned in close to him. "I believe everything happens for a reason and this accident, you being here and me being here is all a part of a plan," she said. "Plan?" Steve asked. "What plan? Your work, if I recall, was in stem cell research, right?" "Yes," Jackie answered. "Cellular regeneration. As soon as we heard about the accident, we thought you would be the prime candidate for our research. We had to provide your lawyers a lot of our documentation and research but they were and are very confident that my work will help you tremendously. That's why you are here. You're going to get the absolute best care and rehabilitation you can find in the world." Steve soaked all of it in and resigned himself to go with it. He had little choice. "Okay, what's next? I want to get this show on the road," he said. Jackie smiled. "That's the spirit."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2 (cont.)

The next week went by excruciatingly slow for Steve. It was pure torture not being able to move, not having any feeling from the neck down, not being able to write down his thoughts at a moments notice as he was so accustomed to doing, just not being to live his normal life. Elsa was by his side nearly the entire time and did the best she could to keep his mind occupied and he appreciated it very much. There were lots of puzzles, word study games and other exercises meant to stimulate neural stimulation. But it just wasn't the same, and he often thought just how much 'the same' would change from here on.

But there were two very distinct advantages that he did relish: one was the view and the other was the company. The view he was afforded from his room was absolutely spectacular. The 'facility,' which was actually Jackie's home, was in LaJolla, set on one of the the seaside cliffs. She had moved in right before Steve was transferred to her care. She had converted the upstairs into her research facility, complete with exam room, patient room and laboratory, while the downstairs was left as the main living quarters. The view of the private beach and the ocean spread out before him was breathtaking. Just like in his own home, the window was essentially a glass wall - frameless and spanned from floor to ceiling. He did admit, however, that the sunsets gave him such a calming ease that one part of him never wanted to leave this room ever again.

The other perk he had come to enjoy spending time with Elsa and Jackie. During their long talks, he learned that Elsa was from Trinidad and had come to the US as a child. She had met Jackie about 2 years ago at a science conference and started working for her right after Steve's accident. Jackie had been a physical therapist in the beginning of her career and made the transition after watching a documentary on the regenerative process of the human body and how cells interact during the process. Steve was even able to pry into their personal lives, talking about past relationships and one a couple of occasions was able to turn the conversation "very" adult and at times, very explicit. Jackie felt very at ease talking with him and she could tell that Elsa had taken a strong liking to Steve. She didn't quite know how to approach that but she was very intent on not getting in the way of anything that had the potential to transpire - even though she had to admit to herself that she was becoming pretty green about it.

----

Steve awoke to the gorgeous scenery outside of his window he had come to enjoy very much. He let out a yawn and in doing so, he felt an odd sensation. He felt his left arm tingle. It was faint but he knew it was something after not feeling anything for days. The tingling sensation spread to his forearm and down to his fingers. "Hey!' he yelled out. "You guys need to come in here! Something's happening!" Moments later, Elsa rushed in with Jackie right behind her. "Is everything ok?" Elsa was genuinely concerned. She immediately began checking the monitors and looking him over. "I don't know but my left arm is tingling." "Where?" Jackie asked as she Jackie stopped the IV drip in his arm and removed the line. "It started near my tricep area then worked it's way down to my fingers. It doesn't hurt or anything but I can feel it. I can certainly feel it!" Jackie felt relieved. "That's a good sign. The paralytic is wearing off and the SemCyn is firing off." "SemCyn?" Steve asked. "That's what you call it? You'd never told me the name until today. OK. So tell me what should I expect," he asked eagerly. Jackie noticed his tone and tried to bring it back to level. "Don't expect too much. Remember, I said we had to go slowly. We want to try the balance it and keep it trim." She held up some charts in front of him so he could follow along as she explained the process.

"So give it another week or so and we can start rehab. You've got to learn how to walk again," she said as she concluded her explanation of the processes Steve's body would be undergoing. "Sounds good, but you still haven't fully explained any of the side effects," he said. "I know the SemCyn should only start on damaged cells and tissues but what about healthy ones?" The question took Jackie back to her first patient, Todd.

