St. Valentine's Day

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 23

“What! … the Fuck?!"

“Fuck this shit,” Todd murmured. “Get me all worked up and shit then she fuckin’ leave my by myself. Balls buzzin like a muthafucka. Need to blow this fuckin nut. And this chick wanna leave me hanging’ What the fell,” he continued under his breath as he paced around the room, trying to calm his nerves to get a grip on the incessant buzzing in his scrotum. Todd tried to massage and stretch the big sack in an attempt to alleviate the sensations but it only made things worse. Plus, his thirst was becoming unbearable. “Fuck this,” he muttered again. I need some damn water.”

Todd walked over to the door and slowly made his way into the hallway. He heard voices to his left and around the corner, in the direction of the kitchen. But had no desire to walk in on anyone in his condition so he turned right and headed towards the front of the house and to the smaller kitchen. Todd has always been fascinated with Jackie’s home and how she’d made it into so many functional areas: living quarters, laboratory, exam rooms and offices. The house was a vast network of rooms and offices, almost maze-like, and he often wondered about simply “moving in” with her or making one of the spaces his own. He was knee deep in thought that he didn’t see Jonathan and Elsa when he turned the corner into the kitchen.

“Uh, hello,” Elsa said with a harsher tone that she intended. “What are you doing here and what are you naked?” Todd turned, slightly startled but didn’t show it. Instead, he smirked and casually walked to the other side of the island, giving both of them full view of his now semi-erect swinging beast. “Wassup Officer Mitchell,” Todd said, his voice thick with incredulity and flippancy. “I see you dickin down Elsa, now. I wonder why you ain’t been around, sexy,” Todd said, giving Elsa a wink and a grin, knowing that he was getting under Jonathan’s skin. Elsa, for her part, didn’t know the relationship the two men had with each other, but she knew she wasn’t in a good spot - especially after being outed by Todd about their sexual past. “Pump your brakes, Mack,” Jonathan said, his voice low, but forceful. Elsa could tell he was in full cop-mode and didn’t like the direction things were headed.

Todd put his hands up to his hands in mock surrender. “Sorry Officer, no disrespect, yo,” Todd said, his grin widening. He purposefully shifted his hips to generate enough momentum to make his pendulous member sway back and forth. Elsa was thankful she was standing in front of Jonathan in a way that didn’t allow him to see her eyes; they were fastened on Todd’s thick, pulsing flesh. “Quite the dick you got there,” Jonathan said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Todd only chuckled. “Don’t you wish. Don’t you wish,” he said flatly.

Those words sent Elsa’s mind back to the time she’d slept with Todd soon after she’d started dating Jonathan and she recalled how she wished “he were bigger” in reference to Jonathan and his fat log. She loved the girth, but wondered how he’d be with Todd’s length, and even his sexual prowess. Not that Jonathan was bad, she’d kept reminding herself. He was good, great even. But he was no Todd. Fucking was what Todd was built for and he'd exceeded every expectation, and even some she didn’t even know that she had. Sturgeon at his slowly inflating cock now made her go back to the very reason why she’d brought him here in the first place - the serum. She reminded herself that Todd was a product of that very same serum and that soon Jonathan would (hopefully) be as big, if not bigger. But for the moment, it was Todd’s chocolate stick that filled her eyes and mind - and she wanted it. Badly.

“Well not to continue to disturb you two,” Todd said dropping his hands and turning to the refrigerator, “but I’m quite parched so I need to find something to drink.” He opened the fridge and pulled out a large bottle of water. He unscrewed the cap and turned it up, downing its entire contents in seemingly one large gulp. It was enough to even impress Jonathan. “You sure know how to slurp it down, Mack,” Jonathan said as he stepped around Elsa and closer to the island. The comment made Todd laugh. “Hey man - sorry if your stings and all that shit didn’t pan out but I told you once and I’m gonna keep tellin’ you until you get it: I don’t slang dope. I fuck on camera. Ya dig? I mean I got my own little stash of, ya know, ‘medicinal herb,’ personal use stuff, ya know, but I ain’t the one you lookin’ for. Feel me?” Todd said as he pulled out another bottle of water. Jonathan reseted his palms on the island flexing his large triceps in an effort to project his authority. He took a deep breath and spoke slowly, his baritone voice reverberating through the room. “And as I told you before, I know the circle you run with and and I really don’t give a fuck about you, where you played ball, how many ‘connections’ you have or any shit like that. You know what I’m looking for. All you gotta do is cooperate and I leave you the hell alone. Simple as that. You feel me?” he added the last part with emphasis. Todd smirked in response.

