St8 guys flirting w/ gay men?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_back.sliden, Jul 25, 2006.

1. B_back.sliden

B_back.sliden New Member

I've done it before. Being 100% straight, I'll admit to flirting/teasing gay men. I get a kick out of it along w/ a ton of laughs. It's humurous to see gay men skirm b/c they're excited about me. I do it for two reasons: the attention and for the laughs.

My questions are:

St8 guys, have you ever flirted or teased a gay man?

Gay men: have you ever been hit on by a St8 guys?

2. balboajo

balboajo New Member

I haven't been hit on, but in locker rooms I've seen a lot of straight guys with big dicks take their sweet time and show off their stuff!

3. NCbear

Gold Member

For most of my life, I've been hit on more by straight guys than by gay guys. Don't know what that says about me.

NCbear

4. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Mostly just in the chat room here. I'm pretty sure they know I'm just teasing.. otherwise I'd consider that to be mean.

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Just jokingly.

Besides, I can never tell whether a guy is gay or straight. Wouldn't want want to get beat up by some homophobic straight guy (even though it would be really ironic, and make a great story).

6. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Let me tell you, straight men hit on gay men all the time. I am SO tired of straight men playing it up when around their wives or girlfriends only to discover that they are in fact, cocksuckers.

I've been hit on by so many straight men over the years, I don't know what I'd say about it. Last night, at the grocery store, with his wife at his side, this guy hit on me. Pissed me off. Here is with his wife, who deserves the best, and his two kids, and there he is, hitting on me. What a piece of work.

Anyway, I could tell a ton of stories about straight men.

Ed

7. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am wondering how "straight" some of these guys really are who flirt with gay men. I have known a few guys that act as straight as an arrow in public, but in "private" they are as gay as I am....:biggrin1: I suspect their "true" sexual identity is somewhere between absolutely gay and completely straight.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I worked at the Utah Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City in 2000. One of the best liked actors there was very queeny with all the gay guys at parties. He was always with his best friend, another actor.

I was very surprised when it was announced that he was to be married earlier this year. I thought it was maybe he changed his sexuality on the fly or something.

I went hiking with one of the Shakespeare Festival administrators on Sunday and found out that neither the actor nor his buddy are gay. It's weird that I had conceived that notion that they were, and both get a lot of play from the women apparently.

That's good acting for you I guess.

9. chrispy

chrispy Member

I love straight men who are comfortable enough with themselves and their own sexuality to flirt with their gay friends! Gay men flirt with straight women all the time, and it doesn't mean anything! It's just in fun.

Now, by flirting, I do not mean hitting on someone: that is an entirely different thing. I think one of the lowest forms of life out there is some queen who is so closeted and selfish that he would callously fuck up the life of his wife -- and children--CHILDREN! -- just because he is too cowardly to be honest with the world. Oops! I will get off the soapbox, now...

I think a more interesting question is why so many gay men assume any flirtatious remark sent their way is a serious come-on?

10. rhythmicboy2000

rhythmicboy2000 New Member

Does turning straight guys gay count as flirting?!?!? LOL!

`RB

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

It's not just gay men who make that assumption.

From what my female friends tell me, a LOT of guys assume that a woman who
    a) smiles at him,
    b) initiates a conversation, or even
    c) looks at him,

is interested in him romantically or sexually.

That kind of assumption is killing politeness in our society, by making women reluctant to even be friendly with men they come in contact with.

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Joking between friend is one thing, watching someone squirm is not nice at all. That is just cruel and mean. I have flirted with a few gay friends. We had good laughs over it. I flirt with women friends. They all know it's just hot air.

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

I'm not interested in straight men sexually. Some are handsome. Because I find some attractive doesn't mean in real life I want to fuck them. :smile:

14. chrispy

chrispy Member

Rob-

You are right...I stand corrected...

Vive le visage terrible!

15. regularguy

regularguy Member

Oh, man, I've had straight guys in locker rooms tease me and the guys around me until we were crazy. I think it's an ego trip.

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Unfortunately, that's true of a lot of men too. If someone is friendly to you, looks you in the eye, you start to wonder. In the U.S. in my opinion we are still stuck in our victorian judeochristian origins. We are simultaneously turned on by and repulsed by human sexuality. Other places I've visited abroad it did not seem to be near the uptight game or one-upmanship or whatever it is here.

17. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

i think a "straight" guy who is uptight about his orientation wouldn't flirt. it would cause people to suspect, in his mind. if he is really not straight, he'd keep things pretty quiet. a generalization and opinion, but thats my take.

had a co-worker once who had a 21 year old son that was absolutely the biggest stud puppy on the planet. he'd come by the office, knowing 3 of us there were gay (he was cool with it), and would be dressed in stuff that made you lick your lips. haha. the last time i saw him, he had on a very slinky sleeveless shirt and gym shorts. "i just finished playing basketball". the sleeveless shirt was sleeveless to his waist, and his shorts were pulled down just enough to reveal the top of a jockstrap. ok. he KNEW it was 3 homos and his dad working that night. don't tell me this wasn't intentional. he was eating the attention up like a starved dog. little fucker.

i had to take one of my younger co-workers outside and turn the hose on him to cool him off. :biggrin1:

i knew him and the family pretty well, and am 99 pct sure there was no hidden agenda on his part other than liking the attention. he had LOTS of females he dated, and eventually got married.

its an ego stroke for some str8 guys to know gay guys (and certainly women) think they are hot. hey, we all like positive feedback - more power to ya.

18. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it is just as much fun for me to flirt with straight guys who are really jerks and watch them squirm because I get a kick out of it too. Especially a lot of fun in front of their friends because he will never hear the end of it. Even better outing a "straight" guy and in front of his friends, the world is a cruel two way street. Because as much "fun" as straight people have laughing at the gays, don't ever think there won't be payback.

19. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    WHAT? You were teasing??? But, but, I've packed my bags, and told everyone I was moving to the DC area to be with you!!! :eek:
    :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I've seen guys that I knew were totally straight completely be teases in the showers. There was one guy, in particular, that, whether you were straight or gay, he'd put on a total show for you, and if you were horrified he'd laugh, or just as you started getting into it he'd laugh. He was a BIG guy. Stood about 6'5", built, and had an overly proportioned limp one, that he'd get semi-hard for you, during his "routine." One of those types that looked like Mr. Clean, but with a goatee.

20. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    One ex-girlfriend has told me about a guy she had dated a few years earlier (they were basically fuck buddies) who was male-model handsome, and had a muscular well-defined physique, and loved teasing gay men and flirting with them. He was a supreme example of a narcissist. She said he wasn't bisexual, but I had my doubts based on her descriptions of his encounters with men. He was a deliberate cock tease.

She once mistakenly invited him as the third in a threesome with her then serious boyfriend and found that he ruined the "vibe" with his overt and annoying competitiveness. He was all about proving himself to be the best. She was not impressed and was very concerned that his intent seemed to be assert his ego-driven goal of bettering the other man, at the cost of her boyfriend's feelings, instead of joining into a glorious erotic mess that group sex might potentially have become.

Draft saved Draft deleted