-------

As Jackie extracted the medicine from the vial into the syringe, she felt her heart beating hard in her chest. Today was a big day in her research and she was excited. The young man sitting in front of her was the very first patient in her program and although it was unsanctioned, she knew that her findings would be welcomed with great fanfare in the medical community. Todd was a handsome, strapping 20 year-old african-american male that at one time had a bright future in professional sports until a debilitating leg injury took him off the field. The impact from the other player's helmet literally destroyed his knee cap and ripped several ligaments in his knee. He had been out of surgery for three months and was just starting the painful rehab when he read Jackie's ad for volunteers for her stem cell research study. The promise of getting the treatment he needed was enough to make him dismiss the risks; he was determined to pursue his dreams of playing professionally and Jackie was his ticket back.

As she administered the dosage, she noticed that in her excitement, she had filled the syringe with too much. Before she caught herself, she had inject nearly all of it - almost double the intended dose. She played off her shock so she wouldn't alarm her patient but the glee she felt before that moment had instantly turned to shock and despair. She knew it would be at least a week before anything would be measurable so she made sure she monitored him as closely as possible. The SemCyn would do it's job, she was sure. It was the other formulation she was trying that she was worried about.

The changes were very subtle at first. Over the following weeks, she noticed that the regenerative process was moving much faster than anticipated and the healing of the ligaments was moving along astoundingly well. Todd wasn't supposed to be putting any weight on his leg for at least 5 months after surgery - he was off crutches two weeks after seeing Jackie and he was pain free and walking without a cane after a month. Jackie also noticed other side effects that she didn't expect. Todd was also 'filling out' more. Being an athlete, he was already in great physical shape, even after being sidelined from any sort of physical activity during his initial three months post-surgery. But he still had not been in the gym since the injury and his muscle definition had increased; he looked bigger, buffer, more solid, more ripped. While there were no real personality changes she was aware of - and very thankful not to see - she knew that the formula had not only attacked the damaged cells, but enhanced the healthy ones as well. The most peculiar thing, however, were the pheremonal side effects. During that last week, every day when he came in for his daily checks, Jackie would become increasingly aroused, so much so that she often found herself having to change her underwear after he left because they would become wet with her juices. While she did find him attractive, she knew that his hormones were on overload and he was secreting pheremones at extremely elevated levels. She had to find out just how much.

On Todd's last visit of the trial, Jackie needed to find out what else about his body had changed. When he'd first came to her, she had done a complete physical exam and recorded everything about his body - everything. She had thought he would feel uncomfortable being completely naked in front of her but he had explained that he been naked so many times in front of so many doctors and since he was a football player, he was naked around the other guys on occasion so it was no bother to him. It didn't even phase him when she asked to measure his penis for the records. She figured he wouldn't be embarrassed about that either as Todd was very well endowed, measuring at 6 inches long and 5 inches around flaccid and 8.5 inches long and 6.5 inches around when erect. She noted that his testicles were of 'normal' size and weight, being the size of small eggs. But she had a feeling that her measurements on this day would be something quite different.

When he stepped into the examination room, she told him to strip to his underwear so she could do a complete physical exam to close out the file. For him to be secreting that much, she knew that his testicles had to be producing testosterone at an pretty high rate and she need to check their size. As he took off his shirt, she noticed that torso and arms had not changed much from his last visit. He was gaining mass at a steady rate and she surmised that it would not abate completely for at least another few months. But it was underneath the fabric of his boxers was what caught her attention. The bulge was unmistakable. The formula, coupled with the SemCyn and his own hormones, had done wonders on his body and his genitals had not been spared.

She conducted various checks on his knee, taking MRI's and other tests to make sure things were still going ok. She took measurements of everything - head, arms, neck, waist, etc. After she was done recording everything, she put her notepad on the counter. "I thought this was a complete exam, doc," Todd said, a slight grin on his face. "You aren't finished measuring, are you?" Jackie felt flushed. "No, not at all. I was just about to get the ruler. Please drop you boxers." She turned her back to him as he dropped his underwear and took the ruler from the drawer. As she turned back around to face him, she was so stunned by what she saw, she dropped the ruler.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2 (cont.)