Todd downed the other bottle and reached for a third. Elsa took note of his water intake and made a mental note. “That’s an effect of the serum,” she thought as the two men continued with their tete-a-tete. “His metabolic rate has gone haywire.” She looked at his arms and noted how much more defined and ripped they were, as well as his abs and quads. “He’s starting to burn through the fat at a faster rate. We need to slow that down,” she thought. She walked over to the pantry and pulled out a bag of almonds and tossed them on the island. She moved behind Todd and reached into the fridge and brought a cup of strawberries, a jug of milk and a couple of bananas. Next she went to the a cabinet and pulled out a large container full with a container that looked like flower. She brought them all over to the blender on the counter.

“You're making a smoothie?” Jonathan asked in surprise. “You got a grown man standing naked in your kitchen, a man that’s a known associate of drug dealers and that happens to know you and claims to have had sex with you - and you’re making a smoothie?” By the time Jonathan was done talking, Elsa was disengaging the jar and pouring the contents into a large glass. She slid the drink across the table to Todd and pointed to the bag of almonds. "We need to load you up on carbs to help counterbalance your metabolism. That’s why you’re so thirsty, or at least one of the reasons. I assume since you’re naked that Jackie was administering tests?” Elsa said, oblivious to Jonathan’s comment and stares as she was in full on "medical-mode” and treating a patient. For Todd’s part, he fell in lock step, easily sliding into his role as patient. “Yeh, she took some blood and put it in one of this spinnin' things and was lookin' up stuff on the computer. She left me in that damn room a long time. Heard her talkin' to some other folks when I came out to get something’ to drink,” he said around a mouth full of almonds.

“Folks?” Elsa asked. “What other folks?”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Sorry about the sporadic posts, folks, but I don't seem to have as much free time on my hands lately, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. As much as I'd planned on ending this story soon, I'm being led to go another way and will be continuing this one for a bit longer. Hope you enjoy.]

Reactions: BigBen and ktc

ktc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Sorry about the sporadic posts, folks, but I don't seem to have as much free time on my hands lately, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. As much as I'd planned on ending this story soon, I'm being led to go another way and will be continuing this one for a bit longer. Hope you enjoy.]
I don't want closure any more than I want more writing from ya. Can't wait! Closure on the story would just end the anticipation for whatever you cook up next.

neetbix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi GTOK.. Have you decided to not continue updating Lance gets a physical? If so, it's a pity.. As I was really enjoying that story..
I should have also said that I do really appreciate all your stories. The build up and descriptions of incredulous size and scenarios is quite superb! Thanks again for sharing your art with us here.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi GTOK.. Have you decided to not continue updating Lance gets a physical? If so, it's a pity.. As I was really enjoying that story..

[Nah - Lance is still very much alive and well and getting settled into his "new position" ... like with Valentine's Day, the story's taken another turn ... you'll see very soon.]

neetbix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[Nah - Lance is still very much alive and well and getting settled into his "new position" ... like with Valentine's Day, the story's taken another turn ... you'll see very soon.]
Oh, that really is excellent news! I will wait impatiently for the next instalment :)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With no hesitation, Carmela stepped inside and embraced Jackie, kissing her deeply and passionately. “I’ve missed you,” Carmela growled as she mashed her mouth against Jackie’s. Jackie hadn’t even realized just how much she’d missed Carmela as well until that moment. She grabbed as much of Carmela’s big pillowy ass in her hand and squeezed, pulling her hard into her body. Carmela groaned and the intensity of their kiss increased.