All she could do was stare, mouth wide open. Standing there in front of her was a man with the "most perfect body she'd ever seen," she thought to herself. "This must be what a Greek god's body must've looked like." Todd had stepped out of his boxers and stood completely naked before her, save for his black, ankle high athletic socks. Todd had grown 1.5 inches since the start of his treatment and now stood 6'4" and had filled out from 210 to 230 pounds. In every sense of the word, he was big. But nothing moreso than what now hung between his legs.

Jackie fumbeld with the ruler as she stepped forward to measure him. His cock was truly massive - there was no other way to describe it. As she placed the ruler in place next to his fat phallus and pressed it into groin, she stammered as she looked at the reading. "Whoa - 9 inches!" She looked up at Todd. "Hmmm someone has just been growing everywhere I see," she said as grabbed his cock to lift it up. "Damn! This is heavy!" she blurted out. Todd laughed at her remark. Jackie blushed deeply. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud like that." "Don't worry about it. I get that a lot," he said with a cocky, confident grin. She lifted his cock and marveled at the weight of it. "And he's not even erect yet," she thought to herself. Without taking her hand away, she reached for the tape measure and wrapped it around the base, then took measurements at mid-shaft and right below the corona. He added nearly 1.5 inches of girth an was now sitting at 6.5 inches in circumference. "Damn - and he's still soft. Soft and heavy as a fucking brick!" she said - to herself this time. "I've got to weigh this thing." But before she could turn to get the scale, she saw his scrotum and gasped. His sack hung down roughly six to seven inches and his testicles had doubled in size from their initial state, going from the size of small eggs to the size of small apples. She reached down with her free hand and palmed them, feeling their weight. "Damn, even his nuts are heavy," said thought.

Before she'd realized it, she found that she had been slowly stroking Todd's long shaft. He had closed his eyes, relishing the slow massage. As he leaned back against the exam table, Jackie realized what she was doing and she let go of his nuts and gently let his cock down. Without opening his eyes, Todd whispered "Don't stop. I've found that one of the side effects of that stuff you gave me is not only have I gotten bigger, but I need a lot of ... help … now getting it up. Not that I mind it though." Jackie could feel her mouth salivating at the thought of going down on that massive sausage but she had other measurements to record. She quickly weighed him (at an eye-popping 3 pounds, which was truly remarkable for a flaccid penis) and took a few more quick length and girth measurements. She did them quickly before the mood was totally spoiled and in short order had resumed stroking his fat cock with both hands.

"I need a bit more stimulation than that, doc," Todd moaned. "We still need to get the measurements when I'm hard, right?" he asked, his eyes still closed, savoring the feeling. Jackie knelt down, her face now at eye level with the fat rod in front of her. As she licked her lips and stretched her mouth wide open, she lifted the fat head to her lips and sucked in as much of the enormous glans as she could muster. Todd moaned as the nerve endings in his cock lit on fire at the touch of her lips. He reached down and gently placed his hand on the back of her head, gently pulling her forward. Jackie was turned on immensely by the gesture and got more aggressive in sucking and licking his heavy shaft. she grabbed his cock with more force and began squeezing and roughly jacking him. Todd moaned loudly in approval an began bucking his hips. He reached down and grabbed his cock at the base, pulling it back from her grip. Todd then began whipping it back and forth, beating her face with the heavy club. Jackie squealed in delight at each blow. "Fuck yeh!" she screamed. "Beat my face with that fucking monster!" Todd roared and whipped his cock more forcefully, hitting her about the head, neck and shoulders. Jackie reached back up and regain controlled, sucking and jerking him hard.