Steve stood in silence, a bit shocked but more than pleasantly surprised at the spectacle before him. “I guess we’ve all moved on in some way,” he said to himself as he watched Jackie and Carmela engage in what was obviously more than just a warm welcome. He grabbed Clara’s hand and pulled her off to the side, out of view. Clara look puzzled. “What’s wrong? Do you not want to go inside?” Clara whispered as they moved silently around a large column out of view. “Seems as if our Hispanic beauty knows the doctor a bit more intimately than we thought,” she said, a wide lustful grin on her face. “I think I want to see more of those two in action!” Steve grinned, amused at Clara’s dirty mind and insinuations. “Yes, I’m sure you would! But right now, I think those two should have their time. Just for a few more minutes. Apparently there’s a lot more going on there and I want to make sure everything’s clear before I interrupt them.”

Steve winced as he fell back against the house. He grabbed his crotch and groaned. The buzzing was growing more intense. Clara quickly moved closer to him, grabbing him to lend more support. “Are you okay honey?” she asked, still in a whisper. Steve nodded. “Yeh, that damn buzzing’s growing worse, that’s all. Jackie gave me a shot last time and cleared it. I’m hoping that she’ll be able to do the same again. Don’t worry, I can hold out a few more minutes.”

---

Tracy smiled as she watched the women embrace and get lost in themselves. “Wow, that woman is gorgeous,” Tracy said to herself as she looked Carmela up and down. “I think I’d be all over her too if she sowed up at my door looking like that. As she moved closer to them, Carmela opened her eyes and caught her stare. The two locked eyes for several beats before Carmela pulled back from Jackie. “Looks like you have more company. I’m sorry.” Jackie turned to see what Carmela was looking at and smiled sheepishly. ’Sorry, Tracy,” Jackie said almost blushing. “This is Carmela, a very … close ... friend of mine, as I’m sure you’ve already gathered just how close. Carmela, this is Tracy, one of my … patients.”

Carmela slid from Jackie’s arms and took a couple of strides over to where Tracy stood. Tracy was now able to see the rest of her body and she gawked. “Damn,” she muttered, but loud enough for the other women to hear. She quickly composed herself and stood up straight. “I’m sorry,” she said, referring to her brutish comment, “but your body is absolutely stunning!” Carmela smiled. “Thank you for the compliment.” Carmela’s gaze fell on the immense swell of Tracy’s breasts, making it obvious to Tracy what she was doing. Tracy could feel her stomach flutter as a pulsing throb swept through her crotch. Something about having this woman stare at her hungrily like that was enticing and Tracy was starting to understand just why Jackie was so into her. “This woman just oozes sex,” Tracy thought.

Jackie watched with lustful amusement at how Carmela enticed Tracy. She noticed how Carmela’s movements reminded her of a snake charmer, slow and seductive. Then she noticed something that she found particularly peculiar: every woman in the room had breasts that were considerably larger by any normal standard of large. These women, herself included, were both gigantic. Even though Tracy’s was medically induced, they were no less impressive in comparison to Jackie’s and Carmela’s natural endowments. Tracy stood there in an ill-fitting shirt that seemed ready to burst at the seams it was strained so badly. Carmela’s bust was barely contained with the spandex material of her dress. “Look at all this tit-flesh,” Jackie thought, her mouth began to salivate as she fixed her gaze on the fat nipples stretching the materials of both women’s outfits. This was something she was definitely going to have to explore.