For the next 5 minutes, Jackie gave Todd the sloppiest, wettest, roughest blowjob she'd ever given. She was starting to become a bit annoyed at the amount of time and effort it was taking to get him hard, but then she started to feel his shaft started to become more rigid. She increased her efforts and after another couple of minutes, Jackie was finally rewarded. Todd's cock was as hard as steel, but still hung down at an angle. "It's the weight," he said breathing heavily. "'Big Mac' is hard as shit but with all the weight," he said as he grabbed the base, giving it a hard squeeze and making the fat veins bulge even more pronounced, "it's rare when I can get it up any higher. I don't mind though." Jackie stood up and grabbed the tape measure from the table, wrapping it around the base and other locations to measure the girth. He'd added a half inch to his erect girth, taking him up to 7 inches in circumference. she grabbed the ruler and pressed into his groin near the base. She giggled at the sight - his cock extended past the ruler's edge. She looked up at Todd. He winked at her. "Think you're gonna need the tape measure, doc." With a chuckle, she placed the tape measure at the tip of his groin and pressed it into the base while stretching the tape measure along the length.

"Thirteen and three-quarter inches. You've gained over five inches. Wow," she said. "Yeh," Todd said. "It got to be too much for my girlfriend around eleven inches and she dumped me. You believe that? But my new lady loves it and can't get enough. She wants it bigger, if you can believe that." "Hmmm, I bet she can't get enough. Who wouldn't?" Jackie thought to herself. "What about you doc. Is it too much for you?" He was stroking the full length of his hard shaft now. "Think you can handle this?" he asked, staring intently at her with a sultry look in his eye. "Is that a challenge?" Jackie said coyly. She took off her lab coat, then reached underneath her skirt and pulled down her thong underwear. She sat up on the examination bed, moved the stirrup attachments into place and placed her legs into them. "Come on, big boy. The real question is can you can handle me."

Last edited:

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2 (cont.)

Todd reached over to the large dispenser of lube and squirted two big loads into his hand. He walked the end of the exam table and positioned himself between Jackie's legs, stroking and coating his long thick shaft with the slick substance. "Damn, that's one good looking pussy, doc," he said. Jackie smiled - that wasn't the first time she'd heard that. She had always found it a source of pride to keep her genitalia in 'showroom condition', as she called it. She waxed all the time, keeping her bikini area smooth as silk. She had left a small, expertly trimmed area of pubic hair the formed a small arrow, pointing the way to her clit. The lips of her labia were on the large side and flared to either side. Her pussy was, from all accounts, gorgeous. "Damn. I'm serious," Todd continued. "That's the best looking pussy I've ever laid eyes on - and I've laid my eyes on a LOT of pussy." He pulled a stool up and sat between her legs, quickly adjusting the height to lower it until he was almost eye level with her slit. "You mind if i get a closer look?" BEfore she could respond, Todd was already gently and slowly licking her large lips, causing her to shudder and moan. It had been some time since she had received the attention of a man's tongue and it felt divine.

She slowly gyrated her hips in rhythm to Todd's licks. Suddenly, she felt him drive his tongue deep inside her, deeper than she'd ever felt a tongue go before. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Todd knew he had her at that point and could do just about anything he wanted with her. He'd always been able to use his extremely long tongue to devastate women sexually and this time would be no different. He fucked her with his tongue over and over, thrusting deep inside her wet, tight canal. And as he withdrew each thrust, he made sure to find the small rough G-spot and flick her clit. It only took a dozen or so strokes before Jackie was on the edge. Todd sensed she was about to come and grabbed her knees, pulling her legs further apart. He drove his tongue in deep as he buried his face deep into her pussy. That was all Jackie could take. She exploded in orgasm, squirting her juices out with such force that it sprayed out from around Todd's face. She tried with all her might to close her legs but his powerful arms held them fast. Her only move was to slid up on the table but there was only so far she could go. She was helpless beneath this man's punishing tongue as she let loose a geyser of cunt juice.

Todd finally let her go and she instantly closed her legs, squeezing her cunt tightly in response to the mind wrecking stimulation. After a few moments, she was finally able to open her eyes. She saw Todd standing now, face and chest drenched and glistening with her juices. He was standing there, stroking over a foot of the biggest, thickest cock she'd ever seen - real or plastic. "This guy's bigger than Paul, Sr. Oh shit," she thought. The veins in Todd's cock were bulging so much they looked as if they would burst. Without a word, he spread her legs and placed the tip of his fat head against her slit. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back down in the table, adjusting her in the stirrups. Jackie braced herself for the onslaught.

----

"Jackie? Jackie?" The voice pulled Jackie away from her daydream. "Are you okay?" Elsa asked. Jackie shook her head. "Sorry about that. My mind went elsewhere for a moment. I was thinking about how we wanted to proceed." She hoped she'd played it off well. "That's what I was asking," Elsa said. "Did you want to start with the full vital screen or get him into chair so we can start measurements?" Jackie smiled. "Let's start with measurements. I want to get a baseline before the SemCyn kicks in." She looked down at Steve. "And I also need to discuss some of those side effects we'd touched on earlier. There are some things you are going to need to be aware of."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 3

Looking for Answers

With one long smooth stroke, he slid into her, burying the full length of his cock into her. The ripple of the fat veins running against her clit and with sheer girth of his meaty rod stretching her tunnel was enough to send an orgasm through her body. She was lying on the bed while he was standing off the side. Her lifted her legs up on his shoulders and drove in deep. She clenched her muscles hard around the heavy duty dick inside of her as she reached around him and grabbed his muscular ass cheeks. She dug her nails into his flash as she felt him flex, sending more blood rushing into his already steel-hard prick. He pulled back roughly four inches and drove in again, his big balls slapping her ass hard. She was completely and totally stuffed and loved every bit of it.

Todd was, hands down, the best lover she'd ever had. She didn't care that the only time she saw him were his once a week visits - as long as he dicked her good and long before he left, she was content with that. She knew he'd never be "hers" and that was okay. She cared for him as a person and all of that, but she knew it'd never work. He was a jock in college and budding professional football superstar; she was his doctor and old enough to be his mother. The latter part still had her uneasy at times; she'd broken dozens of laws - both legal and ethical - in her treatment with him. She couldn't tell you when she stopped caring though. Maybe it was after the time they went to Vegas and spent the weekend in their hotel, having absolutely mind-blowing sex. She wasn't really sure, but that what she did know was at this point, all she really wanted from him were the countless number of orgasms he could pull from her. She knew it was only a fuck for him; he had a harem of women on campus that she knew he laid on a regular basis. But she didn't care. She really needed this type of fuck this morning. That's why she drove to his apartment so early this morning - because he was the only one that could give it to her. Michael and Richard were good, but Todd was, head and shoulders, the alpha dog.

His strokes were deliciously and excruciatingly long and deep. He knew exactly where all of her spots were - the last 5 months had given him ample time to learn her body. Todd expertly varied his speed, making sure every crevice of her canal was massaged by his massively fat dick. Thankfully his genitals had stopped growing over the last few months. Even after all this time, Jackie found herself still amazed at the weight and mass of his cock. She could even feel the extreme weight of it inside of her and it added to her pleasure immensely.

Todd began groaning and moaning. "Damn, Jackie. I fucking love this pussy! Oh shit!" Jackie loved to hear him talk dirty to her. "You gonna make me cum woman!" Ahhhhhhhh!" Todd pulled his long cock out of her, his heavy battering ram flopping hard down hard and heavy on the bed. She reached down and lifted his meaty steak and pulled him up on top of her, laying his cock in her deep cleavage. She wrapped her tits around him and began to slowly massage him. "Ohhhhh yeh. Fuck yeh! Gonna fuck these big mother-fuckers. Ohhhh yehhhhh." He slowly slid his big meat back and forth, plunging in and out of her cleavage. He straddled her pretty far down on her chest but his cock was so long that it still went up to her ear on each stroke. Jackie absolutely loved tit-fucking Todd. His large, heavy dick felt so good laying on her; she loved nuzzling it and cradling it, the feeling of his monster sized balls sliding up and down on her chest.