Jackie closed the door and joined the other two. Carmela stepped close to Jackie and mashed her big soft breasts into her arm. “Todd called and told me he was here,” she asked. Jackie nodded. “Yes, he’s in one of the exam rooms. He was having some issues and wanted me to check him out.” Carmela shook her head. “The asshole has kinda grown on me so wanted to at least make sure he was okay. The way he was acting had me a bit worried that something was really wrong.” “You talking about Todd? Todd Mack?” Tracy asked. “I take it you’re his girlfriend?” Carmela smiled. “I would not say ‘girl friend’ in that sense,” she said with a chuckle. “I’m his friend and I’m a girl and we are …close… but I would not put us into that category, no.” Tracy blushed, her obvious jealousy apparent. “Sorry, I’m just a big fan of his - from his football days,” she quickly added. “He went to my alma mater and getting a chance to meet him was pretty big for me. Not to mention being able to see him like that …” she trailed off, her mind flashing back to seeing him naked in full glory. She quickly caught herself and shook her head, blushing more intensely. “Sorry,” Tracy said softly, more than a bit embarrassed. Carmela and Jackie laughed. “No worries,” Carmela said. “Todd does have that affect on women. He’s quite appealing that way.”

Reactions: BigBen and super16g

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Elsa turned the corner just as the three women were giggling. Tracy looked up and was the first one to see her. “Hey Elsa,” she said, glad to have a distraction from her thoughts of Todd. “So good to see you.” Elsa smiled and shook her hand lightly. Jackie stepped closer and touched Carmela on the arm. “Elsa, I’d like you to meet Carmela. Carmela, this is Elsa, my business partner …” Elsa raised her eyebrow at Jackie’s mention of her strictly in a business sense. Jackie noted Elsa’s body language shift. “And she’s much more than that as well,” Jackie added a bit hesitantly. She didn’t know why she felt as if she had to downplay her relationship with Elsa, but she suddenly felt claustrophobic, as if the weight of her relationships were closing in on her. “Seems to be there is more here than you are letting on, Jackie,” Carmela said as she traced a finger along Elsa’s arm. Elsa was taken aback by the young Latina’s brashness, but she didn’t pull her arm away. Instead, she felt something in her chest grow warmer and begin to tingle.

Jackie sighed. “Of course, and you’re right,” she said as she pulled Elsa to her and hugged her tight. For a moment Elsa still seemed a bit put off, knowing that not less than 10 minutes ago the two had shared a most passionate embrace and kiss almost in the very same spot in where they now stood. “I’m sorry,” Jackie whispered as she pulled back from Elsa. By now Elsa had softened and a small smile had formed on her full pouty lips. “I know. You can make it up to me later.” Tracy let a small giggle escape from her lips and the others turned to look at her. “I’m sorry, but all of this … is just … really really odd, ya know?” she said looking at each in turn. “I mean, I’m standing here in one of the biggest and most gorgeous homes I’v ever been in, looking at three of the most stunning women I’ve ever met in my life, and everyone’s swapping spit and doing oral cavity inspections on each other and I just get to stand and watch!” Jackie and Elsa laughed, but before Tracy realized what had happened, Carmela had wrapped her arms around Tracy’s back and placed her full pouty lips on hers. Tracey instinctively closed her eyes and opened her mouth, accepting Carmela’s thrusting tongue.

Elsa gawked. “Well she sure isn’t shy, is she?” she said as she watched Tracy swoon and moan to Carmela’s advance. Jackie nodded. “And I do hope you get the chance to know her like I do,” she said as Elsa turned to face her. “We've grown … close … and I want her in our lives, in more ways than one,” she said, stressing the word ‘our.’ Elsa bowed her head and smiled. “I have to say that I’m glad to hear that. I was beginning to think that things for us had turned and I didn’t want that. I didn’t want my relationship with Jonathan to take away from what you and I have - and what we’re trying to build.”

Jackie took Elsa’s hand and squeezed it. “You have no worries there, dear heart. None at all. But .. speaking of Jonathan … this may not be the best time to ask this … but - “ “Yes, he’s the perfect candidate,” Elsa cut her off. Jackie’s eyes grew wide with excitement. “That’s one of the reasons I brought him here,” Elsa said, continuing to stare at Tracy and Carmela. “I told him just enough to get his curiosity piqued. He’s big already - my goodness is he big - but I’d love to see just how big he can get.” Jackie squeezed Elsa’s hand tightly. “Great! I want to get started right away! Where is he?” Jackie asked, her breathing ragged with anticipation. “I left him in the main kitchen talking with Todd. That may have been a mistake though. Apparently those two have a past, and a present for that matter, and they have some things they need to get worked out.”

Jackie leaned back, a look of concern growing on her face. “Huh? Worked out? Those two know each other?” “Unfortunately, they do,” Carmela’s voice came softly from beside them. She and Tracy had disengaged and moved closer to the other two. “I saw Jonathan’s car outside when I pulled up.” Jackie blinked her eyes rapidly as if trying to comprehend what Carmela was saying. Elsa was a bit confounded herself. “So you know Todd?” Elsa asked. “She and Todd are … kind of a thing,” Jackie replied before Carmela could speak. Carmela nodded her head in agreement. “Your boyfriend has been after Todd a while. They have something of a history,” Carmela added. Elsa still looked puzzled. “So … let me get this straight … Todd was doing all of us? He was fucking you (pointing to Jackie), you (she moved to Carmela) and me? Well, damn …” “Well, I’m jealous! For what it’s worth, I’d really love to fuck him, too,” Tracy blurted in an attempt to lighten the mood. The women all looked at her and burst into laughter. “Well you’re going get your chance,” Jackie said chuckling. “You are most certainly going to get your chance."

Reactions: BigBen and super16g

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
GTOK, Great to see this updated. Interesting progression to this point. I am curious as to why they aren't moving with a bit more urgency though, considering what Todd and Steve are both currently experiencing. Seems a bit irresponsible and could be very dangerous. Gives this an element that they're just "toys". Overall, this saga has been one of my favorite all time stories here on LPSG and am looking forward to how you decide to wrap things up.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Seems a bit irresponsible and could be very dangerous."

I agree wholeheartedly ...

Reactions: BigBen

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

“I think we need to go on in now, honey,” Clara said to Steve. "It’s been nearly 10 minutes and it seems like you’re getting worse.” She was right and Steve knew it. The buzzing in the base of his genitals was nearly unbearable and he could no longer play it off as simply some mild discomfort. “Ok,” Steve stammered, “but I don’t want to go in the back. Let’s go around front. And don’t worry about me, I can make it,” he added as he saw the look of concern on Clara’s face. She found a small pole propped against the side of the house and saw it suitable for a makeshift cane. She handed it to Steve. “Well, let’s get moving, honey,” she drawled as she took his forearm to provide a brace for stability. “I can’t stand to see you like this and I can only imagine how my boys are doing down there. I can damn near hear them humming.”

It took some effort but the couple was able to make it back to the front and up the steps. Steve grimaced as he leaned up against the wall by the door and rang the doorbell. Clara had a look of deep concern on her face; she’d never seen him in this much distress. I’m worried about you, honey,” Clara drawled, rubbing Steve’s forehead. Steve managed a smile, but he was clearly laboring. “Well, I am quite confident that Jackie and Elsa will make everything all better. Those ladies are something else - you’ll see."

---

Jackie pulled Carmela off the to the side as Elsa and Tracy went down the hall to one of the examination rooms. “Before we go any further, I’ve got some things to tell you about Todd that you should know and his condition,” Jackie started to tell Carmela. "I believe that one of the reasons is due to …” “The drugs that you gave him, yes, I know all about that,” Carmela interrupted. Jackie’s eyes grew wide. Carmela smiled and placed her hand reassuringly on Jackie’s arm. “Don’t worry. I know for a fact that I am the only one that he has shared this with. The rest of his friends are idiots and can not hold anything. They would have been breaking down your door a long time ago if they knew there was a formula out there that creates mutant cocks.” Jackie let out an involuntary giggle at Carmela’s joke. “Thanks,” Jackie said, clearly relieved. “When did he tell you?” she asked. “Do you remember the day when you were over and we were having sex and then we had to leave in a hurry?” Carmela replied. "He told me right after that. It was none of my business so I never said anything about it. I said that when you were comfortable to share with me, that you would. Besides, I did not care what got his dick that size. He really knows how to use it and I love fucking it so that’s all that matters.”