Todd's eyes were closed as he continued his assault on her cleavage. Jackie reached over into her nightstand and pulled out a silk gown. She began lightly rubbing and caressing his cock with the material. She knew this drove him crazy. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Damn you, you big tit mother-fucker. You know what that does to me, you fine bastard," he grinned. Jackie licked her lips lustily. "Yeh, I sure do. I want all of that fucking nut juice all over my face. Shoot in it my mouth you big fucker. I want to drown in it," she said. "Give me all of that delicious juice." She moved his hands out of the way, letting her big tits fall away as she grabbed his cock with the silk nightie. She wrapped her lips around his fat head and assaulted it with her tongue.

The first blast rocked Jackie, almost knocking her head back. She clamped her lips around him tighter, swallowing as much as she could. The second and third volleys of white-hot cum immediately followed. Jackie tried her best but knew she wasn't going to last - the immensity of his load was just too much for her. She was never able to last past the third salvo and tonight was no different. She took his cock out of her mouth, panting and swallowing as much as she could as the rest ran down her cheeks. She jacked him as hard as she could. Stream after thick stream of cum flew from his cock. She caught as much as she could in her mouth, the rest landing on her face, neck and tits. She took one hand and reached down, grabing and squeezing his heavy balls. "Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!" Todd cried, the intensity of his ejaculation instantly ratcheting up. Five more long ropes of jism shot from the fat head before it finally slowed to a trickle. He fell off of her chest onto the bed, totally exhausted. She loved seeing this big muscular hunk of a man like that, completely vulnerable and totally spent, knowing that she was the cause of it.

Forty-five minutes later, Jackie was making her way to the door of his apartment. She was showered, fully refreshed and ready for work. "We still scheduled for Thursday, right?" she asked as he opened the door for her. "Wouldn't miss it, Doc," he said, stroking the outline of his totally limp but immensely fat dick through his basketball shorts. "I won't be out of practice til 6:30 so I can be there around 7. That cool?" "Great. See you then," she said, stretching up on her tip-toes to give him a kiss. "You are too good to me, Jackie. You know that?" She smiled as she turned around and headed for the steps. "I sure am," she said.

------

As she drove back to her office/lab/home, she thought back to her conversation with Steve and about all of the side effects he would encounter from the drugs through the whole rehab process. She had been as upfront and forthcoming as she could, giving him the ins and outs. It was good talking to another scientist - she didn't have to mince words or try to dummy it down for the average person to understand. He knew all of the terminology and the lingo so the conversation was very fluid and went on for hours. What she did not do, however, was disclose the issues with the other serum she had combined with SemCyn in the latter stages. After her experiments with Todd, Michael and Richard, she knew that she wasn't going to be able to do things the same way. She wondered how the effects of the serum would take hold and how long it would be before signs of its progress would start to show.

As she opened the door, she heard Elsa and Steve shouting and screaming. She hurriedly drop her bags and ran up the steps. As she ran into Steve's room, she saw the reason for the commotion. The screams weren't screams of panic or pain, they were shouts of joy. Steve was up on his feet walking around, actually dancing a little. Jackie was stunned. Elsa looked over and noticed her standing there. "Isn't it great, Jackie? she exclaimed. "Look at him! He's walking! He's walking!" Elsa was as giddy as a kid on Christmas. Steve, although sweating profusely, seemed just as giddy, beaming from ear to ear, slowly and gingerly walking around the room. "I can walk! Yesterday I couldn't feel my legs and today I'm walking!" he shouted. Jackie felt an overwhelming sense of nervousness, excitement, apprehension and joy - all at the same time. As much as she was excited for Steve and what she was witnessing, she knew it was way too soon for him to be up. Her mind immediately focused on the formula and what that meant. Things were moving much much faster than she'd anticipated.

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's still early but I'm already putting this up there as one of my favourite stories from this site. Can't wait to see what happens next!