Jackie’s mind swam in thought on the implications of bringing Carmela in on what she and Elsa had together. "The woman may look like something of a bimbo, but she’s absolutely brilliant, she knows how the market and investments work and she’s discreet,” Jackie thought. “She could help us make a fortune! But maybe later, right now, there’s too much going on.”

The women entered the exam room and saw Elsa lifting Tracy’s now naked breasts with both hands. “No doubt assessing her growth,” Jackie thought. Jackie turned and noticed Jackie’s stare. “She is very pretty,” Carmela said, nodding at Tracy. “She kisses well too. Her boobs are really really big, but do not fit her body all that well. Did you do that? Did you give her something to make her grow, like Todd?”Jackie nodded. “Yes. We modified what we gave him and our other patients and gave it to Tracy. She was already a nice size when she came to us but she wanted bigger. And we were anxious to see how our modifications worked. I’d say they’re a success,” Jackie replied.

The chime of the doorbell rang though the halls. “I’ve already got a house full - I wonder who that could be?” Jackie thought. As she was turning to head to see who it was, Elsa took Jackie’s arm. “You stay here and work on getting things set for Todd and for Jonathan. The way Todd was gulping down water, he’s going to need to be dosed soon,” Elsa said. Jackie nodded in agreement with her assessment of the two men and what she needed to do. "I’ll take Carmela with me," Elsa continued, “since the kitchen is on the way, and I’ll have her take Todd and Jonathan over to the main lab. Todd knows the way right?” “Yes, he knows where it is,” Jackie replied. “So what do you guys need for me to do?” Tracy said. “I know I’m a patient and all, but I’m feeling like a bit of a third wheel.” Jackie smiled. Funny you should say that - since you were so eager to introduce yourself to Todd more fully, I need for you to go upstairs and get one of the rooms ready. Doesn’t matter which one - any bedroom on the right when you get up the stairs. He’s going to need to be put through a battery of ‘tests’ once I administer the modified serum.” Tracy beamed. “That’s what I’m talking about - doing my part for science!”

The women laughed at her statement as they each went off to their assigned tasks: Tracy went up the back staircase to the second floor, Jackie went about modifying the serum, and Elsa and Carmela headed towards the front door. Halfway there, Elsa directed Carmela down a short hallway that led to the kitchen, then proceeded to the front of the house. When she opened the door, she only saw Clara since Steve was leaning against the wall outside of her peripheral vision. “Hi. How can I help you?” Elsa said. Before Clara could respond, Steve said “Wow. Been a long time since I heard that sweet voice.”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Carmela walked into the kitchen to find Todd and Jonathan still on opposite sides of the island. The first thing she noticed was that Todd was completely naked, leaning back with his butt on the edge of the countertop, his massive cock in a semi erect state, gently swaying back and forth as he was talking to Jonathan. Jonathan was the first to see her walk in. “Well what do we have here. "Carmela Margaret Vargas - why am I not surprised to see you,” Jonathan said, the mock disdain fell from his lips as if her were spitting out bad water. “Two peas in a fucking pod, you two are. The doper and the financier,” he continued. “So tell me Ms. Vargas, your books looking good?” Todd stood up straight at hearing Carmela’s name. ‘Margaret? That your middle name? What’s this shit about ‘financier?’ What’s he talking’ bout, yo?” Todd said, more agitated at Jonathan than he was at Carmela. He took it as if Jonathan was projecting his anger onto Carmela, which Todd didn’t appreciate. But as Jonathan watched her reaction to Todd and hearing what Todd was saying, he quickly figured that Todd had no idea who she really was or what she did. Jonathan took note of that and filed it away. He was sure he’d have to use that bit of info later on.

But he played it up a bit more just to rile Todd up. “Yeh. You don’t think that hour-glass body with all that donk back there wouldn’t be a ‘Margaret?’ she said, knowing he was finally pushing Todd’s buttons. Todd nostrils flared and his big pecs swelled. “Listen here mothafucka!,’ Todd said, stepping closer to the island and pointing his finger at the big man on the other side. "Don’t say another fuckin word to —“ “Shhhhhh,” Carmela said, putting a finger over Todd’s mouth and pudding her body up against his in an effort to calm him down. “Do not let him get to you, papa,” she said in soft tones. “You know what he is trying to do.” Todd took several deep breaths as Jonathan leaned back, a smug grin on his face.

Jonathan didn’t want to admit it, but he’d always had a thing for Carmela. From the first time he busted her one of Todd’s cronies on a mule run, he’d secretly wanted to have sex with her. “A man would have to be blind, with no pulse and no dick to now want to fuck her,” he often thought when he saw her. Even though he was with Elsa now, seeing Carmela looking the way she looked, made all of those feelings come back up again. He could feel his cock hardening and he shifted his stance in an effort to disguise what was going on. Both men knew that Todd was ‘king’ in that department, it was readily apparent, but there was no need in turning that into a spectacle. Todd could be a bit of a hothead and Jonathan already knew he had him on the ropes, deep under his skin. As far as Jonathan was concerned, he had the upper hand. But Carmela was a wrinkle he didn’t expect. He had to tread carefully - not only for the sake of keeping things from escalating too far, but also in the slim hopes of one day being able to feel just how soft Carmela’s body was.

“If you two gentlemen are finished with your bickering, Jackie would like for you both to go to the main lab,” Carmela said in an effort to change the mood and get control of the situation. "She said that you would know the way, Todd.” Todd had calmed down enough to actually hear what she was saying and nodded his head. He walked over to the refrigerator, grabbed another water bottle and brushed past Jonathan. Jonathan chuckled smugly as he walked by and Carmela quickly felll in line behind him, making sure she was the buffer between Todd and Jonathan. Jonathan didn’t mind as he got a front row seat at watching her backside as they walked down the long hallway to the lab.

Elsa’s heart fluttered and she grabbed the door to steady herself. The reaction wasn’t lost on Clara. “Oh my goodness! Steve? That you?” she said as she stepped through the threshold and turned to the left. “In the flesh dear,” Steve said trying his best to not sound like a wounded animal. Elsa took stock of his countenance and went back into care giver mode, immediately grabbing his arm and putting it around his shoulder. Clara quickly followed suit and took the other arm and the ladies maneuvered him into the house. “Oh Steve - what’s wrong?” Elsa asked. Her voice was raised but she was in control. Clara took note of this and was impressed. “I like her already,” she thought to herself. Steve groaned. “The fellas are in bad shape. That buzzing is back and it’s killing me,” he said, glad to no longer have to put on the facade. Elsa led the trio into a room just off of the den and eased Steve down into a large, plush chair. “Hmmm I’ll go get you a sedative. That should help ease things a bit while Jackie gets a dose for you.”

Elsa turned to Clara and extended her hand. “Sorry, I never got your name. I’m Elsa.” Clara smiled and shook Elsa’s hand. “And I’m Clara. Nice to meet you.” “Clara’s my girlfriend,” Steve said in a matter of fact tone, but in a way that he wanted to make sure Elsa was okay. Elsa immediately caught the gesture and smiled warmly. “I’m really glad things have gone okay for you. Jackie and I were quite worried after you left. A lot has happened since you’ve been gone - things that’d probably take days to get caught up on.” She looked at her watch. “Let me go get Jackie and get you straightened out. We’ve got a lot of catching up to do but we need to get you better sooner than later.” She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead, smiled at Clara and went out of the room.

“I like her,” Clara told Steve. “And she’s gorgeous. I see why you fell for her. If Jackie’s half the woman that Elsa is, I might be a bit worried.” Steve let out a small chuckle and reached out his hand to her. “I know you’re probably joking, but you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Besides - there’s more than enough of me to go around,” he said with a laugh.” In that instant, the buzzing in his balls ramped up and made him grab his stomach. “I just hope she hurries,” Steve groaned deeply, "or there may not be anything left of me to go around.”